S22 - Match Day 3

Started by J-Reedy, February 09, 2016, 03:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

J-Reedy

Okay, MD 2 is done and the day is forwarded, so it's time for the day 3!

Gnaar-man, here's what I have free this week, CET as we've grown accustomed to:
- Thursday 17-19
- Friday 20.30-22
- Saturday 14-late

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. After those dates the next available should be Tuesday but we'll have to see about that later if nescessary.

equilibri

Hakos!

My dusty bones will slowly get up to your cold and snowy north to fight an epic battle!

Will be able to play these times:

Sat 27/2: All day, really. Maybe need to sleep a bit, but starting at 12:00, or later, should work.
Sun 28/2: Will be able to play daytime, but must be done at 16:00 the latest.

Mon 29/2: Propably from about 18:00.
Tue 1/3: 18:00->

So, when do u think it will work?

hakos

Quote from: equilibri on February 23, 2016, 10:27:52 PM
Hakos!

My dusty bones will slowly get up to your cold and snowy north to fight an epic battle!

Sat 27/2: All day, really. Maybe need to sleep a bit, but starting at 12:00, or later, should work.

Oh, not the bony ones, those spiky bones seems to hurt our no armor maniacs at will.

Seems I have the entire weekend completely free. So, lets try saturday and keep sunday in reserve if something comes up.

How about saturday 15:00?

/hakos

Gnaarkill

Quote from: J-Reedy on February 23, 2016, 09:48:38 PM
Okay, MD 2 is done and the day is forwarded, so it's time for the day 3!

Gnaar-man, here's what I have free this week, CET as we've grown accustomed to:
- Thursday 17-19
- Friday 20.30-22
- Saturday 14-late

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. After those dates the next available should be Tuesday but we'll have to see about that later if nescessary.

Hi J-R!

Only played a server team once before so this will be intresting! ;D
Hmm, if you could make it to Thursday @21 that would work for me. Otherwise Tuesday next week is no probs for me =)

/Gnaarkill

J-Reedy

Quote from: Gnaarkill on February 24, 2016, 10:39:29 AM
Hi J-R!

Only played a server team once before so this will be intresting! ;D
Hmm, if you could make it to Thursday @21 that would work for me. Otherwise Tuesday next week is no probs for me =)

/Gnaarkill

I'm most likely going to see Hail, Ceaser in an advance screening on Thursday, so that's a no go. So let's make it Tuesday, just tell me your preferred time from 17.00 onwards and I'll lock it up.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: J-Reedy on February 24, 2016, 12:19:56 PM
I'm most likely going to see Hail, Ceaser in an advance screening on Thursday, so that's a no go. So let's make it Tuesday, just tell me your preferred time from 17.00 onwards and I'll lock it up.

Nice one J-R! Hope you'll enjoy it!

Cool, how about 20.00 then? :)

/Gnaarkill

equilibri

Quote from: hakos on February 24, 2016, 10:38:34 AM
Quote from: equilibri on February 23, 2016, 10:27:52 PM
Hakos!

Oh, not the bony ones, those spiky bones seems to hurt our no armor maniacs at will.

Seems I have the entire weekend completely free. So, lets try saturday and keep sunday in reserve if something comes up.

How about saturday 15:00?

/hakos

Saturday at 15:00 sounds great! See u then!

Barmution

Hey Snyto, your guys seem to be my Ogres' next opponents! And you're almost as strong as us. No fair! :P

Anyway, I'm available for playing tonight at 1900, Saturday from 1200 to 1600. Other than that we're looking at next week.

Let me know :)
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

equilibri

Hakos!

My game just crashed! :-(
What do we do now?

Any admin around that can reset my and Hakos game? Got a windows crash in turn 3 (i think) so I really want to restart if its ok with Hakos.

hakos

Quote from: equilibri on February 27, 2016, 03:24:33 PM
Hakos!

What do we do now?

Any admin around that can reset my and Hakos game? Got a windows crash in turn 3 (i think) so I really want to restart if its ok with Hakos.

Confirming that we can restart this game. New planned game time is 10 on sunday, hope someone sees this before that and can reset the match.

/hakos

Mr B

Quote from: hakos on February 27, 2016, 03:45:19 PM
Quote from: equilibri on February 27, 2016, 03:24:33 PM
Hakos!

What do we do now?

Confirming that we can restart this game. New planned game time is 10 on sunday, hope someone sees this before that and can reset the match.

/hakos

Fixed, good luck now!

equilibri

And the game between bones from the south and beer from the north finally happened after a bit of trouble first time.

Off course I forgot to take a printscreen of the results, so I try to recap it here:

"Ye old dusty ones" vs "Festfixarna"

TD: 1 - 0
Cas: 2 - 3
KO: 4 - 1

This game really had 2 different halves!
First half the khemri team got the ball, but realized early that they could not fight. If they managed to get the norse to fall over the armour seemed to withstand everything!
Instead the boneshakers started to dodge all over the field, and that seemed to work well!
Unfortunately the 2 only players that could score turn 8 got sent off, so no TD.

Second half started with 11 khemri vs 9 norse. This because a failed dodge and one lucky armour roll first half that sent a berzerker to the KO-room.
And, in the first turn for the dead ones they managed to KO 3 more Norse-players, with the help of a pretty obvious foul, so this made the field a bit open for the Khemri with 10 players against only 6!

Just a few turns later the dusty ones got hold of the ball, despite nice screening with dodgeing norse-players, and then it was just a walk in the desert to score the TD turn 16.

Thanx for the game, hakos! Good luck in the following games!

hakos

Spot on recap, thanks for the game. /hakos