S23 - Match Day 6

Started by J-Reedy, April 30, 2016, 09:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Quote from: Snyto on June 17, 2016, 11:57:24 PM
Hey ya
Tuesday is out of the window for me, got the teardown at Dreamhack then and I'll be home sometime latelate in the evening (and be half dead to boot). Best for me would be wednesday or thursday evening, after that it's off for midsummer celebrations again. Does either of those work for you?
/Snyto

Wednesday evening should work, 18-20.30 CEST. Let me know if that's OK.

Mr B

Quote from: Barmution on June 18, 2016, 01:38:03 AM
Quote from: Mr B on June 17, 2016, 08:09:20 PM
Yo.. Giants and the pebbels.. And barmy.
What do you think about a Tuesday game?
21 cest as ' normal'..
Yo, tree thing and the squishable annoyances and B

Tuesday on 21 cest sounds good, lets pencil it in :)

Cheers,
Barmy the half-pebble
On my way.. When pc reeboots

Barmution

1-0 to Big Pharma in what was probably the worst shitshow from Nuffle I've seen in quite some time.

B couldn't get anything done the first half and then it got worse. Wound up w -ag on his +ag Catcher and -st on his +st Catcher to add to the loss. Complete wankfest.

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

Quote from: Barmution on June 21, 2016, 10:53:42 PM
1-0 to Big Pharma in what was probably the worst shitshow from Nuffle I've seen in quite some time.

B couldn't get anything done the first half and then it got worse. Wound up w -ag on his +ag Catcher and -st on his +st Catcher to add to the loss. Complete wankfest.

-Barm
Mm nuffle was pissed..again.
Could not even hurt a snot either.. Stunned barely happened..
Tons of fouls but first one was spotted like in turn 14isch...
Well saved a rip to bh..wee

Snyto

Quote from: J-Reedy on June 20, 2016, 09:21:03 PM
Quote from: Snyto on June 17, 2016, 11:57:24 PM
Hey ya
Tuesday is out of the window for me, got the teardown at Dreamhack then and I'll be home sometime latelate in the evening (and be half dead to boot). Best for me would be wednesday or thursday evening, after that it's off for midsummer celebrations again. Does either of those work for you?
/Snyto

Wednesday evening should work, 18-20.30 CEST. Let me know if that's OK.

Hey, tonight's the night. Might as well get it done before midsummer's. 18 tonight it is!

/Snyto

J-Reedy

Quote from: Snyto on June 22, 2016, 11:17:21 AM

Hey, tonight's the night. Might as well get it done before midsummer's. 18 tonight it is!

/Snyto

Confirmed!

J-Reedy

Not much for Snyto to do. Goblins were so stunned by the amazonian beauty that they forgot how to dodge and trolls just mostly stood still staring at the opponent looking really stupid. Snyto opened on the offence and KO'd a gal with chainsaw but then the chainy goblin was KO'd himself and after some turns of dancing around amazons got bunch of pows that opened the route to ball. Ball went out and was crowded, gobbos got it to sidelines but strong amazon precence forced the ball out again. 'Zon blitzer picked the ball up, stalled a few turns and then scored the go-ahead. Second half both sides lost men... well little buggers and ladies to injuries but amazons managed to do more harm and walked the ball in with relative ease after field was almost clear of opponents. Too short a team-mate throw on remaining turns left the score as is. Sorry again for the nuffling, Snyto and better luck in rest!

Btw, Cougar Kittens star receiver Lana Kreuk has hit the gym hard lately and can nowadays lift weights fitting for ogres and trolls...

Lars

yet another match has been played this one between amazons and chaos this mach ended 2-1 to the chaos team after a well played match from both teams even thou the amazon seems to have given the Minotaur of the chaos team some funky leaves that more or less made him stand still for the whole game roaring like a wild animal.

thanks for the match Gnaar and good luck in the future