/Lars

equilibri

Quote from: Lars on February 16, 2016, 11:17:31 PM
Equilibri when can you play?

This week i can play  

wed 17/2 from 19:00 - late
thu  18/2 from 19:00 - late

/Lars

Great! Then I think today (wed 17/2) is a good day to bring out my dust!

19:00 works fine for me!

J-Reedy

Howdy-ho, Barmution! I'll be away this weekend, so my earliest available play times are next week as follows (CET/GMT+1):
- Tuesday 18-21
- Wednesday 18-21

Let me know if either of those suits you, sir. I'll know about later times after the weekend.

tags

Hi Gnaar!

I'm afraid my calender is rather stuffed this week+weekend, and it looks like my first real opening is Friday or Saturday next week, that is to say 26th or 27th.

Lars

Quote from: equilibri on February 17, 2016, 06:57:51 AM
Quote from: Lars on February 16, 2016, 11:17:31 PM
Equilibri when can you play?

This week i can play  

wed 17/2 from 19:00 - late
thu  18/2 from 19:00 - late

/Lars

Great! Then I think today (wed 17/2) is a good day to bring out my dust!

19:00 works fine for me!

Okej cya tonight

Barmution

Quote from: J-Reedy on February 17, 2016, 07:16:05 AM
Howdy-ho, Barmution! I'll be away this weekend, so my earliest available play times are next week as follows (CET/GMT+1):
- Tuesday 18-21
- Wednesday 18-21

Let me know if either of those suits you, sir. I'll know about later times after the weekend.
Hi J-R!

Can't do Wednesday as that is quiz night and can't commit to late Tuesday before mr. B comes up w an answer regarding our BB2 match. How about preliminarily going for Tuesday at 19 or barring that Thursday at 19?

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Snyto

Hi-di-ho hakos

Looking at this week I can setup for carnage on friday evening, saturday and sunday as long as it's done by ~17.30. Otherwise I can go next week during most evenings except thursday.

/Snyto

Gnaarkill

Quote from: kvasilad on February 17, 2016, 07:17:06 AM
Hi Gnaar!

I'm afraid my calender is rather stuffed this week+weekend, and it looks like my first real opening is Friday or Saturday next week, that is to say 26th or 27th.

Hey Kvasi!

Unfortunately those dates dont work for me. I will be away on a training camp 26-27. How about 28th? Im available the whole day.
Otherwise, maybe you can update me if you get some openings next week.

Take it easy m8, we'll figure something out! :D

/Gnaar

equilibri

Well, this game could go either way, but because of some oil under the feet of the skinks, and a hard night out on Bugmans for the Krox, it went the way of the Auld Ones!

In the first half most of the players that left the field did it by their own force. (failed dodges, GFI:s and other...)
The Khemri managed to defend good against the agile... Sorry, not so agile, skinks, and could stop the lizards from scoring.

In the second half the defense of the ballcarrier (that happened to be an ordinary skeleton because the Throw-Ra wanted to sleep in the infirmary...) went well for 8 turns, so a good 1-0 result was safe!

Thank you for the game, Lars! Hope your krox get its shit together until the next game!

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on February 17, 2016, 12:34:09 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on February 17, 2016, 07:17:06 AM
Hi Gnaar!

Hey Kvasi!

Unfortunately those dates dont work for me. I will be away on a training camp 26-27. How about 28th? Im available the whole day.
Otherwise, maybe you can update me if you get some openings next week.

Take it easy m8, we'll figure something out! :D

/Gnaar

Good news, looks like some training is on a break next week due to "winter vacation", so I have a couple more opportunities:
Monday (22nd): 20-ish and onwards
Wednesday (24th): 19-ish and onwards

Gnaarkill

Quote from: kvasilad on February 18, 2016, 08:02:02 AM
Good news, looks like some training is on a break next week due to "winter vacation", so I have a couple more opportunities:

Cool!
Then i'll cast my vote on Monday (22nd) @21.00. Deal? :D

/Gnaarkill

J-Reedy

Quote from: Barmution on February 17, 2016, 09:36:26 AM
Can't do Wednesday as that is quiz night and can't commit to late Tuesday before mr. B comes up w an answer regarding our BB2 match. How about preliminarily going for Tuesday at 19 or barring that Thursday at 19?

Yep, both of those work for me. So, I'll scribble a preliminary marking to my calendar for Tuesday. Let me know when things clear up.

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on February 18, 2016, 09:37:41 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on February 18, 2016, 08:02:02 AM

Cool!
Then i'll cast my vote on Monday (22nd) @21.00. Deal? :D

/Gnaarkill

Done!

Barmution

Quote from: J-Reedy on February 18, 2016, 10:43:15 AM
Quote from: Barmution on February 17, 2016, 09:36:26 AM

Yep, both of those work for me. So, I'll scribble a preliminary marking to my calendar for Tuesday. Let me know when things clear up.

Great, thank you :)
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.