Started by Mr B, February 10, 2016, 05:43:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr B

Quote from: Barmution on February 16, 2016, 10:17:56 AM
Quote from: Mr B on February 15, 2016, 10:55:48 PM
Yo, sadly Thursday does not work  ???
Daim!

When is the next option mate?
Monday, Sunday is booked.. Saturday could work, Friday is off.. sigh..
Can you do daytime on Saturday? If not we're looking at Tuesday. Judging by your schedule you seem close to too busy for Blood Bowl at all atm :(

-Barm
I am not home at Saturday  until the evening at it could be quite late.
Yes I know..  To busy when I joined two leagues for wc2.
It lasts 5weeks or so..  Then back to normal.
Sorry again..  :-[

Barmution

Quote from: Mr B on February 16, 2016, 10:23:18 AM
I am not home at Saturday  until the evening at it could be quite late.
Yes I know..  To busy when I joined two leagues for wc2.
It lasts 5weeks or so..  Then back to normal.
Sorry again..  :-[
Okay, let's say next Tuesday at 21 then.

Cheers,
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

Gnaarkill, my S22 match is done. I'll take a small break and will be ready to start any time after 20 CET. I'll check in here and in-game 10 min intervals or so if you happen to be available for earlier start.

tags

Hey guys, I'd appreciate if you could send me pretty much all BB2 replay files you got, but most importantly those from NUL. Working on building a parser, and could do with some more test data.

They can typically be found in c:\users\<yourWinUser>\Documents\BloodBowl2\Profiles\<someHashNumber>\Replays\*.bbrz

Please mail'em to mailto:tagsemb@gmail.com or make them available any other way you prefer.

J-Reedy

Chi Bananarama Quitas! spelados versusto TotalChaos! Muchos muertos! Chi Hitta Hitta Quitas! muertos! Apotekaros Chi-bananas eatta tilles Hitta Hitta, Hitta Hitta stilla MUERTOS! Chaos Beastamanitos alsos MUERTOS! Chaos scorados halfes unos, Chi Bananarama Quitas! runna runna ballo endezone e attempto passarento! Passarento fumblados! Muchos fumblados! Muchos skullos! Noo scoros! Chaos winna winna!

Even match where it looked like lizzies were going to get the man advantage with an early KO, but then one of the sauruses got deaded and then the apo made him even more deader. That left rest of the saurii tied up and the TD defence was down to skinks. Chaos scored two turns later. Second half lizzies got the ball near endzone but then I made a foolish pass attempt and rest of the half was spent either fumbling for the ball or rolling lots of skulls on both sides. Nice match from Gnaarkill.

Gnaarkill

EDIT: You were obviously quicker than me to write up a match report J-R, so i will just post mine anyway. Without the picture though... that would be overkill, haha! ;D

Ok.

So the match between Chi Bananarama Quitas! and Das Alpha-Tier was finally settled before a fully sold out Bananabowlarama stadium :)

A pretty violent match with 2 deaths on either side. Though the fruit lizzies loss probably hurts more since a Saurus had to take farewell of the Blood Bowl field.
J-R really had some nasty dices and some unlucky rolls in key situations made the Chaos do a TD in turn 7 of the first half.
The unluck continued for J-R in the second half so the alpha animals managed to hold their lead throughout the match.

Thank you for the match m8!

/Coach Gnaarkill

Mr B

Nice.. Barm..  There is an opening tonight.. But you wrote before that tomorrow was the day.
Just so I don't mix-up the weeks..

Barmution

Quote from: Mr B on February 17, 2016, 10:27:27 AM
Nice.. Barm..  There is an opening tonight.. But you wrote before that tomorrow was the day.
Can't do Wednesdays, those are quiz nights.

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

Quote from: Barmution on February 17, 2016, 02:41:53 PM
Quote from: Mr B on February 17, 2016, 10:27:27 AM
Can't do Wednesdays, those are quiz nights.

-Barm
Hehe..  Of course...

Well as it turns out it looks like there might be possible game time on Saturday as one of our kids got sick so we have to stay home.

Barmution

Quote from: Mr B on February 17, 2016, 04:03:27 PMHehe..  Of course...

Well as it turns out it looks like there might be possible game time on Saturday as one of our kids got sick so we have to stay home.
Any chance of playing between 12 and 17 GMT+1 on Saturday (tomorrow)? I'm going out in the evening, so any later and it's a no-go for me.

-Barm

Mr B

Nope I  am not home..  Monday or Tuesday 21 cet Will work.

Barmution

Quote from: Mr B on February 20, 2016, 03:51:15 PM

Ok, let's try for tomorrow (Monday) at 21 CET then.

Cheers,
Barm

Mr B

Quote from: Barmution on February 21, 2016, 10:39:36 PM
Quote from: Mr B on February 20, 2016, 03:51:15 PM

Ok, let's try for tomorrow (Monday) at 21 CET then.

Cheers,
Barm
For sure!
Running online now.

Mr B

Hmm, I forgot the screenshot.

But... what the fuck did happen man, we have crazy amount of spp, do we not?

I mean 14 spp on the blitzer of yours, 6 and 6 on runners...
I also have 6 on my witch.. and a lino level (he has 10 spp!!? How?) and much spp on several players ... feels wrong..
It was 1 td for me and 2 for you.. this looks a bit different..

GG anyhow well done.
But I must say, I'm not that confident over the accuracy of dice rolling mechanism in this bb2 version.

tags

Huh, sounds weird, I didn't see any abnormal SPP distribution in our match I think. Can any of you send me the .bbrz replay file to mailto:tagsemb@gmail.com? With that, I'll have all of MD1, and I'll try to see if I can generate some basic stats highlights this weekend :D