S22 - Match Day 3

Started by J-Reedy, February 09, 2016, 03:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Quote from: Gnaarkill on February 24, 2016, 01:42:14 PM
Cool, how about 20.00 then? :)
/Gnaarkill

Yep, this Tuesday at 20.00 works fine, see you then!

Lars

Kvasilad can you play this week ?

I can play every weekday monday-thursday 19:00 - late

/Lars 

Barmution

Ok, Snyto. Trying again:

I'm free to start a game tonight (Monday) from 19-21, Thursday at 21 and Sunday 19-21.

Any of these suit you?
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Snyto

Quote from: Barmution on February 29, 2016, 11:24:25 AM
Ok, Snyto. Trying again:

I'm free to start a game tonight (Monday) from 19-21, Thursday at 21 and Sunday 19-21.

Any of these suit you?
-Barm

Hi Barm
Sorry for the late reply, been out of the loop for a bit. Thursday at 21 looks best from my end atm so we can aim for that. May best slugger win!

/Ulf

Barmution

Quote from: Snyto on February 29, 2016, 10:04:38 PM
Quote from: Barmution on February 29, 2016, 11:24:25 AM
Ok, Snyto. Trying again:

Any of these suit you?
-Barm

Hi Barm
Sorry for the late reply, been out of the loop for a bit. Thursday at 21 looks best from my end atm so we can aim for that. May best slugger win!

/Ulf
No problem, catch you on Thursday :)

Cheers,
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Quote from: Lars on February 29, 2016, 10:26:21 AM

/Lars 

Hey, tomorrow (Tuesday) at 21 should work I _think_, but something may come up. I'll try to let you know earlier in the day tomorrow if I can't make it.

Lars

Quote from: kvasilad on February 29, 2016, 10:38:56 PM

/Lars 

Hey, tomorrow (Tuesday) at 21 should work I _think_, but something may come up. I'll try to let you know earlier in the day tomorrow if I can't make it.

okej work for me tell me i youu can't make it

tags

Quote from: Lars on March 01, 2016, 08:38:06 AM

/Lars 

I'm pretty sure I can make it now, so let's do 21 today.

Lars

Quote from: kvasilad on March 01, 2016, 10:31:30 AM
Quote from: Lars on March 01, 2016, 08:38:06 AM

/Lars 

I'm pretty sure I can make it now, so let's do 21 today.
okej 21 it is

J-Reedy

KHORNE HAS THE MOST DURABLE SERVERS - TESTED BY WOMEN!
Everybody knows that the way to test the durability of anything technical is to give it to the gadget to care of a woman and see how fast it'll break. And break it will, like the will of the groom the moment he says "I do". There isn't a device that the fairer sex can't demolish in seconds after getting hold of it. So when it was time to test the durability of Servers of Khorne, it was only natural, that the test team should consist of nothing but the fairest of the fairer sex. So we got us a teamful of most luscious Lustrian Heroines and put them on a same space with bunch of Khorne's Servers. And would you believe it? After two hours, none of the Servers had suffered any serious damage! That just goes to show you that when you want to keep your data secure, you better trust it to Servers of Khorne!

Apologies for the above, but I just couldn't resist the temptation. Anyways, this was one of the most frustrating matches I've ever played. I remember seeing 6 sets of double skulls in front of my eyes and most of them came after my rerolls had been spent on my blockless wonders rolling both downs and skulls. Gnaarkill played well, taking advantage of my frequent turnovers and giving me no chance to recover. Well played and good luck with the rest of the season.

tags

A rather uneventful 1-1 between skaven and lizard, featuring some stalling from both teams.

Thought for a minute there I was going to field a full team next round, but then my rookie gutter runner got killed in the last round. Oh well.

Lars

Thanks kvasilad for the match and you should fire the doctor that killed you rat :)

tags

Yeah, I don't know what he was thinking! :D

tags

If anyone's on the fence about Blood Bowl 2, it's 50% off this weekend apparently:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/236690/

Barmution

Well, that was... a wild ride.

Think we broke some sort of bonehead record but were eventually vindicated by Snyto catching a bit of dice rot at a couple of pivotal moments. Snyto played a great game considering he's got no skills on his team, only 2 RRs and was outstrengthed as well.

Thanks for the match, Snyto!
-Barm