S22 - Match Day 1

Started by J-Reedy, February 09, 2016, 03:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakos

Yeah, it sure was a bloody match. I got 3 dead players and one -1 AG. Thankfully, both my apothecaries made an excellent work on my two good players that got their permanent damages permanently fixed. But two dead lineman on turn 1 was a bit rough. On the other hand, that made the match relatively even (ogres need all the handicap they can get).

During the match I felt I played a bit better than last time I played versus ogres but upon reviewing the replay I found 3 major mistakes and several minor ones. Ouch. I sure was rusty, not good to have these long in-between season breaks.

Anyway, Barmution played an excellent game as Always and well deserves the victory. Good luck in the future, from now on I hope you win the rest and that we meet in the final.

/hakos

J-Reedy

THE SERVERS OF KHORNE CRASH DUE TO A LIZARD INFESTATION

The Servers of Khorne suffered two sudden home directory invasions tonight. The invaders were identified as lizards but due to their speed, they couldn't be apprehended. Invaders also seemed to be protected by powerful anti-anti-invasion entities that prevented the daemon admins of the Servers taking any action and even tried to paralyze and permanently disable some of the daemon admins. Luckily the Servers had two anti-disabling entities available that prevented any permanent injuries to the Servers.

Not much to do, Lizards played a good game and I got too many both-downs to get anything going so I was forced to try too many desperation moves that finally failed. Good game from Lasseman, good luck in the rest!

Lars

Match between the demons of khorn and the Thin lizzies has been played it resulted in a 2-0 victory for the lizards. In the first half the lizards started with the ball and quickly got it onto the opposing half of the pitch, during this half there was mostly pushing going on from both teams.the lizards scored somewhere in the middle of the first half. and then managed to fend of the furious demons for the reminder of the first half. The start of the second half was a bit symptomatic with the rest of the mach. The demon with their frenzy got skulls and re-rolled into more skulls. this lead to the possibility for the lizards to run around the skirmish line and score an early goal and for the rest of the mach play defensively. J-reedy had 2 appos this allowed him to heal 2 nasty injuries and get out of the mach with just MNG.

Thanks for a good match and hope you best luck in the future

/Lars

tags

Congratulations Snyto with a 100% win rate in NUL so far :D

Skaven played a good first half, securing a touchdown and defending against the return drive, going into half-time 1-0. However, everything unravelled in the second half, and pretty much nothing went well.

Snyto

After a sluggish and shovish skirmish the greasier of Lizards went winning from the bout as the rats hadn't made sufficient sacrifices to Nuffle and were seriously punished by Nuffle in the second half.

The first half started off with a lot of shoving back and forth while the rats moved the ball in a controlled manner down the lizard half of the pitch to score with three turns to go. The lizards tried a heroic play in their last turn of the first half to even the score with a pass from the sidelines down to a squeamish skink in the end zone that the hamfisted, one-eyed little cretin failed to take advantage of. Thus, the first half ends with the rats in the lead.

The second half starts off with the lizards pushing down the right side of the pitch and the rats doing their very best to shove them over the sideline. The first signs of Nuffle's wrath makes themselves known and we see a foul rat being sent off after trying to sneak in a cheap shot while the ref was clearly watching. Through a dastardly run one of the little skinks managed to dodge through and score the evening goal after keeping it together through two go-for-its.
The rats weren't deterred by this and quickly gathered their composure and set off to push for the win. Enroaching themselves on the right side of the pitch the divine Nuffle interceded and suddenly they were met by a wall of lizards that weren't there before after a rearranging of the defense. This clearly put a wrench in the rat machinery but nevertheless they reversed their tactics and pushed through the weaker skink line to the left, setting themselves up for a pass from Karl Wilhelm Friedrich Schlegel that sailed through the air like a goblin spat out by a troll.
'lo and behold though, Nuffle once more steps in and we see the ball in the paws of a much surprised skink instead of a rat after an interception. The lizards quickly shift over to the right and build up a cage to protect the lil' bastard. From here on-out nothing rolls the rat's way and they see more or less nothing but red skulls grinning back at them. Having run out of rerolls they have to accept fate and many a rat takes a dirt nap while the lizards can run the winning ball into the end zone on their very last turn for the match.

And thus ends my very first bout in NUL, was a very interesting and back-and-forth game and I'm looking forward to the next. Well played kvasilad and may Nuffle be with you in the future.

Mr B

Congratz and well done anyhow!

Game valid, lets move on!
Next MD Ready!