S24 - Match Day 2

Started by J-Reedy, October 05, 2016, 03:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnaarkill

A total crap match for Barm and his Vikings. A lucky bounce after a block from a viking made the Mummy Shagrath pick up the ball and after that, the Black Metal stars went to work. Injuring probably half of the vikings force.
The injuries were just too much so i think Barm started with probably 4 or 5 players every drive after that.

Thanks for keeping the spirit up though Barm! Big Kudos for that!
GG!

I've downloaded the BB-replayer so i hope that the stats are saved now. Didn't manage to withdraw the match statistics from it so i just printscreened the result from game. Is there a way to get statistics from a match from the program as a picture?

/Gnaar

Barmution

Np, thanks for the match Gnaar! Even though you got some help from the dice you played a pretty decent game so you did deserve it.

Undead will always be a rough matchup for rookie Norse but this was a bit over the top. Dead berserker turned out so popular that he got the MVP, other got -ST and I'm stuck w 2 niggles as well. Don't think this is the BB2 team that will make it all the way this season :P

Cheers!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on October 24, 2016, 10:54:27 PM
I've downloaded the BB-replayer so i hope that the stats are saved now. Didn't manage to withdraw the match statistics from it so i just printscreened the result from game. Is there a way to get statistics from a match from the program as a picture?

Stats did indeed get updated, the stats page has new stuff: http://norscaleague.com/index.php?topic=609

Guess it's about high time I wrote some kind of guide soon... but ok, these are the steps:
- Select the league you want by left-clicking it (in this case, it's Nul Championship)
- There's only one competition in this league so far, so you won't need to select that. For season 25, you presumably will, as season 25 will be a separate competition from season 24 within the same league
- You should see a list of your matches on the right-hand side. Right-click on the match you want a report from, and choose "Match report"
- "Generated URL" is a clickable link to the match report in question. For these forums, you want "Theme" set to "White on Transparent", as the Default theme is black text. Make sure "Render type" is set to "PNG".
- Click on the link, and you have the URL in your browser. If you chose White on Transparent, you probably won't see anything in a default browser set up with white background, as the image will be white on white. But if you insert the URL as image in NUL forums, which has a dark background, you'll see it:

Gnaarkill

Quote from: kvasilad on October 25, 2016, 01:06:05 AM
Guess it's about high time I wrote some kind of guide soon... but ok, these are the steps:
- Select the league you want by left-clicking it (in this case, it's Nul Championship)
- There's only one competition in this league so far, so you won't need to select that. For season 25, you presumably will, as season 25 will be a separate competition from season 24 within the same league
- You should see a list of your matches on the right-hand side. Right-click on the match you want a report from, and choose "Match report"
- "Generated URL" is a clickable link to the match report in question. For these forums, you want "Theme" set to "White on Transparent", as the Default theme is black text. Make sure "Render type" is set to "PNG".
- Click on the link, and you have the URL in your browser. If you chose White on Transparent, you probably won't see anything in a default browser set up with white background, as the image will be white on white. But if you insert the URL as image in NUL forums, which has a dark background, you'll see it:

Thx for the walkthrough m8!

Will try that next time.

/Gnaar