S22 - Match Day 2

Started by J-Reedy, February 09, 2016, 03:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakos

Quote from: Snyto on February 17, 2016, 10:12:17 AM
Hi-di-ho hakos

Looking at this week I can setup for carnage on friday evening, saturday and sunday as long as it's done by ~17.30. Otherwise I can go next week during most evenings except thursday.

/Snyto

Hello Mr 100%

Very welcome to NUL, seems you have had a splendid start. Let's see if I can spoil your fun a bit.

Friday and Saturday are off but Sunday I'm free the whole day, so let's meet at ~17:30.

BR/ Håkan

Snyto

Quote from: hakos on February 19, 2016, 08:32:59 AM
Quote from: Snyto on February 17, 2016, 10:12:17 AM
Hi-di-ho hakos

Looking at this week I can setup for carnage on friday evening, saturday and sunday as long as it's done by ~17.30. Otherwise I can go next week during most evenings except thursday.

/Snyto

Hello Mr 100%

Very welcome to NUL, seems you have had a splendid start. Let's see if I can spoil your fun a bit.

Friday and Saturday are off but Sunday I'm free the whole day, so let's meet at ~17:30.

BR/ Håkan

No doubt the fun will be spoiled by the whimpy vikings, we'll see. Could we move it to 16:30? I have another appointment at 18:30 that I need to attend.

/Ulf

hakos

Sure, 16:30 is even better for me. See you then. /hakos

hakos

Match of Norse vs Lizards played.

Nothing of note happened. No spectacular plays, no permanent damages and dices even (although slightly in my favour).

My plentiful roster of players with block skill were a great advantage though. Won 2-0.

Snyto was friendly to play against, hope you will enjoy it here in NUL.

/hakos

Mr B

Quote from: hakos on February 21, 2016, 06:08:41 PM
Match of Norse vs Lizards played.

Nothing of note happened. No spectacular plays, no permanent damages and dices even (although slightly in my favour).

My plentiful roster of players with block skill were a great advantage though. Won 2-0.

Snyto was friendly to play against, hope you will enjoy it here in NUL.

/hakos

Valid

Gnaarkill

Lustria Heroines vs Philosophers Pack is in the books!

An even story 1-1.
The heroines continue to kill things, already dead mummies, rats and whats next? :)

Anyway, im a little to tired to write any flavor text right now, maybe tomorrow =)
Got a litte screenshot at least

Thx for the match Kvasilad!

/Gnaarkill

tags

Thanks for the match Gnaar! It was a draw that felt like a loss to me though, as I have one dead kicker, one level 2 gutter runner that I'll have to retire, and another gutter runner that will miss next game (thanks to the apo, who actually saved that one).

Gnaarkill

But hey, Kvasi!

See it from the bright side. Blood bowl would be all boring if you never were allowed to change anything in your team. At least now you get to hire new and upcoming stars from the imperial sewers. Arrange both a funeral and a farewell party. And spend your teams hard earned money on other things than boring inducements or new assistant coaches.

Oh, I really envy you the fun you will have, lol! ;)

/Gnaar-man

tags

Haha, so true, the joys! :D

Barmution

All set for tonight, J-R. 19 still good for you?
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Barmution

Going to be on to watch some replays, PM me or post here when you see this, J-Reedy.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

Quote from: Barmution on February 23, 2016, 07:34:48 PM
Going to be on to watch some replays, PM me or post here when you see this, J-Reedy.

Sorry, fell asleep on the couch 4 hours ago and just woke up. Checking in-game now.

J-Reedy

SERVERS PROVE THEIR STABILITY AGAINTS BIG PHARMA!

Servers of Khorne proved today that Khorne's servers are the most stable and trustworthy of them all as the research team of the medical giants of Big Pharma tested the servers for two hours today. The servers withstood all the banging, bashing and medicine spills that the BP testers subjected them to. Actually, the only casualty suffered by the Servers was the leased server that SoK had to borrow for testing due Comp'Uting server being out of commission (closer examination showed that the server had some lizards scales stuck in extremeties). So in conclusion, if you want strong, you can't go wrong with Khorne!

KO galore at the first half with the ogres banging four of my cultists out and running in the TD againts my depleted line on the final turn. Second half I got too anxious with the ball, trying to penetrate too deep into the ogres side - sounds nasty, doesn't it, and so it proved to be when I lost the ball. Ogre picked it up and slowly blitzed it's way to the endzone. Stellar play once again from Barm. Good luck in rest of the season!

Barmution

Extra! Extra!

Read all about the rumors of doping as Ogres take a commanding lead in NUL with team captain Urk Johnson and some little runt called Vico Din run in a touchdown each. Big Pharma coach Barmution seemed equally happy and concerned over the win when interviewed. "A win is massive any way you choose to look at it but these lads seems to have forgot about the murderi... the gentle, but firm, manhandling of their esteemed opponents and instead focusing on impeccable ball-handling. I'm not sure that is the way forward for this team." Any speculation about performance enhancing drugs used by the Ogres were shot down by the coach: "Sure, we drug the shit out of the snots. That's all fine according to regulations, I mean what the heck are they good for anyway? If any Ogre should accidently gulp down one of the slimy little bastards afterwards, that's fine too. At least that's what the NUL Totally Not Bribable Committee On Ethics And Stuff representative told us via crystal ball. Yes, crystal ball. He's currently enjoying a well deserved vacation at a beach resort in southern Bretonnia."

Play wise:
Rough matchup for JR's Khorne as plenty of ST and some Guard made blocks tricky w his team of Frenzied maniacs. He made good game of it but my Ogres just refused to fail at the pivotal moments and his palyers tended to do the exact opposite. Thanks for the game and gl whipping those Khornites into shape, JR!

-Barm

hakos

Great match reports. Good reading. Me like. /hakos