BB2 - MD1

Started by Mr B, February 10, 2016, 05:43:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barmution

Agreed, seems like we got double spp to top out an already insane match :(

Not sure how we should handle that, tbh.

Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Barmution

Quote from: kvasilad on February 22, 2016, 10:56:44 PM
Huh, sounds weird, I didn't see any abnormal SPP distribution in our match I think. Can any of you send me the .bbrz replay file to mailto:tagsemb@gmail.com? With that, I'll have all of MD1, and I'll try to see if I can generate some basic stats highlights this weekend :D
Sent, hope it's readable.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Quote from: Barmution on February 22, 2016, 11:00:18 PM
Agreed, seems like we got double spp to top out an already insane match :(

Not sure how we should handle that, tbh.
Well, since it's a test league anyway, I say we just run with it, although it is a bit annoying. Should probably be reported to Cyanide, who knows, they may fix it as long as they are actively patching.

Quote from: Barmution on February 22, 2016, 11:00:18 PM
Sent, hope it's readable.
Yup, seems to open fine. Not sure I can replicate the bug though :D

tags

Quote from: Mr B on February 22, 2016, 10:35:13 PM
Hmm, I forgot the screenshot.

But... what the fuck did happen man, we have crazy amount of spp, do we not?

I mean 14 spp on the blitzer of yours, 6 and 6 on runners...
I also have 6 on my witch.. and a lino level (he has 10 spp!!? How?) and much spp on several players ... feels wrong..
It was 1 td for me and 2 for you.. this looks a bit different..

GG anyhow well done.
But I must say, I'm not that confident over the accuracy of dice rolling mechanism in this bb2 version.

I see this in the newest patch notes:
* It shouldn't be possible anymore to validate twice the same match in a league.

I wonder if this is what happened?

Barmution

Quote from: kvasilad on May 04, 2016, 08:41:37 AM
I see this in the newest patch notes:
* It shouldn't be possible anymore to validate twice the same match in a league.

I wonder if this is what happened?
Could well be.