Season 25 SIGN UP

Started by J-Reedy, January 14, 2017, 06:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lars

Sad to hear that you don't have time for the turnament but IRL is more important than some computer game. Hope to see you back next season.

/Lars

tags

Sorry to hear you're dropping out Gnaar, really hope to see you back next season!

As for the rest of us, looks like we're only 6 eligible coaches left. So my suggestion is that we delete the current competition, and create a new one for season 25 with 6 teams. There does not seem to be a way to change the current competition from 8 to 6 teams. This does unfortunately mean that we will have to wait for all the teams to join the new one. Does this seem reasonable to everyone?

Barmution

Yeah, much better than having 2 bye teams.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

Sorry to lose Gnaarkill.

But go ahead with the new competition.

/hakos

equilibri

New competition works for me. As long as all 6 teams hurry up and join! :D

tags

Ok, so I don't have permission to delete the old competition "NUL Season 25", but I just went ahead and created a new "Season 25" (without the "NUL" part in front).

I should have sent you all invites, so we can get started as soon as everyone's joined the new one!

Lars

hakos

ok, I'm officially stupid.

i got the ticket, but can't use it since I'm already in the NUL season 25. How do I do to leave that?

/hakos

tags

Quote from: hakos on February 21, 2017, 07:27:05 PM
ok, I'm officially stupid.

i got the ticket, but can't use it since I'm already in the NUL season 25. How do I do to leave that?

/hakos

-> Play in a League -> scroll to your team -> click "Quit competition" under "NUL Season 25" which should appear on the bottom left

hakos