S23 - Match Day 9

Started by J-Reedy, April 30, 2016, 09:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakos

Oh, shit

I was 100% certain it was 21:00 and just logged in. Stupid me, I was sitting at the computer at 20:00 so I could have played. :(

I'm really sorry, would you like to schedule at another time, or just take the win? It is ok either way for me, I messed up.

By the way, nice little rhyme, if we play I will give you one free turn for it. :)

/hakos

Snyto

Quote from: hakos on August 23, 2016, 09:05:43 PM
Oh, shit

I was 100% certain it was 21:00 and just logged in. Stupid me, I was sitting at the computer at 20:00 so I could have played. :(

I'm really sorry, would you like to schedule at another time, or just take the win? It is ok either way for me, I messed up.

By the way, nice little rhyme, if we play I will give you one free turn for it. :)

/hakos

Hey, suspected something like that happened but no worries, of course we should play the game  :P. Tonight (wednesday) should work for me and if not that, friday or saturday. Whatcha think?

/Snyto

hakos

Both today and tomorrow would work. Shall we try at 20:00 today?

/hakos

Snyto

Quote from: hakos on August 24, 2016, 09:31:16 AM
Both today and tomorrow would work. Shall we try at 20:00 today?

/hakos

Sure thing, it's on!

hakos

Ok, last match for Getingarna and this season, for me, is played. Despite some forgetfulness drug in the coach food yesterday.

This time we faced the mighty goblins with some addition of Morg, a wizard, two bribes and a halfling chef.

Morg did what he should, hurt some guys and scored one touch down for the goblins.

The wizard also did well with a perfectly timed ligtning bolt in turn 8 stopping my offence.

It seems the judge got quite confused, the goblins had such a massive amount of bribes that he must have thought some of them were coming from the humans. He turned a blind eye to lot's of goblin mischief, but he also awarded a total of 3 extra RR to Getingarna. Thus completely nullifying the halfling chef.

The rest of the goblin team performed so and so. Mostly they pushed my guys around a bit, and when I pushed back, they just broke. I Think there were 5 or 6 that were quite hurt and some more knocked out as well, in the end.

The trolls looked scary on paper, but one slept off pitch half the game, and the other did not remember what to do.

All in all, Dices clearly favored me but Snyto coached his team well, given what happened.

Second half was all min and the match ended 2-1 for Getingarna.

Thanks for the match Snyto, hope to see you in next season.

/hakos

Gnaarkill

The old dust clouds vs the lightly dressed womens from lustria ended with a draw.

It all seemed very over already in the first half of play when only two brave amazons were left on the field and it was 1-0 to the dusty ones.
The tides turned though and in the final turns of the second half the amazons somehow managed to get hold of the ball after some extremly lucky dices.
Coach Gnaarkill was already in the locker room signing the resigning papers and documents when he heard the crowd cheering for lustrias favourite team.
"An amazing end of the season" Coach Gnaarkill quickly stated before going back in again to the locker room to celebrate with the girls.

The future is still uncertain. What will happen to Coach Gnaarkill next? Rumours are that a reconstruction of NUL is underway though much is still uncertain. Negotiations between the leaders of NUL are still ongoing. Will there be new upgraded venues? Are some teams going to be banned in benefit for better equipment and sponors? Or are the risks of change too great?
This few weeks ahead surely will be interesting for both Coach Gnaarkill and the Norsca Union League.

Snyto

Quote from: hakos on August 24, 2016, 09:55:13 PM
Ok, last match for Getingarna and this season, for me, is played. Despite some forgetfulness drug in the coach food yesterday.

This time we faced the mighty goblins with some addition of Morg, a wizard, two bribes and a halfling chef.

Morg did what he should, hurt some guys and scored one touch down for the goblins.

The wizard also did well with a perfectly timed ligtning bolt in turn 8 stopping my offence.

It seems the judge got quite confused, the goblins had such a massive amount of bribes that he must have thought some of them were coming from the humans. He turned a blind eye to lot's of goblin mischief, but he also awarded a total of 3 extra RR to Getingarna. Thus completely nullifying the halfling chef.

The rest of the goblin team performed so and so. Mostly they pushed my guys around a bit, and when I pushed back, they just broke. I Think there were 5 or 6 that were quite hurt and some more knocked out as well, in the end.

The trolls looked scary on paper, but one slept off pitch half the game, and the other did not remember what to do.

All in all, Dices clearly favored me but Snyto coached his team well, given what happened.

Second half was all min and the match ended 2-1 for Getingarna.

Thanks for the match Snyto, hope to see you in next season.

/hakos

Thanks for the game! It started off so so well with two humies being sent off the pitch with concussions (though one showed some suspicious tears in his armor and helmet, almost as he'd gotten caught in some kind of machinery..) right off the bat but slowly went downhill from there.
Morg'n Thorg whom been a staple player throughout the season went out with a big bang and after a slow advance in the first half had enough and pushed his defender out of the way, dodged through two TZ's and got to the end zone with two GFO:s.
Second half showed a more traditional game where the lack of longevity in the poor goblins showed itself with brutal intensity and they fell over one by one, leaving their brethren stranded on the pitch. There's an old saying, "when push came to shove", that came to mind more than once during the second half which made it difficult to halt the human onslaught.

Well played and a deserved win Hakos, see you next season!

/Snyto

tags

Oh, sorry about being slow here, I didn't get an e-mail notification for this topic and due to the extreeemely slow NUL-summer, I didn't have a daily routine for checking.

Anyway J-R, just on my way out for the weekend, but I can probably do these starting times:
Sunday 21+
Monday 21+
Wednesday 17+
Thursday 17+

And I probably do have some time next weekend as well, if it comes to that.

J-Reedy

Quote from: kvasilad on August 26, 2016, 01:01:56 PM
Oh, sorry about being slow here, I didn't get an e-mail notification for this topic and due to the extreeemely slow NUL-summer, I didn't have a daily routine for checking.

Anyway J-R, just on my way out for the weekend, but I can probably do these starting times:
Sunday 21+
Monday 21+
Wednesday 17+
Thursday 17+

Let's go for Monday @21. If something comes up, both Wed and Thu are OK also.

tags

Quote from: J-Reedy on August 27, 2016, 06:18:55 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on August 26, 2016, 01:01:56 PM

Sunday 21+
Monday 21+
Wednesday 17+
Thursday 17+

Let's go for Monday @21. If something comes up, both Wed and Thu are OK also.

Forgot to confirm, but ok, see ya tonight!

tags

MD9 ends in a bloodbath, with some intense Nuffling. Everything from horrible injury rolls to a slew of snake eyes, you name it, it happened. Well, I guess that's it for both of our teams. Thanks for the match J-R, see you in BB2!