BB2 - MD5

Started by Mr B, February 10, 2016, 05:44:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Barmution on April 08, 2016, 05:43:53 PM
Np, Gnaar, I know the feeling.

Monday at 21 sounds good,  let's do that.

Cheers,
Barm

Cool m8!

See you tonight ;D

/Gnaar

tags

tags

So, I've released BB2Replayer 0.5.0, and it's able to generate web reports like the one above. (You get the link in the program by double-clicking on the match you want a match report for, theme is White on Transparent for these forum links)

I've created a new stats page: http://norscaleague.com/index.php?topic=586.0

I still only see uploaded games from me and Barmution, so we're missing most matches at this point. Have any of you other guys tried it? If you have, and the matches aren't on the server, something's gone wrong, so please let me know!

EDIT: I see that Equilibri has now uploaded his replays, yay! Still missing Bantha, J-R and Gnaarkill, but I guess we'll get all matches if all but one coach uploads...? :)

tags

J-R, starting to get your head above water yet? Our match is still pending. Tomorrow before evening works for me, Tuesday after 18-ish is good, Thursday is probably doable, let me know.

J-Reedy

Quote from: kvasilad on April 16, 2016, 01:41:53 PM
J-R, starting to get your head above water yet? Our match is still pending. Tomorrow before evening works for me, Tuesday after 18-ish is good, Thursday is probably doable, let me know.

Oh yeah, this league totally slipped my mind. Tuesday 18.30 would be really splendid for me.

tags

Quote from: J-Reedy on April 16, 2016, 05:26:43 PM

Oh yeah, this league totally slipped my mind. Tuesday 18.30 would be really splendid for me.

Excellent, Tuesday 1830 it is!

tags

Quote from: kvasilad on April 16, 2016, 06:41:12 PM

In-game and waiting..

tags

Quote from: kvasilad on April 19, 2016, 06:35:12 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on April 16, 2016, 06:41:12 PM

In-game and waiting..

Ok, no sign of you as of yet, I'm giving up for now and doing some other stuff. I should be available to play on relatively short notice the rest of the evening for about 3-4 hours or something, so let me know if you suddenly remember :D

J-Reedy

Terribly sorry Kvasilad, brainfarted on timezones. Booting up the gaming machine, will be ready soon.

tags

Quote from: J-Reedy on April 19, 2016, 07:08:49 PM
Terribly sorry Kvasilad, brainfarted on timezones. Booting up the gaming machine, will be ready soon.

Cool, no worries, forgot that you're on Finnish time :)

Just grabbing a bite to eat now, ready to play around 1945 CEST, does that work?

J-Reedy

Quote from: kvasilad on April 19, 2016, 07:23:53 PM
Quote from: J-Reedy on April 19, 2016, 07:08:49 PM

Cool, no worries, forgot that you're on Finnish time :)

Just grabbing a bite to eat now, ready to play around 1945 CEST, does that work?

Yeah, that is fine. Really sorry about this, I mixed the EET/CEST at some point and was preparing to start an hour late.

tags

Last match of the season played! Fun game with lots of snake eyes at unexpected times, and possibly the least dodgy skinks of all time.

Thanks for the game, and sorry 'bout the Saurus!

J-Reedy

CHI BANANARAMAS QUITAS! SPELAREDO MUERTOS!
Chi Bananaramas Quitas! spelados idagos versusto klink-klonka-armoretos humanitos La Grandestos Brent. Humanitos basha blocka muchos! Chi Hitta Hitta Quitos! muertos a klinka-klonka blitzaballerinos blockados versustos Hitta Hitta! Ballerinos oksados skorados efteritos uno dodgos ala minutos finalitos. Chi Bananaramas Quitas! startados halftes dos barasto mittes 9 spelaritos. Buttas da startados de nada klinka-klonkade humanito idotos foulastos! O blindoreferitos spottados foulos! Bashados ala Bananaramas basha basha dos klinka-klonkas utos spelos o skora! Klinka-klonka humanitos nie skora igento. Spelo endos drawatos!

1-1 for lizzies versus bretonnians. Kvasiman had the injury half on first half and then I got it for the second half. TDs were also split likewise. Nice and friendly game.

tags

Love those match reports, I'll miss them if Bananarama doesn't play on :D

tags

So... what's going on here? Are there playoffs, or is this season done? I think all the matches are played.