S23 - Match Day 1

Started by J-Reedy, April 30, 2016, 09:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

- Nippy! ... Nippy! .... NIPPY!
- Wha? What? Who is that?
- It's me, Nippy, open up your window!
- What, is that you, mr Gron?
- Who else could posses such a dulcet voice, Nippy? Yes, it's me! Have you heard the big news?
- About the mishap with the costume deliveries where that Grouchy Nunnery of Non-Gentle Prunes got the costumes meant for Bouncy Bunnery for Gentlemanly Pleasures? Yeah, Pissy-Whizzy told me about that. He said...
- NO! Well... that is a big news... But I'm talking BIG! I'm surprised that your Pissy friend haven't heard about it. Brace yourself, Nippy!
- I haven't worn braces since sixth grade, Mr. Gron. Well, after the second time of sixth grade, I mean.
- No, I mea... Oh, how I've missed you Nippy. The big news is... COUGAR KITTENS ARE MAKING A COMEBACK!
- WHAAAAAAT! Are you serious, Mr. Gron!?
- Sure I am. And that's not the best part yet, Nippy! They're playing their first match... wait for it... against ANOTHER AMAZON TEAM!
- Not the Lustria Heroines, mr Gron? That would blow up any stadium!
- Sure they are. We can't miss this, Nippy. I've made an agreement with the Ogre Trolly Assassins, you know, the assassins guild that advertises themselves to be as stealthy as a mad oliphant playin a trumbone in a steel armor but who gets their job done because they don't care how many skulls they have to crack to get the job done if that is that the job is killing someone very dead and killed-like. Not the catchiest of slogans, but they're good and they've promised to keep me safe from any harm, so I'm making a comeback and I need you and your magicast imps! You with me, Nippy, or you with me?
- I'll just get me coat, mr Gron!

Here it is. The first of the season that will be the last of Blood Bowl 1 seasons. And we have a whopper of an opening week:

equilibri

So, Barm! First game of this last season in BB1, and the grudgematch is starting it! What a great start!

So, I can play tomorrow (sunday) from around 19:00.
After that I think this is my week:

Thu 5/5: 19:00->
Fri 6/5: 19:00->
Sat 7/5: 19:00->

So, when do u think we can bash it out?

Mr B

Wonderful intro!!
Hat of to you JR!

Hakos.. Looks like it's you and me.
When can you dance?
Thursday is off.. Else 21 cest might do the trick.
I'd like to avoid Monday also.

Cheers

hakos

This will be such a fun season. So good to see all these teams that are a blast from the past. Mingling with recent up and coming teams.

Mr B: Seems there is a long weekend next week. I can play any time on thursday, friday, saturday and sunday next week. Does any time on those days suit you?

/hakos

Snyto

Hey Kvasilad, when do you wanna try to hurt my greenskins?

My available times the coming week looks to be tuesday and wednesday evening, after that I'll be gone the whole weekend and can resume next week.

/Snyto

Mr B

Quote from: hakos on May 01, 2016, 09:44:13 AM
This will be such a fun season. So good to see all these teams that are a blast from the past. Mingling with recent up and coming teams.

Mr B: Seems there is a long weekend next week. I can play any time on thursday, friday, saturday and sunday next week. Does any time on those days suit you?

/hakos
Yo well it's the kids that settles the limited availability.
Vacation or not. But sure I think Friday could work 19 GMT or 21 cest for kickoff.
Deal then I'd guess?
B

hakos

Quote from: Mr B on May 01, 2016, 06:37:19 PM
Quote from: hakos on May 01, 2016, 09:44:13 AM

/hakos
Yo well it's the kids that settles the limited availability.
Vacation or not. But sure I think Friday could work 19 GMT or 21 cest for kickoff.
Deal then I'd guess?
B

It's a deal. Late times are quite ok when having vacation /hakos

J-Reedy

OK, some of you might've noticed that forum was out of commission for a while. Managed to fix it, knock on wood. OUCH! Who hit my head? Oh, 'twas me knocking. Don't know exactly what went wrong but some resetting and fidgeting did the trick. Onwards. You may disregard the message I sent in-game. Or not, if you know something about Simple Machines (got the name wrong), let me know either here or through the e-mail address I gave out.

All right, onwards.

Gnaarkill, how's about some gaming? Was busy during weekend, so I didn't give out any times in initial posting. But now things have cleared up, and here's what I have available on the CET (GMT+2):
- Tuesday 19-20.30
- Wednesday 18-21
- Friday 18-21

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir.

tags

Wooo, Gron and Nippy are back \o/

So Snyto, I'm afraid my situation is quite the opposite. Tuesday and Wednesday appear packed, but I can play from Thursday and through the entire (long) weekend.

There's a chance I can play Tuesday evening, but hard to promise an exact time. I may be home around 21-22-ish and can try to squeeze in a game then. Don't know if you're a night person or a morning person :D

Anyway, failing that, I'm afraid it's next Tuesday at the earliest.

Barmution

Quote from: equilibri on April 30, 2016, 10:20:27 PM
So, Barm! First game of this last season in BB1, and the grudgematch is starting it! What a great start!

So, I can play tomorrow (sunday) from around 19:00.
After that I think this is my week:

Thu 5/5: 19:00->
Fri 6/5: 19:00->
Sat 7/5: 19:00->

So, when do u think we can bash it out?
Hey Equi, the law of averages dictates that this is your guys turn to shine.

Thu at 19 sounds good to me, let's go for that :)

Cheers,
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

TGA When are you abel to play?

my times for this week are:

Monday (today) from 20:00-22:00
Thusday 19:00-22:00
Wednesday 19:00-22:00
Sunday 20:00-22:00

/Lars

Gnaarkill

Quote from: J-Reedy on May 02, 2016, 12:10:45 PM
All right, onwards.

Gnaarkill, how's about some gaming? Was busy during weekend, so I didn't give out any times in initial posting. But now things have cleared up, and here's what I have available on the CET (GMT+2):
- Tuesday 19-20.30
- Wednesday 18-21
- Friday 18-21

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir.

Your flavor texts are just awsome J-R! Welcome back, Gron and Nippy ;D

And... wow! What a start of the season. The big clash immediately!
We better get this match goin' then :D

Tuesday @20.00 is perfect for me, let's aim for that, shall we?

/Gnaarkill

The Golden Arrow

Hi lasse. Of those times only Sunday works, but think Sunday at 20 should be no problem.

Snyto

Quote from: kvasilad on May 02, 2016, 12:25:46 PM
Wooo, Gron and Nippy are back \o/

So Snyto, I'm afraid my situation is quite the opposite. Tuesday and Wednesday appear packed, but I can play from Thursday and through the entire (long) weekend.

There's a chance I can play Tuesday evening, but hard to promise an exact time. I may be home around 21-22-ish and can try to squeeze in a game then. Don't know if you're a night person or a morning person :D

Anyway, failing that, I'm afraid it's next Tuesday at the earliest.

I'm definitely not what you'd call a morning person most of the time. However I'd rather have a set time when you're sure without any mays and maybes so Tuesday 2016-05-10 at... 18-19-20-21-ish CEST sound fine? I'm open for suggestions regarding the starting time.

/Snyto

Lars

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on May 02, 2016, 12:44:49 PM
Hi lasse. Of those times only Sunday works, but think Sunday at 20 should be no problem.
okej cya sunday at 20:00