S23 - Match Day 8

Started by J-Reedy, April 30, 2016, 09:27:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnaarkill

Hey guys!

Wow, shit... I'm sorry but the summer have been a busy period for me. I guess i can't say sorry enough because I was away far too long!
I could at least have given you guys an update. But I guess it's not just me that have been quite inactive during the summer since I don't see so much activitie in the forum.

It also sounds worrying if we loose players due to BB2 maybe it is more wise to just continue on the old platform?

/Gnaar"late as fuck"kill

hakos

Hi, welcome back

Seems the day is not forwarded yet, and I still have vacation so I can play almost whenever,

Any chance of playing quickly, like today evening or any time on wednesday?

/Hakos

Gnaarkill

Hey Hakos, thx! :)

Yea, lets aim for tomorrow shall we? 21.00?

/Gnaar

hakos

Great, wednesday, 21:00 it is

/hakos

Mr B

Quote from: hakos on August 16, 2016, 07:02:46 PM
Great, wednesday, 21:00 it is

/hakos

Cool peace out!
Wellcome back!

equilibri

Welcome back, Gnaar!

I agree that if we loose players because we switch platform to BB2 I think we just should keep it the way it is!
Don't think we need to rush the change, right?

Mr B

We might find new players in bb2.
I'd say give it a try.
We can always switch back again.
;)

Gnaarkill

Gnaarkill

Soo finally! The last match of match day 8 was played.
And I forgot to take a printscreen of the end result. Anyway, I assume we all want to move on so that wont be a big deal anyway, I guess? :)

2-0 to the heroines from lustria against the angry insects hailing from the swedish west coast, Getingarna.
Both players played a solid game even though the dices from the heroines were near perfect while getingarna had to roll some hard dice in key situations. Honestly i think the dices were the difference this time!

Thx for the game Hakos!

Lets go for MD9! :D

/Gnaarkill