S23 - SEMIFINALS

Started by J-Reedy, August 29, 2016, 10:16:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

NUL playoffs will feature agility versus dusty muscle, pharmatically enchanced muscle and chaotic muscle... Snusmumriken better have some special "herbs" ready for the elfs if they want to make it in this arm-wrestle match! Congrats to all the semifinalists, may the luckiest bastard win :P

equilibri

So, I made it here despite my bitter draw in the last game. Nice!

Lasseman, I suggest the following playdays:

Wed 31/8: 12:00-15:00 (just a short window, I know...)
Thu 1/9: All day long, but not earlier than 12:00. (partying on wednesday...)
Fri 2/9: 21:00->
Sat 3/9: 19:00->
Sun 4/9: 19:00->

So, what do you say?

Mr B

Ooh... The big bad boys again... ::)
How does it look for you next week.
Busy days and let's see how next week looks like, ok?

Cheers
B

Barmution

Quote from: Mr B on August 30, 2016, 06:25:47 AM
Ooh... The big bad boys again... ::)
How does it look for you next week.
Busy days and let's see how next week looks like, ok?

Cheers
B
Ok, if you're busy until then it'll just have to wait. I could do Monday at 21 if you want to. Let me know if a spot opens for you in the weekend.

Cheers,
Barmfield
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

Quote from: equilibri on August 29, 2016, 10:37:48 PM

So, what do you say?

lets play Thu @ 20:00

and finally I got to a playoff was a long time since I've been here

/Lars

equilibri

Quote from: Lars on August 30, 2016, 10:03:15 AM
Quote from: equilibri on August 29, 2016, 10:37:48 PM

So, what do you say?

lets play Thu @ 20:00

and finally I got to a playoff was a long time since I've been here

/Lars

Sounds great!

See u thursday 20:00!

equilibri

So, the first semifinal is over and it took a lot of whining and complaining from the Dusty Ones coach to make the winning TD.
A tight game, despite the superiour number of dusty players in the second half.

In the end one of last seasons finalist yet again makes it there. Will it be a rematch from the last final, or will the ogres fall against the elves?

Thanx for the game, Lars! See u in BB2!

Mr B

So let's try Monday then.
And as many team is sore and battered its likely we have a copy of the last final.
But then we are elfs..so who knows ;D

Lars

Thanks for the match equilibri it was a quite intence match and could have been a bit closer if your players wouldn't have been generating quite as good as they did meen qhile my doctor was crap. But feels good to let this team go to rest now after getting 2 deaths and on bad injury (still my 3 highest spp players are feeling quite well).

cya alla in BB2.

PS. should we setup a signing thread for the new season? DS.

/Lars

Barmution

Quote from: Mr B on September 02, 2016, 06:40:41 AM
So let's try Monday then.
And as many team is sore and battered its likely we have a copy of the last final.
But then we are elfs..so who knows ;D
Haha, no way Nuffle's THAT much of a bastard to you.

I'm in the semi's mainly due to Nuffle taking a huge dump on both you and J-R in the regular season. I'll do my best but you're Woodies with a wizard this time, not getting my hopes up. Team's gone above and beyond my wildest expectations anyway, so losing to Woodies in a semi is already a big win in my book :)

Catch you on Monday, B!

-Barmfield
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Barmution

Some times there comes a match you're ashamed to win because there was literally no skill involved on your own part. This is the second in a row I've had of those vs Bantha. Sorry, man. The less said, the better :(

equilibri

So, time for the final, then! A rematch and this time my Dusty Ones will sacrifice everything to Nuffle to win!

When will we be able to play?

Barmution

Quote from: equilibri on September 07, 2016, 10:56:08 AM
So, time for the final, then! A rematch and this time my Dusty Ones will sacrifice everything to Nuffle to win!

Indeed. Seems like you need some serious bribery to entice uncle Nuffle away from coddling his current pets.

I could play tomorrow starting around 21.00 if that suits you? If not that I'm available at Sunday at 21 and daytime (12-17) on Saturday.

Cheers,
Barmfield

equilibri

Quote from: Barmution on September 07, 2016, 12:45:12 PM
Quote from: equilibri on September 07, 2016, 10:56:08 AM

Indeed. Seems like you need some serious bribery to entice uncle Nuffle away from coddling his current pets.

I could play tomorrow starting around 21.00 if that suits you? If not that I'm available at Sunday at 21 and daytime (12-17) on Saturday.

Cheers,
Barmfield

Tomorrow (thursday) could work if we start 21:30. (going to the cinemas...)
Otherwise saturday at 21 works fine!

Is the semifinals validated and the final up to play?

J-Reedy

Final is set, everything is ready to play. Bash on!