The Playful Dead - Kvasilad (tags)
Celeb-Ratt-ies - Lars (Lazer)
Nisayers - J-Reedy
The Emperors New Pants - Barmution
Gurkha Legion - Hakos
Black Metal All-Stars - Gnaarkill

NUL Dummy - bye-week

tags

Equi! Assuming the MD gets forwarded in time (last match has been played), when are you able to roll? The weekend would be stellar for me, almost any time Saturday or Sunday (well not too early Saturday because Friday).

equilibri

Quote from: kvasilad on December 12, 2016, 11:56:37 PM
Equi! Assuming the MD gets forwarded in time (last match has been played), when are you able to roll? The weekend would be stellar for me, almost any time Saturday or Sunday (well not too early Saturday because Friday).

Well, I think both Saturday and Sunday works for me but I work daytime, so around 19:00 both days will be best!

So, what do you prefer?

//Eq

tags

Quote from: equilibri on December 13, 2016, 06:05:01 PM

Well, I think both Saturday and Sunday works for me but I work daytime, so around 19:00 both days will be best!

So, what do you prefer?

//Eq

I think both days actually work, but let's say 19 Saturday!

equilibri

Quote from: kvasilad on December 14, 2016, 10:34:55 AM

So, what do you prefer?

//Eq

Eh, can we say sunday instead?
I think I have som actual gaming (IRL) to do on saturday, so that night may be closed for me...

//Eq

tags

Quote from: equilibri on December 14, 2016, 05:37:42 PM

So, what do you prefer?

//Eq

I think I have som actual gaming (IRL) to do on saturday, so that night may be closed for me...

//Eq

All right, that is doable. Could we postpone it until 20:00 Sunday though?

equilibri

Quote from: kvasilad on December 14, 2016, 10:29:58 PM
Quote from: equilibri on December 14, 2016, 05:37:42 PM

So, what do you prefer?

//Eq

//Eq

That works fine!

See u sunday at 20:00!

//Eq

hakos

Ah, seems I'm about to play my first match ever against Bretonnians. No idea how that will work out.

J-Reedy: I can play on saturday, day time. Sunday whole day. Monday and tuesday next week are off but then I start my vacation and can play whenever.

/hakos

J-Reedy

Quote from: hakos on December 15, 2016, 06:47:20 PM
Ah, seems I'm about to play my first match ever against Bretonnians. No idea how that will work out.

J-Reedy: I can play on saturday, day time. Sunday whole day. Monday and tuesday next week are off but then I start my vacation and can play whenever.

/hakos

Sorry for the delay in answering and forwarding match day, got grandma in hospital (nothing extremely serious but very stressful) and serious pre-holiday work stress going on. Match day has been forwarded now.

Hakos, dear sir, nothing is open at the moment, so I'll have to let you know about suitable times later. I'll post something on Sunday evening, Wednesday and Thursday next week should work.

Gnaarkill

Hey Lazer! ;D

How does your week look?
Me, im pretty open from Sunday and onwards.

Sunday: 12 - 15
Monday: 17 - 21
Tuesday: 17 - 21
Wednesday: 17 - 21
Thursday: No go
Friday: 17 - 21

/Gnaar

Lars

Quote from: Gnaarkill on December 16, 2016, 10:01:19 AM
Hey Lazer! ;D

How does your week look?
Me, im pretty open from Sunday and onwards.

Sunday: 12 - 15
Monday: 17 - 21
Tuesday: 17 - 21
Wednesday: 17 - 21
Thursday: No go
Friday: 17 - 21

/Gnaar

Lets go sunday at 12 o clock

/Lars

hakos

Quote from: J-Reedy on December 15, 2016, 06:55:06 PM
Sorry for the delay in answering and forwarding match day, got grandma in hospital (nothing extremely serious but very stressful) and serious pre-holiday work stress going on. Match day has been forwarded now.

Hakos, dear sir, nothing is open at the moment, so I'll have to let you know about suitable times later. I'll post something on Sunday evening, Wednesday and Thursday next week should work.

No worries, take your time. Hope it goes well with your grandma. /hakos

equilibri

Ehm, do you think we can play tonight, instead? :D
I know I said sunday, but something has come up tomorrow and the gaming today was cancelled, so a match tonight would be perfect for me!

I will check in here every 15 minutes so if you see this before it is tooo late just shout and I will be ready!

Otherwise I must push the game forward to next week. I think every evening is free mon-fri, so just name the day and time!

tags

Quote from: equilibri on December 17, 2016, 05:53:50 PM

I know I said sunday, but something has come up tomorrow and the gaming today was cancelled, so a match tonight would be perfect for me!

I will check in here every 15 minutes so if you see this before it is tooo late just shout and I will be ready!

Otherwise I must push the game forward to next week. I think every evening is free mon-fri, so just name the day and time!

D'oh! Sorry, don't think today works now. I'll have to get back to you with times for next week if you can't play at all tomorrow.

equilibri

Quote from: kvasilad on December 17, 2016, 06:06:17 PM
Quote from: equilibri on December 17, 2016, 05:53:50 PM

D'oh! Sorry, don't think today works now. I'll have to get back to you with times for next week if you can't play at all tomorrow.

Ah, really sorry about this, but shit happens.
I really cant play tomorrow, so just get back to me when you know how next week is for you!