S23 - Match Day 2

Started by J-Reedy, April 30, 2016, 09:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

J-Reedy

Day 2 is now open. Game on, guys.

Equilibri, no chance for gaming for three days, have to work the weekend. I'll post my available times for next week on Monday. Or, if you already know your free times for Tuesday-Thursday, let me know. Those would be the likeliest days for me to get some free time.

Snyto

Hey Golden
I can likely play during the weekend at some point or another, pretty open unless it draws towards late on sunday. Monday and tuesday are a nogo, but wednesday and onwards are up as it looks right now.

/Snyto

Mr B

Gnaargnaar!!
Laydies and gentelgnaars!

We from the wooden parts of the world greets you!
Hows Wednesday next week at 2100 cest look?

Brother B

tags

Hey Lars!

I can probably play most of Monday (got the day off), but failing that, it's probably next weekend.

equilibri

Quote from: J-Reedy on May 13, 2016, 04:13:06 PM
Day 2 is now open. Game on, guys.

Equilibri, no chance for gaming for three days, have to work the weekend. I'll post my available times for next week on Monday. Or, if you already know your free times for Tuesday-Thursday, let me know. Those would be the likeliest days for me to get some free time.

Hey! My weekend is full to, so that sounds great!

Tuesday I am all available, so anytime that day works. I may be hungover, but as long as we start after 13:00 it works fine! :D

Wednesday is tougher. Work and then cinema...

Thursday may work, but after 19:00.

So, just post what works for you!

hakos

Time to face some big guys I see.

Barmution, I can play anytime on sunday, then on monday evening plus thursday evening. Next weekend, no idea yet.

/hakos

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on May 14, 2016, 10:25:38 AM

Barmution, I can play anytime on sunday, then on monday evening plus thursday evening. Next weekend, no idea yet.

/hakos

How about tomorrow (Sunday) morning at 12.00 then?

Cheers,
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: Snyto on May 13, 2016, 04:24:05 PM
Hey Golden
I can likely play during the weekend at some point or another, pretty open unless it draws towards late on sunday. Monday and tuesday are a nogo, but wednesday and onwards are up as it looks right now.

/Snyto

I can play today if I finish before 6 (so start at four at the latest) so if you see this in time reply :D

Otherwise I can play Monday or Wednesday next week, starting at around 19.30.

Snyto

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on May 14, 2016, 02:30:38 PM
Hey Golden

/Snyto

I can play today if I finish before 6 (so start at four at the latest) so if you see this in time reply :D

Saw your post and I'm here now if you wanna give it a go, otherwise it's Wednesday as it looks at the moment.

/Snyto

hakos

Quote from: Barmution on May 14, 2016, 01:48:43 PM
Quote from: hakos on May 14, 2016, 10:25:38 AM

/hakos

How about tomorrow (Sunday) morning at 12.00 then?

Cheers,
-Barm

Should be fine /hakos

Barmution

Extra! Extra! Ogres back in NUL on full power!

With a vital 2-0 win the equally lovable and hateable gang of doped up birdbrains (remember that you promised me anonymity, editor!) the Ogres are back in the game in the final season of Ye Olde Norsca League. Performing way above expectations the Ogres smashed their way to a 1-0 lead in the first half after barely getting the ball safe following a LoS battle that saw no less than 3 Humans KO'ed. 2 Ogres were left drooling, leaving little manpower for securing the backfield but a mad scramble saw a Snotling carrying the ball into relative safety after unexpectedly taking down a Human Blitzer. After that it was a mere matter of numbers to get the ball to the end zone.

2nd half was much more even and the only thing eventually saving the Ogres from a TD against was the Humans' decision to stall and then tripping the getaway dodge into the EZ. A push saw the ball thrown into the stands who were quite happy to toss it back right in front of an Ogre that decided to dial his sprinting to 11 and made the final TD in the dying seconds of the match.

Can the Ogres get back into their massive form from the last season? Coaches of so-called real teams will probably not want that. Stay tuned!

Non-fluff:
Hakos got dealt a real shit hand the first half and my Ogres were basically removing everything they laid their hands on. 2nd half Hakos started off very well but Nuffle soon took to punishing every gamble he made and his decision to stall probably cost him the draw, but I probably would've done that myself. Nuffle was pretty darn heavy handed in this one, sorry about the dice discrepancy and good luck further on, Hakos.

Cheers!
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

Quote from: kvasilad on May 13, 2016, 09:41:30 PM
Hey Lars!

I can probably play most of Monday (got the day off), but failing that, it's probably next weekend.
I can play Monday from 19:00
/Lars

tags

Quote from: Lars on May 15, 2016, 03:30:50 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on May 13, 2016, 09:41:30 PM
Hey Lars!

I can play Monday from 19:00
/Lars

Ok cool, let's play at 19:00 then!

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: Snyto on May 14, 2016, 03:13:30 PM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on May 14, 2016, 02:30:38 PM
Hey Golden

/Snyto

Saw your post and I'm here now if you wanna give it a go, otherwise it's Wednesday as it looks at the moment.

/Snyto

Ok so let's play 19.30 on Wednesday?