Celeb-Ratt-ies - Lars (Lazer)
Nisayers - J-Reedy
The Emperors New Pants - Barmution
Gurkha Legion - Hakos
Black Metal All-Stars - Gnaarkill

NUL Dummy - bye-week

J-Reedy

Okay folks, we're ready to kick it off!

Gnaarkill, looks the team you dug up will go against my brave Bretonnians on firsth match day. Here are my OK starting times for this week (CET as normal):

- Saturday 12-late
- Sunday any time before 19

Let me know if either of those suits you, sir. No idea about next week yet, so let's see later if need be.

tags

Wohooo! I have a good feeling about my first match! :D

hakos

Ah, time to play, I estimate I will make at least 3 serious mistakes due to the new GUI.

I can probably play anytime from friday evening until sunday evening.

BR/ Hakos

equilibri

Lars, when do we rumble? :D

I suggest one of the following:

Fri 7/10: 19:00->

Sat 8/10: 20:00->

Mon 10/10: 19:00->

After that I am not sure about anything, so if none of the above works I will get back to you on sunday.

//Eq

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on October 05, 2016, 04:47:46 PM
Ah, time to play, I estimate I will make at least 3 serious mistakes due to the new GUI.

BR/ Hakos

Would Sunday at 13.00 be doable?

Cheers,
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

Quote from: equilibri on October 06, 2016, 01:25:26 PM

After that I am not sure about anything, so if none of the above works I will get back to you on sunday.

//Eq

monday at 19:00 should work fine.

/Lars

equilibri

Quote from: Lars on October 06, 2016, 02:56:36 PM
Quote from: equilibri on October 06, 2016, 01:25:26 PM

//Eq

monday at 19:00 should work fine.

/Lars

Nice! Lets play on monday! See u then.

hakos

Quote from: Barmution on October 06, 2016, 01:57:35 PM
Quote from: hakos on October 05, 2016, 04:47:46 PM

BR/ Hakos

Would Sunday at 13.00 be doable?

Cheers,
Barm

Absolutely. See you on the field.

/hakos

hakos

First match with the orcs is played. First match ever for me with a true bash team. Have only played human and elf teams so far.

First half I managed to KO two norse players early and could pressure barm heavily. But he managed to sneak his way through anyway and score in turn 8. 0-1

Second half I tried to attack but was resolutely stopped. Could not find any way through. Was hoping for his frail armor to kick in but that did not happen either. After about 5 turns he managed to get the ball loose, pick it up and safely score in turn 16. 0-2

No injuries in either team.

Many new things in the GUI for me but I only made one minor mistake due to that. Pheew.

Let's see if I can beat the feared NUL DUMMY team in the next round.

/hakos

Barmution

Yeah, I definately had some luck scoring in the first and staying up in the second. Your block dice were giving you a major shit show in the 2nd half, I attribute my luck staying alive to that and the fact that you got in some stuns instead of KOs (and that one single BH).

GG mate, don't think I really could put my finger on any major mistakes. You're supposed to get in there with all that strength and armor so it was mostly the dice this time around.

Cheers,
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Would any one of you care to fire up the ol' BB2 Replayer to upload the match?

Barmution

Done! Sorry for being a slowpoke about it.

equilibri

So, a game where Nuffle favours one side? Never heard of...

Well, this game was all about the loss of rats and the walk of shame for the necromantics.
I did so many mistakes but still managed to win 2-0 just because a bizarre amount of failed (or just bad) rolls for Lars. Really sorry about that!

Well, here are some pictures:

The last one says it all.
5-0 in KO:s
2-0 in Cas
53-37 in blocks done against opponents...

Not so fun, but I hope that Lars will go on stronger than ever after this!
Good luck in the next game!

(And, sorry bout the size of the pics...)

tags

Thanks for upping the games, I see I have some work to do :D

Working on a new release of the program, going to see about putting up a stats page soonish.