BB2 - MD2

Started by Mr B, February 10, 2016, 05:43:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

J-Reedy

B-man, don't know if you are occupied or there is some glitch with the game, your status shows offline. I have to bail out now. Game would almost certainly go over midnight my time if we started now and I'll have to get up at 6.

Let me know your next free dates and times and I'll see if there's anything suitable.

J-R

Mr B

Quote from: J-Reedy on March 02, 2016, 09:45:56 PM
B-man, don't know if you are occupied or there is some glitch with the game, your status shows offline. I have to bail out now. Game would almost certainly go over midnight my time if we started now and I'll have to get up at 6.

Let me know your next free dates and times and I'll see if there's anything suitable.

J-R
Sorry kids did not want to sleep.. Very sorry

Mr B

Saturday is the first option... 21 cet kids should be a sleep then as they will just have been on a birthday party..
Very very sorry jr.

J-Reedy

Quote from: Mr B on March 02, 2016, 09:55:44 PM
Saturday is the first option... 21 cet kids should be a sleep then as they will just have been on a birthday party..
Very very sorry jr.

NP, kids will be kids. Saturday is OK with me, see you then. I can wait longer then as I don't have any plans for Sunday morning. Just in case the kids have the sugar rush from the bday party still going.

Mr B

Quote from: J-Reedy on March 03, 2016, 07:15:31 AM
Quote from: Mr B on March 02, 2016, 09:55:44 PM
Very very sorry jr.

NP, kids will be kids. Saturday is OK with me, see you then. I can wait longer then as I don't have any plans for Sunday morning. Just in case the kids have the sugar rush from the bday party still going.
Hehe thanks jr then saturday it is.

Mr B

Looks good so far and as soon as the kids are in bed I'll log on.
Just some update jr.
Will forward the md asap after it.

Mr B

Quote from: Mr B on March 05, 2016, 07:39:19 PM
Looks good so far and as soon as the kids are in bed I'll log on.
Just some update jr.
Will forward the md asap after it.
Ok I'm online but afk. Will check here every now and then until 21.
Cya

J-Reedy

Online and ready to go

Mr B

Another awesome game... so after two games I still do not afford a freeaking apo...

BB2 really hates me, I can feel it in the air!

J-Reedy

Chi Bananarama Quitas! spelados versustos Darksouls, los editione das directoritos! Chi Basha Basha Quitas! MUERTOS! Apotekaros muchos Chi-bananas wavetta nas Basha Basha's nostrellito. Basha Basha! recuveros! Basha Basha! NADA MUERTOS! Bananarama SCORADOS halfes unos ocha Darkskouls responsedates till atta SCORADOS ockelinos! Uno-Uno halfes unos! Darksouls startta attakione halfes dos. FUMBLADOS! Chi Sprinta Sprinta Quitos! sprintados ballodos, pickados uppos, dudgalinos das endzonesto SCORADOS! Darksouls muchos muchos skullados pushado-pushados rolleritos! Kick-offitos dos, Chi Banananarama Quitas! BLITZAS! Chi Bananarama Quitas! VICTORIONES!

Yep, first half seemed normal enough, although some signs of Mr. B being unfavored by the random number generator we call Nuffle showed up when he didn't manage to get a skink down even though rolling three dice against the bugger three times in a row. Lizzies were forced to score early due to good defensive pressure from B and then the darkies equalized at the end of the first. Second half started with Nuffle hitting on B's dice hard and continued throughout the half while I only remember failing one dodge in second half. Fumbled pick up opened up the chance for lizzies to pressure the ball and score the go-ahead. Still more than enough time for elfs to score but blitz shows up on the second kick-off and tables get turned.
Sorry again for the game, Mr. B, better luck in the rest.