Da Free Pink Brotherz - Equilibri - Orcs
Rutten Gunners - Barmution - Skaven
ChaosTotal:Das Aplha-Tier - Gnaarkill - Chaos
Chi Bananarama Quitas! - J-Reedy - Lizard

Mr B

Game is ready to ignite!

Kvasiiii!
It's us!

I have not checked your BB1 schedule so, I'll take it from what you are possible to offer.
Otherwise 21 CET as always no matter what day.

Cheers
/B

J-Reedy

Okay, Barm, looks like it's your furries against my scalies. Can't say anything certain about next week yet as I have a work dinner to schedule which will decide my free evenings. Wednesday is out definately, there's this little unknown art house movie called Batman vs Superman that I'm going to see - and I seem to recollect wednesday was also your quiz night. So I'll be probly offering either Tuesday or Thursday depending on the work stuff and the Easter weekend is still bit hazy. I should know more about both of those on Monday, so I'll give you more info then.

Barmution

Yay, scalies!

I've got the whole week off but that means a lot of socializing and boardgames. How does an early (10-11) or late (21+) start on Thursday sound to you?

Cheers,
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

Quote from: Barmution on March 20, 2016, 10:23:50 AM
Yay, scalies!

I've got the whole week off but that means a lot of socializing and boardgames. How does an early (10-11) or late (21+) start on Thursday sound to you?

Cheers,
-Barm
Mentioning boardgames anyone tested blood rage?
Its an awesome game at least from my point of view.
B

Barmution

Haven't played it for myself yet, but it's been getting glowing reviews. Loving the theme! :D
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Quote from: Mr B on March 19, 2016, 08:10:11 AM
Game is ready to ignite!

Kvasiiii!
It's us!

I have not checked your BB1 schedule so, I'll take it from what you are possible to offer.

Cheers
/B

Hi B!

Unfortunately, it appears I'm going to struggle with this now for about a week. I will be travelling and/or busy nights, and it looks like my first opportunity for a 21 CET game is Tuesday the 29th :/

Mr B

Quote from: kvasilad on March 20, 2016, 09:24:46 PM
Quote from: Mr B on March 19, 2016, 08:10:11 AM
Game is ready to ignite!

Kvasiiii!
It's us!

Cheers
/B

Hi B!

Unfortunately, it appears I'm going to struggle with this now for about a week. I will be travelling and/or busy nights, and it looks like my first opportunity for a 21 CET game is Tuesday the 29th :/
Np pal.
Lets pin tuesday in two weeks then.
Thanks.
B

J-Reedy

Let's go with Thursday @21.00 as unfortunately I'll be working during the day.

J-Reedy

Quote from: Mr B on March 20, 2016, 03:42:12 PM
Mentioning boardgames anyone tested blood rage?
Its an awesome game at least from my point of view.
B

Hadn't heard about this one earlier, but looking at the BG Geek reviews and description, it might be that we'll be test driving this at some point. But not today, as this week it's Imperial Assault time, three more missions in the Hoth campaign left.

Barmution

Quote from: J-Reedy on March 21, 2016, 09:33:01 AM

Let's go with Thursday @21.00 as unfortunately I'll be working during the day.
Great, see you then! :)

PS. Imperial Assault is great!
Barm

Gnaarkill

Yo Equi!

How you doin' m8?
Do you have any preferences about the time for our upcoming match?
Since im going away for the GothCon this weekend my times are limited. So i can start earliest next week.

My OK starting times are:
Monday: All day
Tuesday: 20-22
Wednesday: 21-22

/Gnaarkill

equilibri

Quote from: Gnaarkill on March 24, 2016, 01:07:00 PM
Yo Equi!

How you doin' m8?
Do you have any preferences about the time for our upcoming match?
Since im going away for the GothCon this weekend my times are limited. So i can start earliest next week.

My OK starting times are:
Monday: All day
Tuesday: 20-22
Wednesday: 21-22

/Gnaarkill

Oh, I had almost forgotten about this league... I guess that is how it goes when my team perform like a bag of potatoes! :D

I may be available all monday, but I cant tell until sunday, so I will get back to you.
Otherwise tuesday 20:00 works fine!

//Eq

Barmution

Well... this happened:

Pretty darn one-sided. Getting outbashed by Skaven usually means one loses. Getting outbashed by Skaven who also are having all the other blessings of Nuffle means this shit happens.

At least no one important died, sorry for the dice discrepancy J-R.
-Barm

J-Reedy

CHI BANANARAMA QUITAS! spelados idagosto versusto furry gigantohamsterisko Ruttenisto Gunnerias. Gigantohamsterisko BAM BAM! Bang bum! BASH BUM! Gnawitos, fangitos bittos, skalitos volares, sauristo injuritos, knockados utos, hurtos bada bada bum! Skinkos injuritos, hurtos bada a knockados! BUM BUM! Gigantohamsterisko runna runna, picka bollo, SKORA! SKORA dos! SKORA tres! SKORA quotros! SChi Runna Runna Quitas! fumbelitos, Chi Sprinta Sprinta Quitas! sprinta overisko a knockados downos. Chi Bananarama Quitas! nix skorados. Gigantohamsterisko buuu!

Not much to tell. Two lizzies out on first turn and then the match started going downhill. Almost got back into game with two injuries against skaven but no. Closest I got to scoring was five squares away and with on average half of team being out of action, there was no doubt about the winner of the game. MB+Claw blocker must've racked up 4 or 5 KO and 2 injuries, no stopping that beast. Thanks for the game anyway, Barm.