Season 24 - BB II premiere - signup

Started by J-Reedy, September 03, 2016, 12:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lars

it does not count towards tv it's a way to dump money to get less tv.

Mr B

Quote from: J-Reedy on September 19, 2016, 08:33:16 AM
Sent a ticket to Barm, Equi and Hakos last night.

Bantha, where can you change the stadium settings? I tried looking for those, but couldn't find them. The new interface is still bit foreign to me.
Hmm not sure.
I'll look upon it later tonight

Mr B

I could not find any info regarding how to turn on/off anything else than Age.

And I created some fake test tournaments.. just to try..
And when I removed one, it asked it I were to remove it with all history... sure but... it ment the entire NUL-Ignition.. which I did not understand..

So that was removed... that is how bad the UI is.
So, JR, never becareful when removing Test round robins, test knockout, or test ladders.. Zzzz Zorry guys.
/B

tags

Ok, so are all 8 teams in? We're about ready to start this thing, no?

J-Reedy

Kvasilad (undead), Lars (skaven), J-Reedy (bretonnian), Barmution (norse) and Hakos (orc) are in.
Equilibri (necromantic) has been sent ticket, but he has not yet used it.
We're missing Gnaarkill and Snyto. I'll send them a reminder pm through forum.

Just in case, you apply to the league like this in BB2:
From main page -> Play in a league > Join a League > Multiplayer > search for "NUL" > Register in NUL Championship > NUL Season 24.

This will send a ticket request which an admin has to approve. When approved, you are sent a ticket and you have to then use it to complete the registration.

Snyto

Hi guys
I've been a bit out of the loop lately as you've probably noticed. After some consideration I'm afraid I have to pull my participation from this round of BB 2 due to a lot of unexpected activity around my new job and upcoming planning for this winter's Dreamhack. Time and energy supplies doesn't add up currently.
I hope to be able to get back for S25 though!

/Snyto

equilibri

Ah, using the ticket! I knew it was something I was supposed to do! :D

Going in tonight and using the h..l out of that ticket!

Gnaarkill

Im creating a team right now!
Sorry for the absence, had to prioritize life, the science of women is a mystery... 8).
But from now on it will be smooth running!

EDIT:
And applied! :D

Barmution

Quote from: Snyto on September 23, 2016, 05:57:31 PM
Hi guys
I've been a bit out of the loop lately as you've probably noticed. After some consideration I'm afraid I have to pull my participation from this round of BB 2 due to a lot of unexpected activity around my new job and upcoming planning for this winter's Dreamhack. Time and energy supplies doesn't add up currently.
I hope to be able to get back for S25 though!

/Snyto
Aw :( We'll miss you, Snyto. Crossing fingers for getting you back for S25, mate.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Really hope to see you back next season Snyto, you're a great guy to have in the league :)

So... that means we're down to 7... do we play with a WO team, or do we try to find an 8th player? Sure we can't convince you to step in after all Mr. B? :)

J-Reedy

Ticket sent to Gnaarkill.

Let's try to go for the 8th player, *all eyes turn to Bantha*, how about it mr. B?

If we don't get an eight player by start of next week, let's put in a placeholder team and admin results for that team.

Mr B

Lars

So lets go with 7 this season would be nice to kick off in the new environment

/Lars

equilibri

I agree with Lars. No need to pressure anyone to join.
We can play with a "dummy-team" instead. Just nice to get going as quick as possible! :D

Barmution

Indeed, let's start kicking each other's shins and stuff!
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.