Will that do?

equilibri

Hakos!

Time for a clash! :D

I can play:

Wed 26/5: 20:00 ->
Thu 27/5: 20:00 ->
Fri 28/5: 20:00 ->

Weekend is not possible because of a live tournament in this fun game.

Mon and tue I am free all day, so then I can play whenever.

//Eq

Gnaarkill

Excerpt from the Lustria Blood Boowl Magazine issue #196.

Coach Gnaarkill's official statement to the Head Coach of Smashy grabby throwy nomz:
"Your time to shine is now Snyto. My team is in a state of chaos. Recently, BigPharma corp. announced that the BabyBoomPro© substance in fact isn't a performance enhancer. We have been tricked all along! This is outrageous, the Ogres have been givin my girls a fertility substance in an effort to raise a new generation of "beutiful" ogre-amazon women... makes me feel sick!
Now all my girls a pregnant and are performing like shit out in the field! I mean who could even come up with a sick idea like that..."

The 0-5 loss against the Mumindalen mischiefs was clearly a heavy load for coach Gnaarkill. After the above quoted interview one could see coach Gnaarkill leave the press area quickly. But was that really a small grin on his face? What is really boiling beneath the surface of these recent events?
We have tried to contact Lady Organa, the Heroines quarterback and team leader, without success. It seems like the players are struggling and have a hard time to focus on their jobs. Most of them are just laying in the locker room, screaming at the staff. "Get more chocolate!"

We'll find out more as the season continues. Until then, play safe!
And remember... No guts, no glory!

Dirgex
Journalist of the Lustria Blood Bowl Mag

Ok Snyto no more fluff! Lets get this game going ;D

My OK starting times are:
Friday 20.00 - 22.00
Sunday 20.00 - 22.00
Monday 21.00 - 22.00
Tuesday 21.00 - 22.00
Wednesday 21.00 - 22.00

If non of these suits you, feel free to post a suggestion, I can probably adapt :)

/Gnaarkill

Lars

Quote from: Mr B on May 24, 2016, 11:25:23 PM
Soo, lasse..

21 CEST, is the shit, Sunday?
Will that do?

yes i lets aim for that

/Lars

Snyto

Quote from: Gnaarkill on May 25, 2016, 10:20:31 AM
Excerpt from the Lustria Blood Boowl Magazine issue #196.

Coach Gnaarkill's official statement to the Head Coach of Smashy grabby throwy nomz:
"Your time to shine is now Snyto. My team is in a state of chaos. Recently, BigPharma corp. announced that the BabyBoomPro© substance in fact isn't a performance enhancer. We have been tricked all along! This is outrageous, the Ogres have been givin my girls a fertility substance in an effort to raise a new generation of "beutiful" ogre-amazon women... makes me feel sick!
Now all my girls a pregnant and are performing like shit out in the field! I mean who could even come up with a sick idea like that..."

The 0-5 loss against the Mumindalen mischiefs was clearly a heavy load for coach Gnaarkill. After the above quoted interview one could see coach Gnaarkill leave the press area quickly. But was that really a small grin on his face? What is really boiling beneath the surface of these recent events?
We have tried to contact Lady Organa, the Heroines quarterback and team leader, without success. It seems like the players are struggling and have a hard time to focus on their jobs. Most of them are just laying in the locker room, screaming at the staff. "Get more chocolate!"

We'll find out more as the season continues. Until then, play safe!
And remember... No guts, no glory!

Dirgex
Journalist of the Lustria Blood Bowl Mag

Ok Snyto no more fluff! Lets get this game going ;D

My OK starting times are:
Friday 20.00 - 22.00
Sunday 20.00 - 22.00
Monday 21.00 - 22.00
Tuesday 21.00 - 22.00
Wednesday 21.00 - 22.00

If non of these suits you, feel free to post a suggestion, I can probably adapt :)

/Gnaarkill

Yer little girlies will have to deal with the dirty filth that is the greenskins this friday eve for a spectacle of mayhem and chaos that will be revered and enjoyed by all. See you on the pitch!

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Snyto on May 25, 2016, 10:26:59 AM
Yer little girlies will have to deal with the dirty filth that is the greenskins this friday eve for a spectacle of mayhem and chaos that will be revered and enjoyed by all. See you on the pitch!

Cool! See you then m8!

/Gnaar

hakos

Quote from: equilibri on May 25, 2016, 07:35:21 AM
Hakos!

I can play:

//Eq

Both thursday and friday evening should work, except for the fact that I will also play some other multi player on one of those evenings, but don't know which one until quite late on thursday...

But let's aim for friday evening and keep monday as backup.

/hakos

equilibri

Quote from: hakos on May 25, 2016, 10:06:03 PM
Quote from: equilibri on May 25, 2016, 07:35:21 AM
Hakos!

I can play:

//Eq

Both thursday and friday evening should work, except for the fact that I will also play some other multi player on one of those evenings, but don't know which one until quite late on thursday...

But let's aim for friday evening and keep monday as backup.

/hakos

I will keep an eye out for you tomorrow, thursday. If u write here before 20:00 we play tomorrow, otherwise friday at 20:00.
Have booked cinema on monday, so if we can't play thursday or friday, tuesday is the next day to play.

Deal?

hakos

ok, I will probably work late today, but I will post when I get home and see what is possible /Hakos

hakos

Still at work, no play tonight / hakos

equilibri

Quote from: hakos on May 26, 2016, 07:08:23 PM

Ok, then I guess we play tomorrow at 20:00 instead.

hakos

Quote from: equilibri on May 26, 2016, 07:14:16 PM

Hi, yes, friday at 20:00 should work fine /hakos

equilibri

Quote from: hakos on May 27, 2016, 04:21:44 PM
Quote from: equilibri on May 26, 2016, 07:14:16 PM

Hi, yes, friday at 20:00 should work fine /hakos

Great!

See u on the field in 20 minutes!