Season 24, statistics

Started by tags, October 10, 2016, 11:49:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

Generated by BB2Replayer. Please report bugs, omissions, strange behaviour to bb2replayer@gmail.com.

tags

I'm a bit baffled by why Arttu of Nisayers seems to have 18 meters passing without ever throwing a pass... gone through the XML manually, seems to be missing from there as well. Any clue what Arttu did here? Was it a wild hail-mary throw, or is it perhaps a bug in the actual replay?

J-Reedy

Quote from: kvasilad on October 17, 2016, 01:25:55 PM
I'm a bit baffled by why Arttu of Nisayers seems to have 18 meters passing without ever throwing a pass... gone through the XML manually, seems to be missing from there as well. Any clue what Arttu did here? Was it a wild hail-mary throw, or is it perhaps a bug in the actual replay?

One knight, can't remember if it was Arttu, did make a pass attempt, scatter pass hail-mary that was not caught. Probably that one.

tags

Oh, makes sense if meters passing doesn't require the pass to be completed. Hmm. Didn't think that was how that stat worked, but fair enough.

J-Reedy

For some reason Replayer didn't take the result of me and Equi's match. Replayer gave an error message and asked to send a log from somewhere to somewhere. Didn't catch that as I clicked the dialog away too soon. Tried to rerun the Replayer after watching the replay just in case, didn't take the match then and didn't give the same error message.

tags

Quote from: J-Reedy on October 19, 2016, 08:35:37 PM
For some reason Replayer didn't take the result of me and Equi's match. Replayer gave an error message and asked to send a log from somewhere to somewhere. Didn't catch that as I clicked the dialog away too soon. Tried to rerun the Replayer after watching the replay just in case, didn't take the match then and didn't give the same error message.

Oh, interesting, would be great if you could send that replay to bb2replayer@gmail.com or make it available in any other way, I can probably reproduce the error. You could also probably reproduce it if you choose File->Open and explicitly open the file.

Now, where to find it. It should be located typically in C:\Users\<yourusername>\Documents\BloodBowl2\Profiles\<someCrypticHashString>\Replays\. If you sort by date, you should be able to find a .bbrz file there whose timestamp roughly matches when you finished your match. Much appreciated!

tags

Thanks!

It was Dennis, this lowly peasant that switched teams in the middle of the match in his newly re-animated form! Did not consider that, and my parser promptly panicked. Will fix.

tags

New version of BB2 Replayer out at www.bb2replayer.com.

From now and out, the older versions (0.5.0 and below) won't update the server web reports anymore, as there was a lot of stuff missing. Still some stuff missing, but a lot more races/players/skills have been identified.

Basically everything GUI-related (and a lot of the backend too actually) has been rewritten, so some stuff may actually have regressed. The actual replay viewer certainly has, but I don't think anyone was using it anyway.

Always something more to do, but I think this is significant enough to do a new beta release. The old version should still be able to upload replays, with the exception of the bug J-R/Equi found with re-animating corpses from the opponent... that was a showstopper, apparently.

Mr B

Euhm... Dude!

This is seriously good man!
Totally outstanding.

I'm impressed Salute!

tags

Thanks, it's a fun project. Haven't done much with it the last 6 months, but now that NUL is on BB2 I'll add more stuff for sure.

Lars

Yhea great work with the paring and presentation and stuff

tags

Any input on average vs. total numbers? I'm starting to think it might make more sense to list average values per match for more categories, such as is currently done with avg. cash earned and average possession. Then again, it might be silly to list players with f.ex. 0.13 touchdowns per game...

I dunno, thoughts anyone?

Barmution

I'm totally fine with weird numbers. If possible I want both average and total numbers, though.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

New version 0.7.0 out: http://www.bb2replayer.com

Fixes some issues, so server will only accept reports from 0.7.0 and up from now on. Should still communicate with older clients though.

EDIT: Some bug fixes later, 0.7.2 is the current recommended version.