Celeb-Ratt-ies - Lars (Lazer)
Nisayers - J-Reedy
The Emperors New Pants - Barmution
Gurkha Legion - Hakos
Black Metal All-Stars - Gnaarkill

NUL Dummy - bye-week

J-Reedy

Day 5 is now open, so play on!

As I'll have the bye-week, I'll try to find time at some point to write about the idea I have for "drive-in" league for NUL. Basically a league where new teams could get some games under their belt before going against seasoned teams.

tags

All right!

Hakos, Saturday is my first opportunity and would be great, almost any time of day/evening is doable I think.

Failing that, it's already next week for me until I have the time I'm afraid.

hakos

Quote from: kvasilad on November 15, 2016, 01:15:18 PM
All right!

Hakos, Saturday is my first opportunity and would be great, almost any time of day/evening is doable I think.

Ah, undead, again. Good that i practiced versus Gnaarkill yesterday.

Saturday should be doable. I would prefer afternoon, evening. How about 15:00?

/hakos

tags

Quote from: hakos on November 15, 2016, 02:41:05 PM
All right!

/hakos

Well, I think Gnaarkill is a considerably better Undead coach than me, if that's any consolation :D

15:00 on Saturday sounds good, let's go for that.

equilibri

Gnaar!

Time to see who of us is the deadest! :D

As it seems you have not read my last message I will instead try these dates for next week:

Mon 21/11: Anytime, really. Free all day!

Tue 22/11: Same as monday. Free all day!

Fri 25/11: 19:00->

Anything that works, u think?

tags

Quote from: kvasilad on November 15, 2016, 02:47:44 PM
Quote from: hakos on November 15, 2016, 02:41:05 PM
All right!

/hakos

Well, I think Gnaarkill is a considerably better Undead coach than me, if that's any consolation :D

15:00 on Saturday sounds good, let's go for that.

Hey, sorry, gonna have to cancel today. There's been a bit of a medical emergency with my mother-in-law, so I'm off to the hospital for what is probably the rest of day at least, and I'm uncertain about tomorrow. It is likely that I may be able to play tomorrow though, unless the situation worsens. Don't know what your Sunday looks like?

hakos

Quote from: kvasilad on November 19, 2016, 10:42:32 AM
Hey, sorry, gonna have to cancel today. There's been a bit of a medical emergency with my mother-in-law, so I'm off to the hospital for what is probably the rest of day at least, and I'm uncertain about tomorrow. It is likely that I may be able to play tomorrow though, unless the situation worsens. Don't know what your Sunday looks like?

Sorry to hear, you have the right priorities.

Sunday is free for me the whole day, but afternoon or evening is probably best. Can start anytime from 14-20.

/hakos

tags

Quote from: hakos on November 19, 2016, 02:35:14 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on November 19, 2016, 10:42:32 AM

Sorry to hear, you have the right priorities.

Sunday is free for me the whole day, but afternoon or evening is probably best. Can start anytime from 14-20.

/hakos

Thanks for understanding, looks like 20 tomorrow is pretty safe by now. Might be a short trip tomorrow as well, but should definitely be home by then.

tags

A tough loss against Hakos. Took out one of my Mummies with a fireball early, and I was slowly outmuscled for the rest of the match. Had a few chances to maybe turn things around, but got no traction. Well played Hakos, solid game.

Lars

Barmution when can you play the match ?

I am available Monday - Thursday from 19:00

/Lars

hakos

Quote from: kvasilad on November 20, 2016, 09:50:38 PM
A tough loss against Hakos. Took out one of my Mummies with a fireball early, and I was slowly outmuscled for the rest of the match. Had a few chances to maybe turn things around, but got no traction. Well played Hakos, solid game.

Thanks for the match Kvasilad. Forgot to write a match report yesterday. Probably too surprised that I won. My first victory with the orcs, yay.

The key play was definitely the fireball in turn 3 that KOd the guard mummy for the rest of the match. I was quite worried about the 3 gaurd players already on the Playful Dead team but with one removed it seem that my muscle could overcome it.

However, it was no easy win. The winning goal was scored in turned 16 and required a successful blitz so there was pressure all the time on the orcs.

/hakos

Gnaarkill

Quote from: equilibri on November 15, 2016, 03:14:18 PM
Gnaar!

As it seems you have not read my last message I will instead try these dates for next week:

Hey Equi!

How about Tuesday @21?

I just want to say sorry for me being quite abscent at times. But im trying my best to at least be available and play the matches. I really do enjoying playing in the league and I don't want to quit it and see the league get even smaller :/
Having a new GF takes a lot of time IRL :)
Hope you guys bare with me...

/Gnaar

equilibri

Quote from: Gnaarkill on November 21, 2016, 01:45:08 PM
Quote from: equilibri on November 15, 2016, 03:14:18 PM
Gnaar!

Hey Equi!

How about Tuesday @21?

I just want to say sorry for me being quite abscent at times. But im trying my best to at least be available and play the matches. I really do enjoying playing in the league and I don't want to quit it and see the league get even smaller :/
Having a new GF takes a lot of time IRL :)
Hope you guys bare with me...

/Gnaar

No problems! Off course u need to concentrate on your GF!

Tomorrow, tuesday, at 21:00 works fine for me. See u then!

//Eq

Gnaarkill

Cool! :D

Yes, see you tomorrow m8! ^^

/Gnaar