Started by J-Reedy, April 30, 2016, 09:27:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr B

Quote from: kvasilad on July 08, 2016, 02:06:55 PM
Quote from: Mr B on July 07, 2016, 06:04:10 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on July 07, 2016, 07:44:38 AM
Quote from: Mr B on July 07, 2016, 12:33:51 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on July 04, 2016, 11:44:38 PM
Hey B, I guess this is the right week then :)

I should be able to play 21 on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. After that, I'm gonna have some vacation issues.
Play tomorrow after the football game?

Hmm, I have to work Friday, so I'm afraid that's gonna be a little late for me. But it appears I can play Friday as well, no footie then is there? I should be available all evening then from 1700+ and can probably play quite late as well.
I'll be away and be back home quite late and yet not that late as w have kids. So Friday would be ok.
21isch cest.. Might be 30 min later..but I'll bring more info closing in on Friday
Cheers

Ok, sounds good, I can be reasonably flexible this evening. I'll check in at 21 first, and then I'll see if there's new info here.
Ok, I'm actually ready. Now woohow

Mr B

Hi, I just managed to press join.. at your first invite.. but that timed out at the same time.. restarting bb

tags

I think I'll restart BB as well, something seems off now

Lars

Quote from: J-Reedy on July 07, 2016, 05:28:51 AM
Hi Lars, feared match against the chaos folk for my lightly armored ones. Here are my OK starting times (CEST) for next few days:
- Saturday 16-late
- Sunday 13-18
- Tuesday 17-20

Let me know if any of those suit you, sir. If later days are needed, I have to wait a bit to see how my schedule is later next week.
Lets go on tuesday at 20
/Lars

J-Reedy

Snyto

Evening Equi, how's the hangover?  :P

equilibri

Quote from: Snyto on July 11, 2016, 09:08:46 PM

Ehh... Apparantly extreme cause I fell asleep (not really sure when) and just woke up!

So sorry, Snyto! Been a tough weekend, and I guess my body could not really handle it...

So, how about trying tomorrow (well, today tuesday) same time?

Really sorry!

//Eq

Snyto

Quote from: equilibri on July 12, 2016, 12:10:33 AM

Ehh... Apparantly extreme cause I fell asleep (not really sure when) and just woke up!

So sorry, Snyto! Been a tough weekend, and I guess my body could not really handle it...

Really sorry!

//Eq

I suspected as much ;)

No worries, if we could aim for ~21.30 it would be awesome, I got some other activities to fix during the afternoon/early evening.

/Snyto

equilibri

Quote from: Snyto on July 12, 2016, 08:25:30 AM
Quote from: equilibri on July 12, 2016, 12:10:33 AM

Really sorry!

//Eq

I suspected as much ;)

No worries, if we could aim for ~21.30 it would be awesome, I got some other activities to fix during the afternoon/early evening.

/Snyto

Absolutely! I put 2 alarms on 2 different sources so I really dont sleep past it this time! :D

Will be online 21:25 if u manage to start earlier!

//Eq

Snyto

Perfecterino, I'll drop in as soon as possible when I get back.

/Snyto

Gnaarkill

Hey Hakos!

Sorry for not contacting you in time!
I was on a vacation in Berlin and I guess thats not the best city to visit if you want to remember stuff ;)

Anyway, sorry for the delay!
Im going away again this friday to London, but I can play any time starting from today -> thursday

/Gnaar

Lars

match played between chaos and amazons a tight match that just as well could have ended with a tie but a lot of nuffeling in the last rounds gave the victory to chaos thanks for the match and good luck in the future.

/Lars

equilibri

So, another of those games where Nuffle had a little bit too much to say about the outcome!

The goblins really tried their best to stop the big bony halfgods from Ye Old Dusty Ones, but with a chainsaw made of rubber (except when cutting himself), trolls with more stupidity then muscles and a lot of failed dodges there was nothing they could do.

And, to top it of, the Khemri crushed the small greenskins so hard (8 cas, and 2 of them deaths) so with half the amount of players on the field for the gobbos the victory was a fact for Dusty Ones.

Now all the need to do is to win the last game and it may be a chance to see them in the finals this season again! :D (the second and the third team on the list need to loose, also, but hey, a man can dream!)

Thanx for the game, Snyto, and sorry 'bout all the injuries!

hakos

Quote from: Gnaarkill on July 12, 2016, 01:09:55 PM
Hey Hakos!

Sorry for not contacting you in time!
I was on a vacation in Berlin and I guess thats not the best city to visit if you want to remember stuff ;)

Anyway, sorry for the delay!
Im going away again this friday to London, but I can play any time starting from today -> thursday

/Gnaar

Well, I should probably not say this, but until I saw your mesage above, I had completely forgotten about the match as well. So if you had remembered it, it would still not have happened. I guess that is the bad thing about scheduling far in advance...

Both today and tomorrow is a little bit sketchy. I might be able to start today at around 20 or tomorrow around 19. Best bet however, might be tomorrow starting 08:00. Will not know for certain until 19:30 today, will log in here at that time and update.

EDIT: I can start today at 21:00 or tomorrow sometime between 08:00 to 10:00. Tomorrow evening is out.

EDIT 2: New change, time is up, I guess we have to plan for our match when you come back from London.

/hakos

Gnaarkill

Quote from: hakos on July 13, 2016, 09:03:58 AM

EDIT 2: New change, time is up, I guess we have to plan for our match when you come back from London.

/hakos

Yea I guess. But im sort of glad to hear that you also forgot all about it ;)
Anyway. My week has been busy as hell so kinda good that we didnt get anything going.
Ok, so are we letting all other guys wait now or is it ok to start next week?
I think our best bet is to schedule something next week, we have already experienced what happens if we do things in advance ;)

/Gnaar