Season 25 SIGN UP

Started by J-Reedy, January 14, 2017, 06:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lars

have created my team "Nautical fighters"

/Lars

tags

Invite sent to Nautical Fighters!

Mr. B: I also invited your NUL Dummy team, I think it's safe to just join now when you have the time. If we should happen to find an 8th player, we can just kick it, so it's probably easier anyway.

For the record: Invites are not really required for this season, but I'll send'em anyway to make joining the right competition easier if you want.

Mr B

Quote from: kvasilad on February 07, 2017, 09:55:59 PM
Invite sent to Nautical Fighters!

Mr. B: I also invited your NUL Dummy team, I think it's safe to just join now when you have the time. If we should happen to find an 8th player, we can just kick it, so it's probably easier anyway.

For the record: Invites are not really required for this season, but I'll send'em anyway to make joining the right competition easier if you want.
Sure..

tags

At the risk of de-railing this thread with something off-topic, pretty big BB2-news while we're waiting to kick off here: https://www.reddit.com/r/bloodbowl/comments/5ssjag/bb2_legendary_edition_explanation_video_live_qa/

Barmution

Quote from: kvasilad on February 08, 2017, 03:45:29 PM
At the risk of de-railing this thread with something off-topic, pretty big BB2-news while we're waiting to kick off here: https://www.reddit.com/r/bloodbowl/comments/5ssjag/bb2_legendary_edition_explanation_video_live_qa/
Amazing news if they get it right. Even more amazing if they get it done this decade. I'll put on some patience cream before I get too hyped.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

Just a bit bitter that they allways have to relese a new game when they have a couple of bugfixes. I like most of the changes but they should have been  a part of the game at realese.

/Lars

tags

Well Lars, it seems like most of the improvements will be available even without purchasing the new stuff. But if you want the races, it's an extra cost for sure.

More official summary here: http://store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=236690

Obviously excited about the new races, and I've never played anything Slann-like, but these seem like pretty major things as well (which arguably should've been there in the first place, but still):
* New chat tab in a league
* Post-match chat
* A pause system in multiplayer
* Possibility to play a league with a mix of human players and AI teams.

Gnaarkill

Yo Boyos!

Will join with my nurgle team tonight! :)

/Gnaar

hakos

"Young Mutants Chaos Army" has joined NUL Season 25. /hakos

tags

Quote from: kvasilad on February 07, 2017, 10:26:41 AM
Quote from: equilibri on February 07, 2017, 10:17:46 AM
Don't wanna be a whiner, but I want to start playing the season! :D

Who has not joined yet?

I agree, it's high time to get this pigskin bouncing awkwardly!

Only three teams have joined so far:
Facial Hair Enthusiasts - Kvasilad
R.A.F.L.A.D. - Equilibri
Trondheim Kennel Club - Barmution

That means we're missing:
J-Reedy
Hakos
Lars
Gnaarkill
(One more team that may have to be a dummy team)

If you have trouble finding it, these are the exact names:
League: NUL Championship
Competition: NUL Season 25

I'd be happy to send out invites if you tell me your team names.

Current status:

R.A.F.L.A.D. - Equilibri
Trondheim Kennel Club - Barmution
Nautical Fighters - Lars
Young Mutants Chaos Army - Hakos
NUL Dummy

PENDING
J-Reedy
Gnaarkill

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on February 12, 2017, 10:36:27 PM
"Young Mutants Chaos Army" has joined NUL Season 25. /hakos

LOVE that name! :D
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

equilibri

Seriously, Gnaar and J-Reedy? What is taking so long?

Sorry, but I go in here every day just hoping that everyone has joined the league, but now it has taken forever!

If any of you have some really good reason IRL for not joining I do apologize in advance for being so stressed up, but I just want to start playing!

J-Reedy

Added wood elfs to the mix so that everyone has someone to bash.

Sorry for lateness, sadly busy in RL, family gathering on Saturday.

tags

Ok, so Gnaarkill said he was joining with Nurgle "tonight" about a week ago, anyone heard from him?

Gnaarkill

Hey Guys!

I've gotten your messages. My sparetime IRL is really limited right now. Thought I was going to be able to handle this but i have to say that I can't.
The risk for delays such as this is overwhelming right now and I dont want you guys to suffer just because of me.

Have to sit this one out guys. Hopefully I will have more time next season!

Sorry for the inconvienience guys, really!

/Gnaar