Mm

Darksouls, Directors Cutt - Bantha - Dark Elf
Great Bretonn - tags (Nul name kvasilad) - Bretonnians
Da Free Pink Brotherz - Equilibri - Orcs
Rutten Gunners - Barmution - Skaven
ChaosTotal:Das Aplha-Tier - Gnaarkill - Chaos
Chi Bananarama Quitas! - J-Reedy - Lizard

J-Reedy

All righty. The new in-game schedule doesn't show the names of coaches but recalling the comment that G-man made earlier, I hereby deduct that my first opponent will be coached by the man who practically lives and breathes NUL. So, Gnaarkill, when can your chaos guys meet my Bananarama Lizzies? Here are my OK starting times (CET/GMT+1), copied straight from the S22 thread:
- Friday 20-22
- Saturday 15 - late
- Sunday 12-18

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir G. If not, suggest a time for next week (Monday is a no go) and I'll try to make it happen.

Mr B

Alright, added names in first entry post.

So Barm we are on.. I have not much time at the moment to play.
We could try Saturday evening, but with kids around and I'd be myself we have to cancel if they wake...

Not sure I like to push it, Adding Kids chaos karma to Nuffle will probably make sure they will wake up.

So, then we are in to next Wednesday actually..
Just happy I do not have Normal Nul to schedule also...

Cheers!
/B

ps, 21 cet (20 gmt) is what works.
ds

equilibri

Kvasilad!

I can play:

Thu 11/2: 20:00->

Sat 13/2: daytime and finish game at 15:00 the latest...

Tue 16/2: 19:00->

tags

Quote from: equilibri on February 10, 2016, 07:14:19 PM
Kvasilad!

I can play:

Let's do Saturday at 12 then?

equilibri

Quote from: kvasilad on February 10, 2016, 07:51:40 PM
Quote from: equilibri on February 10, 2016, 07:14:19 PM
Kvasilad!

I can play:

Sounds great! See u saturday!

Barmution

Quote from: Mr B on February 10, 2016, 07:10:12 PM

We could try Saturday evening, but with kids around and I'd be myself we have to cancel if they wake...

Not sure I like to push it, Adding Kids chaos karma to Nuffle will probably make sure they will wake up.

Cheers!
/B

ds

Pretty busy this week and weekend so next Thursday is actually my closest open date except for this Friday. How is next Thursday at 21 CET for you?

Barmy
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

Quote from: Barmution on February 10, 2016, 10:39:27 PM

Cheers!
/B

ds

Pretty busy this week and weekend so next Thursday is actually my closest open date except for this Friday. How is next Thursday at 21 CET for you?

Barmy
It could work, just need to prep.  :D
It will be funny to test BB2 now this will be my third game, and I wonder how many times I'll be throwing long bombs, by clicking pass... and expect the movement that never happened due to BB1 vs BB2 gui.

But it will be fun!
Getting back later in the weak regarding Thursday game.
Cheers
/B

Gnaarkill

Quote from: J-Reedy on February 10, 2016, 06:41:51 PM
All righty. The new in-game schedule doesn't show the names of coaches but recalling the comment that G-man made earlier, I hereby deduct that my first opponent will be coached by the man who practically lives and breathes NUL. So, Gnaarkill, when can your chaos guys meet my Bananarama Lizzies? Here are my OK starting times (CET/GMT+1), copied straight from the S22 thread:
- Friday 20-22
- Saturday 15 - late
- Sunday 12-18

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir G. If not, suggest a time for next week (Monday is a no go) and I'll try to make it happen.

Haha i am honored to be mentioned as a NUL fanatic J-R!
You sir, is not that bad either ;D

Weekend is unfortunatly off for me since im going to fight in Belgium :D
But how about tuesday next week @21?

/Gnaarkill

J-Reedy

Quote from: Gnaarkill on February 11, 2016, 10:27:36 AM
Weekend is unfortunatly off for me since im going to fight in Belgium :D
But how about tuesday next week @21?
/Gnaarkill

All righty, let's make Tuesday evening BB night. You probly noticed that I'm playing against Lars @18, so I'm ready to go straight after that one. So @21 at the latest.

Good luck in Belgium, it should go well if you just remember to be as swift as a skink, as strong as an ogre and as cunning as a goblin.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: J-Reedy on February 11, 2016, 01:49:58 PM
All righty, let's make Tuesday evening BB night. You probly noticed that I'm playing against Lars @18, so I'm ready to go straight after that one. So @21 at the latest.

Good luck in Belgium, it should go well if you just remember to be as swift as a skink, as strong as an ogre and as cunning as a goblin.

Ok, if it isnt too much for you, two matches in a row i mean. I did not notice that you had a match that day. Im open for suggestions for other days aswell :)

Thank you for the kind words J-R!
I promise to fight in true Blood Bowl spirit, LOTS OF VIOLENCE! haha ;)

/Gnaarkill *Making haste towards that big steel bird wich is said to be taking people into the air and transport them to far away lands*

tags

Quote from: equilibri on February 10, 2016, 09:01:56 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on February 10, 2016, 07:51:40 PM
Sounds great! See u saturday!
Logging in now, let's see if I can figure out the menus :D

tags

First match of the league played, and the Bretonnians take it 2-0 with the grace of Nuffle upon them. 3 BH orcs (including two BoBs), and no injuries to any AV7 peasants. That was definitely not fair, but I guess it was one of those days.

Aside from the result, I gotta say I like the engine. No major annoyances left for me really, the only thing being that I really wish I could turn off auto-focus of camera during opponents' turns.

Mr B

Quote from: Barmution on February 10, 2016, 10:39:27 PM

Cheers!
/B

ds

Barmy
Yo, sadly Thursday does not work  ???
Daim!

When is the next option mate?
Monday, Sunday is booked.. Saturday could work, Friday is off.. sigh..

Barmution

Quote from: Mr B on February 15, 2016, 10:55:48 PM
Yo, sadly Thursday does not work  ???
Daim!

When is the next option mate?
Monday, Sunday is booked.. Saturday could work, Friday is off.. sigh..
Can you do daytime on Saturday? If not we're looking at Tuesday. Judging by your schedule you seem close to too busy for Blood Bowl at all atm :(

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.