Celeb-Ratt-ies - Lars (Lazer)
Nisayers - J-Reedy
The Emperors New Pants - Barmution
Gurkha Legion - Hakos
Black Metal All-Stars - Gnaarkill

NUL Dummy - bye-week

J-Reedy

Day 2 has been opened, play on!

Kvasilad, seems tour of undead haunts continues. Here are my OK start times (CET) for the week:
- Tuesday / Wednesday 18-21
- Saturday 14-late

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. Might also have time late Friday but let's see about that if nescessary. Will know about Sunday around Thursday/Friday.

Also, as there are no replays on admined matches, seems that the match reporter thingy doesn't find the admined results. Don't know if there's anything to be done about this?

tags

Quote from: J-Reedy on October 17, 2016, 04:37:42 AM

Kvasilad, seems tour of undead haunts continues. Here are my OK start times (CET) for the week:
- Saturday 14-late

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. Might also have time late Friday but let's see about that if nescessary. Will know about Sunday around Thursday/Friday.

Oh dear, my first Undead match ever. I suspect a disarrayed and jumbled showing, unless Nuffle decides to hold my hand through the first one :D

Anyway, Tuesday at 21 sounds stellar, see you on the pitch!

Also, as there are no replays on admined matches, seems that the match reporter thingy doesn't find the admined results. Don't know if there's anything to be done about this?

Well, you're right in that there are no replays. I'm working on this and a few other issues for a new version (getting rid of all the 'Unknown' is another). It's going to be hard to do this automatically, but I can (relatively) easily add an option for inserting a generated dummy replay file from the client. My main headache with this is how to prevent it being really easy for malicious users to just spam stuff, as I've at least for now gone for unauthorized user access. This is one of several reasons why I want to keep it away from a larger audience at this point.

Anyway, nothing to be done from the current version, I'm tinkering away on it for the next version.

equilibri

- Saturday 14-late

Eh, I think it is you and I this match, right?
My Howling Hippies vs your Nisayers.

So, how about wednesday at 19:00?

//Eq

J-Reedy

Quote from: equilibri on October 17, 2016, 12:17:13 PM

//Eq

Ah, sorry about this Equilibri & Kvasilad, must've looked at the lines cross-eyed. Yeah, Wednesday works fine.

tags

That certainly changes things! So, Lars, my week is actually really busy. Any chance you could do the same time as J-R suggested, 21 tomorrow (Tuesday)?

equilibri

Quote from: J-Reedy on October 17, 2016, 12:34:22 PM
Quote from: equilibri on October 17, 2016, 12:17:13 PM

//Eq

Ah, sorry about this Equilibri & Kvasilad, must've looked at the lines cross-eyed. Yeah, Wednesday works fine.

That sounds fine! See u on the pitch on wednesday!

//Eq

Lars

Quote from: kvasilad on October 17, 2016, 12:42:26 PM
That certainly changes things! So, Lars, my week is actually really busy. Any chance you could do the same time as J-R suggested, 21 tomorrow (Tuesday)?
21 tomorrow looks nice lets settle for that.

/Lars

tags

Quote from: Lars on October 17, 2016, 03:09:48 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on October 17, 2016, 12:42:26 PM
21 tomorrow looks nice lets settle for that.

/Lars

Excellent! See you then!

Barmution

Hey Gnaar!

Things are super hectic here atm, deadline for a work project on Thursday and after that I'm going to a horror film festival for the weekend. How about we play next Monday at 21?

Cheers,
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

Lost my screenshot but the the match between rats and undead ended with a score of 3-2 in favor of the rats. The rats the match was much about the rats trying to get the ball and then run the fuck away meanwhile the undead was bashing all around the pitch. Was a fun and high tempo match with a lot of goals.
Thanks Kvasilad for a good game

/Lars 

tags

Well, my first Undead game is in the books. I guess it played up to the stereotypes... everything I tried bash-wise succeeded, while most ball-handling and dodging rolls failed. Frustrating at times when fumbling or failing dodges for the umpteenth time, but then again, it must have been at least equally frustrating for Lars to see his armour break again and again. Oh well, felt like I could've won it, but ended up as a tough loss. Very fun match either way. Thanks for the game, Lars!

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Barmution on October 18, 2016, 11:25:28 AM
Hey Gnaar!

Things are super hectic here atm, deadline for a work project on Thursday and after that I'm going to a horror film festival for the weekend. How about we play next Monday at 21?

Cheers,
Barm

Hey Barm!

Ok, take care m8 and have a great festival!
Hope you'll catch some good movies. Is the festival in Norway?

Monday 24th @21 sounds perfect!

See you on the pitch m8!

/Gnaar

J-Reedy

Second match of the season played for Nisayers and this time the brave knights succeeded in securing the victory even though Patsy the peasant once again tried to ruin the match by staying up much too long during the final seconds of the match when undead hippies were trying to use Patsy as a speed booster for their ghoul.

Even match where attacker seemed to have crappy armor. Equi started and got the ball close to goal but the ball-carrying ghoul was taken down just before the goal line. With 4 undead KO'd Nisayers had relatively easy task of running the ball to goal, though the score required two rerolless gfis. Second half Nisayers started 1 man short-handed but were soon 3 down. Equi put nice pressure to the ball-carrier and got the ball out soon with a frenzy blitz. This time the Hippies had little trouble picking up the ball and running it to the goal. Nisayers started the third attack 9 vs 11 but single KO evened the numbers a bit. Then few peasants managed to stay up in the frontline and knights succeeded in handoff and run deep to the Hippie territory where only one ghoul could reach the ball-carrier. Couple of turns of 1d blocks and blitzes from both sides without a reroll finally resulted in Nisayers getting a pushback and dodge to endzone in the final turn. Hippies went for the 1 turner and almost got the ghoul to scoring distance with pushbacks until Patsy the lineman finally went down one turn too soon.

Very even game with paper for armor on both sides at times. Could've and should've been a draw but Nuffle smiled upon me today.

Oh yeah, a peasant died. Of scurvy, trauma or something like that. Named Denice or Dennis or something like that. He let out such a howl when he kicked the bucket that he was immediately recruited into Hippie ranks.

Barmution

Quote from: Gnaarkill on October 19, 2016, 10:00:10 AM
Hey Barm!

Ok, take care m8 and have a great festival!
Hope you'll catch some good movies. Is the festival in Norway?

Monday 24th @21 sounds perfect!

See you on the pitch m8!

/Gnaar
Yeah, it's in Oppdal, a bit south of Trondheim. Was super great but managed to come home with a cold. If you want to watch the weirdest movie in your life, give "The Greasy Strangler" a try. It's... mind blowing.

Cya tonight :)
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.