S23 - Match Day 5

Started by J-Reedy, April 30, 2016, 09:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

J-Reedy

Match day 5 is now open, play on, mates!

Barm, I'm on sweet sweet vacation, so instead of offering any times, I'll just let you know which day's won't suit me, sir.
No go on: Friday, Saturday, Monday (and maybe Tuesday).

Otherwise, just suggest a day and time, and I'll probably can make that happen.

Barmution

I'll try to hide my envy for your vacation, JR :P

How about tomorrow (Thursday) at 2100 CEST? Should be a decent evening for hugging it out with your favourite Ogres, no?

Cheers,
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

Quote from: Barmution on June 08, 2016, 08:11:29 AM
How about tomorrow (Thursday) at 2100 CEST? Should be a decent evening for hugging it out with your favourite Ogres, no?

That'll do just fine. Be seeing you tomorrow!

Mr B

Snyto..
Hi..
Game..tuesday 21 cest?
JR or Nuffle is more correct just stole like 70k inducements from you.
Anyhow will be fun to see how you handle the gobbos.

Cheers
B

Snyto

Quote from: Mr B on June 09, 2016, 06:12:52 AM
Snyto..
Hi..
Game..tuesday 21 cest?

Cheers
B

Hey ya. Nuffle taketh and then Nuffle taketh some more. He gave me the win but stole inducements. A fickle deity.
Anyway, I head off for vacation and a Dreamhack network build next week. We should hopefully have the internet working on tuesday but otherwise I'll let you know how the lay of the land is on monday if that's ok. The time is fine, should have downtime by then :P

/Snyto

Mr B

Quote from: Snyto on June 09, 2016, 08:37:01 AM
Snyto..
Hi..
Game..tuesday 21 cest?

Cheers
B

Hey ya. Nuffle taketh and then Nuffle taketh some more. He gave me the win but stole inducements. A fickle deity.
Anyway, I head off for vacation and a Dreamhack network build next week. We should hopefully have the internet working on tuesday but otherwise I'll let you know how the lay of the land is on monday if that's ok. The time is fine, should have downtime by then :P

/Snyto
Sounds like fun..
We will find some time for sure
Cheers
B

J-Reedy

Second game this week where my opponent was seriously Nuffled. Armor breaks againts amazons were few and produced mostly stuns while 'zons succeeded in almost everything they tried. Pharma scored first with a steady progression leaving 2 turns for amazons to react. So of course the ball took an extra bounce, bounced off the field and was given to +st +mv catcher who had almost unobstructed route to goal along the sidelines. 1-1. Second half Barm got pressure on ball next to left sideline, I got the ball out to center and tried to toss it to right sideline. Throw went over but the crowd throw ended up luckily one square away from the original target. Snottling got the ball but failed a gfi. Zons picked up the ball and advanced relatively securely to endzone but Barm's stellar play still forced a score to be two dodge affair. No luck for Barm on the last turn. Nuffling included: 2 dead snottlings, too many failed gfis to count, some key boneheads and block dice which didn't seem to have a pow on them. Sorry again for the game, Barm, and good luck in the rest.

Barmution

Thanks for the game, J-R!

Seems like the Ogres burned their most of their luck in the previous season. Not really complaining, tho. Every team will have these matches but with Ogres the loss will be pretty much guaranteed. Wasn't as bad as the match vs Snyto anyway and we didn't lose anybody (Snots don't count :P ) so overall it was a bit frustrating but could've been much, much worse.

Well played and gl with the rest of the season!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

Lasseman: I have worked late :(, until now 18:30. Will not be home until ~19:30 and then I need to eat. Can we start at approximately 20:00 instead?

/hakos

Lars

Lars

Played a match between Getingarna and the Chaotic dudes match ended 2-1 for the chaos team after a lot of stalling KO's and the referee fiddling with the clock.

Thanks for a nice match with no bad injuries.

/Lars

Gnaarkill

Hey Kvasi!

I'm finally back after a hard rocking "vacation" at the sweden rock festival. Lots of beer, women and rock'n'roll haha! ;D
My liquor filled brain is finally starting to restore and i am getting ready for some Blood Bowl action!

Ok starting times for me this week are:

Tuesday 21 - 22
Wednesday 21 - 22
Thursday 21 - 22

I can probably start a little earlier if that would be a problem for you. Unfortunately i will be going away on the weekend so next available times for me will be next week.

Cheers!

/Gnaarkill

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on June 13, 2016, 10:23:12 AM
Hey Kvasi!

I'm finally back after a hard rocking "vacation" at the sweden rock festival. Lots of beer, women and rock'n'roll haha! ;D
My liquor filled brain is finally starting to restore and i am getting ready for some Blood Bowl action!

Ok starting times for me this week are:

Tuesday 21 - 22
Wednesday 21 - 22
Thursday 21 - 22

I can probably start a little earlier if that would be a problem for you. Unfortunately i will be going away on the weekend so next available times for me will be next week.

Cheers!

/Gnaarkill

Hi, Thursday at 21 looks good for me, let's go for that!

Snyto

Quote from: Snyto on June 09, 2016, 08:37:01 AM
Snyto..
Hi..
Game..tuesday 21 cest?

Cheers
B

/Snyto

Oi
As it looks I should be able to play tomorrow at 21. See ya at the pitch!

/Snyto