S22 - Match Day 1

Started by J-Reedy, February 09, 2016, 03:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snyto

Quote from: kvasilad on February 10, 2016, 07:47:22 PM
Quote from: Snyto on February 10, 2016, 05:08:43 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on February 10, 2016, 08:39:24 AM
Hi Snyto!

I think I might be able to wrestle myself away from XCOM2 for a couple of hours for the following possible start times:
Thursday 19-22
Saturday 12-14
Tuesday 20-22

EDIT: Unfortunately I forgot an appointment Thursday, so that's out. Will probably have more times next week if these don't work.

Consider it done. Be nice! :P
Hi there Kval
Either Saturday or Tuesday should work fine for me, just let me know which one you prefer and I'll have it jotted down in my calendar.

/Snyto

Good stuff! Tuesday at 20 would be awesome, so if that's good with you, we'll do that.

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on February 10, 2016, 08:50:59 AM
Ah, feels good to get a return match versus the Ogres. Quite eager to get a better result than last season vs them.

For this week I can only play during the weekend, but any time time during the weekend is available.

/Hakos
We no fear skimpy clothed men from north! We clobber the goodest with Clubbomax Forte!

Ehm... is Friday part of the weekend? If so how about Friday at 19? If not how about Saturday somewhere between 12 and 17?

Cheers,
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

equilibri

So, BB Manager does not work now, but I really need to just give you this sequence of play:

The Lustria Heroines had lost the ball and a Blitz-Ra from Old Dusty Ones had it.

The Heroines then did this:

First a one-die 5+ blitz (pow or defender stumbles needed) to break loose the ball.

Then a 4+ dodge, into a 3+ dodge (both with dodge skill) and a 2+ GFI to get to the ball.

A 3+ pickup (still no reroll used) and then a 5+ long pass into a 3+ catch with catch.

That was easy, according to the Heroines and they could score in turn 8 first half! :D

Well, the game ended 1-1 after an excellent defense, from Ye Old Dusty Ones, of the ball carrier in the second half...
Even if the Heroins managed to do 2 cas (AV8 and AV9 with regen is like snotlings...) in turn 2 of the match! :D

Will post the BB manager upload as soon as I am able to!

Thanks for the game, Gnaar!

equilibri

Seems that BBM is totally down... Not good...

Does anybody have the link to the download page? Tried to Google it, but all I found was pages about BlackBerry... :D

Mr B

Quote from: equilibri on February 10, 2016, 11:01:10 PM

Does anybody have the link to the download page? Tried to Google it, but all I found was pages about BlackBerry... :D
No that's not the problem mate.
The problem stays with the Database owner who does not replay to any mails.
So Super JZ (the creator) cannot help us as they do not replay to his mail/pleads either.

Unknown when it's back... sadly.

equilibri

Quote from: Mr B on February 10, 2016, 11:21:45 PM

So Super JZ (the creator) cannot help us as they do not replay to his mail/pleads either.

Ah, so that was the problem. Do we have another way of reporting our games?

Mr B

Quote from: equilibri on February 11, 2016, 07:53:34 AM
Quote from: Mr B on February 10, 2016, 11:21:45 PM

Ah, so that was the problem. Do we have another way of reporting our games?
Not known to me at least.
Please keep all saved files and we might upload them if/when bbm is up again.

Also,  None known  for bb2 yet..

hakos

Quote from: Barmution on February 10, 2016, 10:41:56 PM
Quote from: hakos on February 10, 2016, 08:50:59 AM
Ah, feels good to get a return match versus the Ogres. Quite eager to get a better result than last season vs them.

For this week I can only play during the weekend, but any time time during the weekend is available.

/Hakos
We no fear skimpy clothed men from north! We clobber the goodest with Clubbomax Forte!

Ehm... is Friday part of the weekend? If so how about Friday at 19? If not how about Saturday somewhere between 12 and 17?

Cheers,
Barm

Weekend for me = Non working day, i.e. not friday

Saturday at around 15-16 would be perfect.

/hakos

tags

Hmm, I wonder if BB2's replay format is any more sane... I had a go at writing a C# parser for BB1 replays, but ultimately left it because so much was down to assumption (no wonder there are bugs). Anyone seen anything on forums on this yet? Could do with a new hobby code project.

Mr B

Quote from: kvasilad on February 11, 2016, 09:18:28 AM
Hmm, I wonder if BB2's replay format is any more sane... I had a go at writing a C# parser for BB1 replays, but ultimately left it because so much was down to assumption (no wonder there are bugs). Anyone seen anything on forums on this yet? Could do with a new hobby code project.
Hmm no clue but replay in bb2 works fine.
Have not spectated  a live game  yet but.
Just go to the team and head to history...

Gnaarkill

Quote from: equilibri on February 10, 2016, 10:47:07 PM
So, BB Manager does not work now, but I really need to just give you this sequence of play:

The Lustria Heroines had lost the ball and a Blitz-Ra from Old Dusty Ones had it.

The Heroines then did this:

First a one-die 5+ blitz (pow or defender stumbles needed) to break loose the ball.

Then a 4+ dodge, into a 3+ dodge (both with dodge skill) and a 2+ GFI to get to the ball.

A 3+ pickup (still no reroll used) and then a 5+ long pass into a 3+ catch with catch.

That was easy, according to the Heroines and they could score in turn 8 first half! :D

Well, the game ended 1-1 after an excellent defense, from Ye Old Dusty Ones, of the ball carrier in the second half...
Even if the Heroins managed to do 2 cas (AV8 and AV9 with regen is like snotlings...) in turn 2 of the match! :D

Will post the BB manager upload as soon as I am able to!

Thanks for the game, Gnaar!

Haha thanks for an insane game Equi!
I had tons of fun and you were a good sport keeping the mood up even if you had some ridicoulusly bad dices at times. Kudos to you Sir!

And i would actually want to modify that sequence a bit, you forgot some rolls ;)

Then a 4+ dodge, into a 3+ dodge (both with dodge skill) and a 2+ GFI to get to the ball, then a 2+GFI to make the throw a 5+.
A 3+ pickup (still no reroll used) and then a 5+ long pass into a 3+ catch with catch and finally a 2+GFI to make it a TD.

So the sequence was: 5+, 4+, 3+, 2+, 3+, 2+, 5+, 3+, 2+. NO Rerolls. So if my calculations are correct. Thats a about 0,9% chance of success :)
That is actually the most insane roll sequence i have ever done in BB ;D

/Lustria Heroines over and out

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on February 11, 2016, 08:59:05 AM
Weekend for me = Non working day, i.e. not friday

Saturday at around 15-16 would be perfect.

/hakos
Ok, Saturday at 15 it is! Bring your most fragile armor :D

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

equilibri

Quote from: Gnaarkill on February 11, 2016, 10:17:03 AM
Haha thanks for an insane game Equi!
I had tons of fun and you were a good sport keeping the mood up even if you had some ridicoulusly bad dices at times. Kudos to you Sir!

And i would actually want to modify that sequence a bit, you forgot some rolls ;)

Then a 4+ dodge, into a 3+ dodge (both with dodge skill) and a 2+ GFI to get to the ball, then a 2+GFI to make the throw a 5+.
A 3+ pickup (still no reroll used) and then a 5+ long pass into a 3+ catch with catch and finally a 2+GFI to make it a TD.

So the sequence was: 5+, 4+, 3+, 2+, 3+, 2+, 5+, 3+, 2+. NO Rerolls. So if my calculations are correct. Thats a about 0,9% chance of success :)
That is actually the most insane roll sequence i have ever done in BB ;D

/Lustria Heroines over and out

Ahhh! I missed the extra GFI:s! Now it hurts even more in my dusty bones that you succeeded! :D

hakos

Quote from: Barmution on February 11, 2016, 12:36:56 PM
Ok, Saturday at 15 it is! Bring your most fragile armor :D

-Barm

Confirming that the chaos commences today at 15 /hakos

Barmution

Big Pharma got a smashing start to the season, at the expense of some unlucky norsemen today.

2-1 to the Ogres after the Norse taking 2 deaths on the line in the first turn and Ogres being able to leverage their strength advantage pretty well. Lots of cas to go around including a doubly dead Para Zed (Snotling) who will be doing diving tackles in heaven from now on.

Thanks for the match and better luck to you for the rest of the season, Hakos.