Season 24 - BB II premiere - signup

Started by J-Reedy, September 03, 2016, 12:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

If my understanding of the structure is correct, the league is already set up ("NUL Feeders"), but we need a new "competition" representing our new season. For now, the league NUL Feeders have had one competition, "NUL - Ignition!" which in the forums is what we've referred to as "Season 0".

Gnaarkill

Oh, yea you are right Kvasi!
So basically those of us that played in "Season 0/NUL - Ignition!" should already be signed in to the league. But we still have to apply for the competition when that is set.
The rest of us that did not play in "Season 0/NUL - Ignition!" have to apply to both the league and the competition :)

I think that is how it will work :)

J-Reedy

OK, seems I didn't have nescessary rights for creating new competitions into the "old" Nul feeders League. So I've created a new League called "NUL Championship". Bantha, you have been added as administrator of this league.

I've invited Kvasi's Playful Dead, all other players please apply for the "NUL Season 24" competition in "NUL Championship".

Lars

I have now applied for the leauge with the celeb-ratt-ies think my coach name is Lazer

/Lars

tags

equilibri

My Necro team is now "requesting a ticket"! :D

Mr B

I'm in as ADMIN :)
Will have a eye on you guys!

Also try to see who else can have an interest of our dear community.
Sorry to drop out there for a bit but when nuffle farts that bad... you just have to take your nose out  :P ::)
I'll see how I can help.

Stadiums On?
Age is of no important if we continue how we played before.
How about this transfer stuff?

hakos

Gurkha Legion reporting for duty in NUL Championship.

Have applied for a ticket.

Did not manage to convince Gurgeh to join. :(

Coach name is same as before, i.e. hakos

/Hakos

EDIT: I have no idea what stadiums does, but it sounds cool so I'm for it. :) Transfers seems boring

Mr B

Quote from: hakos on September 18, 2016, 10:06:49 AM
Gurkha Legion reporting for duty in NUL Championship.

Have applied for a ticket.

Did not manage to convince Gurgeh to join. :(

Coach name is same as before, i.e. hakos

/Hakos

EDIT: I have no idea what stadiums does, but it sounds cool so I'm for it. :) Transfers seems boring
There are some selection..
Gives both teams some bonuses...
Like a bribe for free.. A wiz for free.. Hard ground +1 on armour if failed a gfi.. Or-1 if you have soft ground..

tags

I think my vote is against both stadiums and transfers. Maybe try some of it later, but for now I'd say we'll just try the most normal approach.

J-Reedy

Sent a ticket to Barm, Equi and Hakos last night.

Bantha, where can you change the stadium settings? I tried looking for those, but couldn't find them. The new interface is still bit foreign to me.

Lars

vote against stadiums if we are not to change the system so both teams will get the benefit of a home stadium since the choices of the stadium could make or break a teams tactics and in that case every team should meet the others in the same circumstances.

/Lars

Barmution

I'm voting against stadiums too as it doesn't seem very balanced to me. If you don't find it in the options JR, then I suggest we all just don't buy anything as a gentleman's agreement.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

I think the stadium look interesting, but I have no problem not using them.

/hakos

Barmution

I can't recall wether the stadium counts vs TV. If it does then I'm actually for using them since that's a very steep price to pay for the effect it gives. I'm all for giving your opponents a way to handicap themselves :P
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.