BB2 - MD5

Started by Mr B, February 10, 2016, 05:44:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr B

Quote from: kvasilad on April 25, 2016, 08:30:13 AM
So... what's going on here? Are there playoffs, or is this season done? I think all the matches are played.
Session done.
Barm all time winner with straight win.
With rats, impressive to say the least.

There are some nice stats but no clue if it is possible to show them here.

Shall we have playoffs or focus on the bb1 final season and the decide how to handle the real engagement in bb2 for null?
As I had the worst season ever, I will not be involved in any playoff anyhow.
Not sure what the minimum numbers for a ko-tournament.

Cheers
B

tags

These are the stats I've generated, but I'm still missing a few games as not everyone has used BB2Replayer (http://www.bb2replayer.com/) yet (I'm looking at you, Mr. B :D):

As for playoffs or not, it's not really that important to me, but I would like to keep playing BB2 even while BB1 season 23 is running. And I'd really like to keep playing my Bretonnians at some point, since I really liked the team :)

Mr B

He he.. Sorry but as I won zero games. :'(.
Yes BB2 hates me.
I was not in the mood.

I will not join bb2 when bb1 is running..
I can arrange a new contest if wanted np.

Gnaarkill

Hey guys!

Sorry, i have not been very active in the BB2 league. I just felt it was a little too much for me to be running two leagues at the same time. At the time when we started this it felt as a good idea, but as of right now I just feel it is too much.
Really fancy stuff you have got going here Kavsilad, really appriciate your work and I am sure this will come very handy for us when we finally move to BB2 for good!
I just havent had the time to check it all out hence i havent used the BB2replayer, sorry for that m8!

So i will just be playing in our regular league until all of us move to the new platform.

/Gnaarkill

tags

Haha ok, I guess I'll have to wait until s23 is complete for more NUL in BB2.

J-Reedy

Those stats look sweeeeeet, Kvasilad! Big props to you.

I'll open up a thread for the BB2 league structure soon, I have some ideas that I want to run by you all. Mainly to help out introducing new teams into the league. We really have to concentrate on that as Cyanide will keep adding new teams one by one.