S23 - Match Day 8

Started by J-Reedy, April 30, 2016, 09:27:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr B

Quote from: Gnaarkill on July 14, 2016, 11:10:02 PM
Quote from: hakos on July 13, 2016, 09:03:58 AM

EDIT 2: New change, time is up, I guess we have to plan for our match when you come back from London.

/hakos

Yea I guess. But im sort of glad to hear that you also forgot all about it ;)
Anyway. My week has been busy as hell so kinda good that we didnt get anything going.
Ok, so are we letting all other guys wait now or is it ok to start next week?
I think our best bet is to schedule something next week, we have already experienced what happens if we do things in advance ;)

/Gnaar
Ok by me to wait for your game. ;)

hakos

Quote from: Gnaarkill on July 14, 2016, 11:10:02 PM
Quote from: hakos on July 13, 2016, 09:03:58 AM

EDIT 2: New change, time is up, I guess we have to plan for our match when you come back from London.

/hakos

Yea I guess. But im sort of glad to hear that you also forgot all about it ;)
Anyway. My week has been busy as hell so kinda good that we didnt get anything going.
Ok, so are we letting all other guys wait now or is it ok to start next week?
I think our best bet is to schedule something next week, we have already experienced what happens if we do things in advance ;)

/Gnaar

Assuming we get a go-ahead from the rest.

I can play any evening next week starting 18-22. Other times might be possible as well, it should be relatively slow at work next week, I hope. Just le me know one or two days in advance if that is the case.

/hakos

equilibri

No probs to wait for me! Play the game as soon as you both are able!

equilibri

Sooo... How is it going with the last game?

hakos

Good question. Did Gnaarkill say how long he would be in London?

I assumed it was a short trip, but perhaps that was more of wishful thinking on my part.

/hakos

equilibri

Well, it seems that me and Hakos are the only ones in here, so I guess we just have to wait for the last game...

tags

I think this may go down as the longest match day in the history of NUL :P

Things always tend to slide during summer holidays though, I guess for several years we haven't even had a season running over the summer.

Barmution

I'm fine with waiting too.

Summer time is sadly over (at least holiday wise) for me so I wouldn't be too sad if this gets played either :P
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

This is starting to be a bit extreme..
What to do folks?

tags

Quote from: Mr B on August 12, 2016, 07:19:11 PM
What to do folks?

I agree, it's starting to be a bit silly. Hope nothing's happened to Gnaar? It's been about a month since he said he was going to London.

Either way, hope he's all right, but for NUL's sake I guess it's approaching walkover time for this MD. I wanna get going with the BB2 season already! :D

Mr B

Quote from: kvasilad on August 12, 2016, 09:06:20 PM
Quote from: Mr B on August 12, 2016, 07:19:11 PM
What to do folks?

I agree, it's starting to be a bit silly. Hope nothing's happened to Gnaar? It's been about a month since he said he was going to London.

Either way, hope he's all right, but for NUL's sake I guess it's approaching walkover time for this MD. I wanna get going with the BB2 season already! :D
I 50% agree... Wo for sure and I also hope all is fine.. It's almost as you actually could be worried nowadays.
And Because I'm not so sure I'll follow to bb2.

Anyhow I have a draw with golden next md..but we need to get going.
My whish only.

hakos

I agree that this is going on for too long. I do not like not playing the match and I thought it was ok to wait a bit due to summer, but this is getting to long.

Hope everything is ok with Gnaarkill.

/Hakos

tags

Quote from: Mr B on August 13, 2016, 07:29:54 AM

Aww, why not? :/

Giving up BB altogether, or just the new game you don't like? Does that mean you think about giving up NUL, or does it mean you wish for NUL to stay on BB1?

Mr B

Quote from: kvasilad on August 13, 2016, 11:14:20 AM
Quote from: Mr B on August 13, 2016, 07:29:54 AM

Aww, why not? :/

Giving up BB altogether, or just the new game you don't like? Does that mean you think about giving up NUL, or does it mean you wish for NUL to stay on BB1?
It's more or less the bb2 setup I do not like.
And the limit of teams and issues that comes with it.
Or so I imagine..there will be.

Mr B

I can still be admin..if needed for BB2..
Because I like NUL.
And I understand the wish to proceed.