S23 - Match Day 7

Started by J-Reedy, April 30, 2016, 09:27:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

hakos

Seems the last match of day 6 is played and since I had a non-playing draw vs golden I'm really eager to play the next match.

J-Reedy: I can play any time during today, saturday and sunday, just let me know a couple of hours before match start.

/hakos

J-Reedy

Quote from: hakos on June 24, 2016, 10:59:05 AM
Seems the last match of day 6 is played and since I had a non-playing draw vs golden I'm really eager to play the next match.

J-Reedy: I can play any time during today, saturday and sunday, just let me know a couple of hours before match start.

/hakos

OK, let's try to make it today as I'll be away from Sunday to Wednesday. So how about 19.00 CEST today?

update: I'm online now for at least an hour, I'll check the in-game with 10 min intervals in case you make it.

Let's make it tomorrow Saturday. 13.00 would be the ideal starting time for me but anything between 13-17 works.

hakos

sorry, did not check as much as I should have, but tomorrow, saturday at 14:00 should work splendidly /hakos

J-Reedy

Yep, see you in few hours!

Mr B

Kvasiiiil!
Time to play ball for a change?
Tuesday 21 cest?
Br
B

equilibri

Bantha!

I can play:

Sat 25/6: From now until later... :D

Sun 26/6: 10:00-16:00 (need to be done with the game at 18:00 the latest...)

Mon 27/6: 12:00-16:00 (need to be done with the game at 18:00 the latest...)

Wed 29/6: 10:00-17:00 (need to be done with the game at 19:00 the latest...)

Thu 30/6: All day long, I think

Fri 1/7: All day long, I think

Yupp, I have my vacation now! :D

hakos

David vs Goliat, #1 vs last one in the standing, 4-1-1 vs 1-1-4, according to all movie laws there are, the result could only be one.

Getingarna defeats the Cougar Kittens with 2-0. But it was not as easy as it may look.

First half, the amazons receives. Getingarna ignores the ball and only focus on hitting on as many women as they can. The lightly dressed ladies quickly get's two injuries and that numerical advantage allows Getingarna to push them into a box close to the line. The amazon star Lana, tries to get out by blitzing and dodging, but the ogre manages to trip her final dodge and she is sent to the KO box. To Getingarna's delight she stays there until turn 16. Despite 3 doctors and lot's of Budweiser babes and beer being available. Suddenly the amazon thrower stands completely alone. A bliz and the ball is loose, the pick-up fail and the ball is throwed into the middle of the field, after being off-field a short moment. After some pushing and shoving the ball can be picked up by Getingarna and is safely guarded. However, here comes the fireball. Two players fall, but it is the right ones, pheew. And by running quite a lot Getingarna manages to score 1-0 as the last thing happening in the first half.

Second half, getingarna receives, both teams are complete, except that Lana is missing in the amazon team. Once again Getingarna gets the numerical advantage by managing to KO two amazons players in turn 9 and one more in turn 10. Now it feels quite safe. Which of course means it is time for the fun and crazy stuff to start. The second amazon catcher, Mila, decides it is time to show the crowd that she is as good as Lana. She starts to run and dodge like a whirlwind and suddenly passes the entire defence, make a 1D blitz, get the ball loose, picks it up and get's away. The rest of the amazon team moves around to block of as many routes to Mila as possible. Getingarna attacks but fails the blitz. All that can be done is to mark her. At least she can not get away. Amazons then manage to fail an early dodge and Getingarna get 3 2D blocks against Mila, which of course fails, she is just bouncing around like a flipper ball. Next turn Mila slips away and only has 3 steps left for a touch down. But finally Getingarna manages to blitz her down and their star thrower, Gothard, dodges twice and run's as much as he can. After two GFI he is even able to pick up the ball. Final turn, Gothard runs quite a lot again, makes a long pass to a blitzer who finally can run safely and score. 2-0.

Thanks for the match J-Reedy. Our teams sure was evenly matched but I got lucky and got the early edge when you got the early damages. But you sure made the match interesting, using every trick in the book and 1-1 looked quite possible in turn 15. Good luck in the future games.

/hakos

Update: just added the pic

Barmution

Hey Gnaarly, time to get your shots!

This week I can start between 19-21 CEST Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Weekend is a bit more unruly but feel free to ask about a specific time if that suits you better than the week.

Cheers!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

snyto when can you play I can play from wednsday every night from 19:00

/Lars

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Barmution on June 27, 2016, 08:28:49 AM
Hey Gnaarly, time to get your shots!

This week I can start between 19-21 CEST Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Weekend is a bit more unruly but feel free to ask about a specific time if that suits you better than the week.

Cheers!
-Barm

Hey Barm!

Puh... fucking finally, im on the verge of getting a nervous breakdown here.... please give me my fix! ;D
The earlier the better, I vote for tomorrow @21.00!

See you on the pitch m8!

/Gnaar

Mr B

Quote from: equilibri on June 25, 2016, 11:12:39 AM
Bantha!

I can play:

FFS... i totally missed this...
Hmm 30/6 then 21 cest or 19 gmt?
Will that work then?

equilibri

Quote from: Mr B on June 27, 2016, 03:07:15 PM
Quote from: equilibri on June 25, 2016, 11:12:39 AM
Bantha!

I can play:

FFS... i totally missed this...
Hmm 30/6 then 21 cest or 19 gmt?
Will that work then?

Thursday at 21:00 cest works perfectly fine for me! See u then!

Barmution

Quote from: Gnaarkill on June 27, 2016, 02:42:07 PM
Hey Barm!

Puh... fucking finally, im on the verge of getting a nervous breakdown here.... please give me my fix! ;D
The earlier the better, I vote for tomorrow @21.00!

See you on the pitch m8!

/Gnaar
Awesome, cya tomorrow :)

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Quote from: Mr B on June 25, 2016, 10:29:11 AM
Kvasiiiil!
Time to play ball for a change?
Tuesday 21 cest?
Br
B

Hi, sorry, I've been distracted the last few days. But if you read this in time, I'm pretty sure I'm up for a 21-game today!