Norsca Union League
December 12, 2017, 07:37:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: *** !!!Season 28 in progress!!! *** Champions of Season 27: Handsome Hawks. * 26 & 25: Trondheim Kennel Club * S24: Gurkha Legion * S23 & 22: Big Pharma * S21: MuminDalens Mischiefs * S20 & 19: The Phin Phighters * S18: The Emperor's New Boots * S17: ColaChaos * S16: Spawnin Brothers * S15: ColaChaos * S14 & S13 & S12: RatDonald's * S11: Opa Gangnam Style * S10: The Partly Animals * S9: Sweet Sweet Decay * S8: Drop Dead Gorgeous * S7: Orkitis B.C. * S6: Virgins No More * S5: Druchii Smuchii Schmoo * S4: NattBowlarna * S3: The Silver Hunters * S1 & 2: Jungle Boogie ***

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: BB2 - MD1  (Read 2001 times)
Barmution
Furball

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2016, 10:00:18 PM »

Agreed, seems like we got double spp to top out an already insane match Sad

Not sure how we should handle that, tbh.

Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.
Barmution
Furball

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2016, 10:03:43 PM »

Huh, sounds weird, I didn't see any abnormal SPP distribution in our match I think. Can any of you send me the .bbrz replay file to mailto:tagsemb@gmail.com? With that, I'll have all of MD1, and I'll try to see if I can generate some basic stats highlights this weekend Cheesy
Sent, hope it's readable.

Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.
kvasilad
Administrator
Furball

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2016, 10:06:54 PM »

Agreed, seems like we got double spp to top out an already insane match Sad

Not sure how we should handle that, tbh.
Well, since it's a test league anyway, I say we just run with it, although it is a bit annoying. Should probably be reported to Cyanide, who knows, they may fix it as long as they are actively patching.

Sent, hope it's readable.
Yup, seems to open fine. Not sure I can replicate the bug though Cheesy

kvasilad
Administrator
Furball

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2016, 06:41:37 AM »

Hmm, I forgot the screenshot.

But... what the fuck did happen man, we have crazy amount of spp, do we not?

I mean 14 spp on the blitzer of yours, 6 and 6 on runners...
I also have 6 on my witch.. and a lino level (he has 10 spp!!? How?) and much spp on several players ... feels wrong..
It was 1 td for me and 2 for you.. this looks a bit different..

GG anyhow well done.
But I must say, I'm not that confident over the accuracy of dice rolling mechanism in this bb2 version.

I see this in the newest patch notes:
* It shouldn't be possible anymore to validate twice the same match in a league.

I wonder if this is what happened?

Barmution
Furball

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2016, 09:00:38 AM »

I see this in the newest patch notes:
* It shouldn't be possible anymore to validate twice the same match in a league.

I wonder if this is what happened?
Could well be.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: