Season 24 - BB II premiere - signup

Started by J-Reedy, September 03, 2016, 12:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

OK, folks. Let's try to get this Blood Bowl 2 thing started. Sorry for lack of attention on my part, helluva summer on RL front.

As there are no old teams, let's discuss about the league structure in the new client during the season when everybody gets more acquinted with the game. We could maybe start a feeder league where coaches can play new teams against other new teams and teams from this league can be brought along to later seasons. But that's for later, let's just get this thing started.

---------------------------------------
Official Stuff
- This is the 1st official season in Blood Bowl 2, so only new & fresh teams.
- League will be played with normal 1 match week per 1 real-time week pace.
- As last season, we'll be enforcing the rule that if you don't show up to play a game on agreed time AND you don't tell about your absense at least an hour before the match in the forum, you'll forfeit the game with an 2-0 admin loss to your opponent who is waiting for you.
- ALL NEW COACHES ARE WELCOME!

INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEW COACHES:
1. Read the introductory thread with the explanation on league structure HERE.
2: Create an account on this forum. Note that due to high activity from spam-bots, admins have to approve your account before you can post here. This shouldn't take longer than a day or two.
3: Post a reply in this thread that you want to join.
4: Read the "Essential rules" section HERE and post a reply in that thread that you have understood the rules.
5: The admin team will add you on the participant list in this post.

OLD Coaches now the drill, just tell what team you'll be taking to the trophy hunt.

SIGNED UP:
1. J-Reedy - some team
2. Kvasilad - Undead
3. Equilibri - Necromantic
4. Barmution - Norse
5. Snyto -
6. Lars - Skaven
7. Gnaarkill -
8. Hakos - Orc
9. Your name and team here....

tags

I'm definitely in. So you're saying season 0 didn't count? I still hope to pick up my Bretonnians again some time in later rounds, but I absolutely understand that it's only new teams this round :)

I think I'll go for either Undead or Norse, neither of which I've ever tried before. Leaning towards Undead.

equilibri

I will join.
Have no idea what I will play yet, but I will find out in a couple of days after som tryouts... :D

Barmution

I'm in, will probably try out Norse. Yay!
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

Always hard to leave such a good community and friends.
Let me see regarding my spare time.
And then what to play IF...

Cheers.

Snyto

I'm in! No idea what to play yet, will shake the eightball around a bit before deciding.

Lars

I am in and will go scaven for the upcoming season.

/Lars

Gnaarkill

Gnaarkill signing in!

Im not sure what race to pick yet though. Probably Chaos or some other bashy team =)

hakos

I'm in, have not decided which team yet, but will probably play a "tier 1" team to prove that it is I that suck and not my team.

Will try to get Gurgeh to rejoin as well. He sounded positive.

/Hakos

hakos

Ok, it will be orcs for me this time /hakos

equilibri

So, I have decided to play Necromantic now!
Got released a couple of days ago, and I just love the mix of bashing and high movement!

Coming up with a name soon... :D

Lars

Will try to create my scaven team tonight will be called something in the vicinity of Celeb-Ratt-ies.

Will you crate the league soon so we can apply?

/Lars

tags

The Playful Dead (Undead) are ready for action!

BB2 coach name: tags

Gnaarkill

Who will set up the league or is everything already set up?

J-Reedy

I'll try to get the league started tonight unless Mr B beats me to it.