BB2 - MD4

Started by Mr B, February 10, 2016, 05:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

equilibri

Gnaar!

I can play tomorrow, but not toooo early.

Can we say 18:00 or is it too late?

equilibri

Quote from: equilibri on March 27, 2016, 03:08:26 PM
Gnaar!

I can play tomorrow, but not toooo early.

Can we say 18:00 or is it too late?

I guess there will be no match today, so lets aim for tomorrow, tuesday, instead! 20:00 we meet!

Gnaarkill

Hey Equi!

Today @20.00 will be perfect!
Had some recovery time yesterday and forgot to check the forums. Sorry for that!

See you tonight m8, if you see this in time ;D

/Gnaar

equilibri

Quote from: Gnaarkill on March 29, 2016, 10:07:05 AM
Hey Equi!

Today @20.00 will be perfect!
Had some recovery time yesterday and forgot to check the forums. Sorry for that!

See you tonight m8, if you see this in time ;D

/Gnaar

I saw it in time!
Yesterday was recoveryday for me too, so it was good that no game was played... :D

See u at 20:00!

//Eq

Mr B

Quote from: kvasilad on March 20, 2016, 09:24:46 PM
Quote from: Mr B on March 19, 2016, 08:10:11 AM
Game is ready to ignite!

Kvasiiii!
It's us!

I have not checked your BB1 schedule so, I'll take it from what you are possible to offer.
Otherwise 21 CET as always no matter what day.

Cheers
/B

Hi B!

Unfortunately, it appears I'm going to struggle with this now for about a week. I will be travelling and/or busy nights, and it looks like my first opportunity for a 21 CET game is Tuesday the 29th :/
Hi again...
Just to be sure.. We go live 21 cest right?
Aswe just hit summer time..
Cya soon

tags

Quote from: Mr B on March 29, 2016, 06:29:37 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on March 20, 2016, 09:24:46 PM
Quote from: Mr B on March 19, 2016, 08:10:11 AM
Game is ready to ignite!

Kvasiiii!
It's us!

I have not checked your BB1 schedule so, I'll take it from what you are possible to offer.
Otherwise 21 CET as always no matter what day.

Cheers
/B

Hi B!

Unfortunately, it appears I'm going to struggle with this now for about a week. I will be travelling and/or busy nights, and it looks like my first opportunity for a 21 CET game is Tuesday the 29th :/
Hi again...
Just to be sure.. We go live 21 cest right?
Aswe just hit summer time..
Cya soon

Yep, 21 CEST it is!

equilibri

Fajnali! We in da pinkz won a match! We r so 'appy!

Puny kaos 'ad nofink un uz! We r orks in pink! We 'ave 'ard nucklez! U all be crushed!

Not much to say about this game. The orcs obviously had put armour on (only 1 (!) break from the chaos team on a lot of blocks) and the chaos team had borrowed the armour of some local snotlingteam...

Thanx for the game, Gnar! Now it feels much better to play this game! :D
Good luck in the last one!

tags

It was a game of crazy dice, Mr. B lost his only Witch Elf in the first(?) round, and apo failed to fix the MNG. It continued to go downhill from there, and he quickly lost another elf on a snake eyes dodge leading to injury. Complete nightmare for Mr. B, I'm sure. So yeah, sorry about that.

tags

For those that may not be reading other parts of the forum, I'm working on making a BBM-like app for BB2, called BB2Replayer. There's an early beta here: http://www.bb2replayer.com/beta/

I would appreciate if you could all give it a go.

I've also set up a very rudimentry stats page here. More to come.

Mr B

Quote from: kvasilad on March 30, 2016, 12:57:04 AM
For those that may not be reading other parts of the forum, I'm working on making a BBM-like app for BB2, called BB2Replayer. There's an early beta here: http://www.bb2replayer.com/beta/

I would appreciate if you could all give it a go.

I've also set up a very rudimentry stats page here. More to come.
Very cool.
Regarding the game.. Yes that was one more game that really tells me to stay away from Delf.
My two dodging dudes were out by turn 3... On thier own so to speak. Then it was uphill.
Still if the 4 block dices could dropped the ball keeper it could have worked but no.

Anyhow well done and great work with the client.