Season 25 SIGN UP

Started by J-Reedy, January 14, 2017, 06:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Sorry again folks for week of absence on my part, had few things to sort out. But, let's now try to get a new season started!

So, folks have been thinking that we should go with fresh teams also for this season. So let's go with that.  I'm in with some team, have to see if there are any new teams around and what others will be bringing in.

---------------------------------------
Official Stuff
- This is the only for new & fresh teams.
- League will be played with normal 1 match week per 1 real-time week pace.
- As last season, we'll be enforcing the rule that if you don't show up to play a game on agreed time AND you don't tell about your absense at least an hour before the match in the forum, you'll forfeit the game with an 2-0 admin loss to your opponent who is waiting for you.
- ALL NEW COACHES ARE WELCOME!

INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEW COACHES:
1. Read the introductory thread with the explanation on league structure HERE.
2: Create an account on this forum. Note that due to high activity from spam-bots, admins have to approve your account before you can post here. This shouldn't take longer than a day or two.
3: Post a reply in this thread that you want to join.
4: Read the "Essential rules" section HERE and post a reply in that thread that you have understood the rules.
5: The admin team will add you on the participant list in this post.

OLD Coaches now the drill, just tell what team you'll be taking to the trophy hunt.

SIGNED UP:
1. J-Reedy - xxx (?)
2. Kvasilad - Facial Hair Enthusiasts (Dwarfs)
3. Hakos - xxx (Chaos)
4. Lars - xxx (Norse)
5. Barmution - xxx (Necromantic)
6. Gnaarkill - xxx (Nurgle?)
7. Equilibri - xxx (?)

equilibri

I will join with some team! Will propably be an elf team of some sorts this time... Need AG5 so much! :D

hakos

I'm in.

Have not considered what to bring since I did not know what the format would be.

But it will be a new bashy team of some race that I have not yet played that also exist in BB2.

/hakos

tags

I will join, no idea with what yet. Nurgle, perhaps?

equilibri

But, is it not season 25? (the label says Season 26 SIGN UP...)

J-Reedy

Quote from: equilibri on January 15, 2017, 09:27:24 PM
But, is it not season 25? (the label says Season 26 SIGN UP...)

My bad :P Fixed.

Gnaarkill

Count me in! 8)

Will probably go for nurgle. Not entirely sure though...

/Gnaarkill

tags

I'm not going Nurgle if you are Gnaarkill, I think one source of rot is plenty in this league :D

I've been getting cold feet after reading up on them a bit anyway though, I think the controlling playstyle requires a bit more discipline from coaches than what I have.

Barmution

Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

hakos

Decisions, decisions, ..., have been made. I will join with Chaos.

Now for some theme, that will take much longer to decide...

/Hakos

tags

Ok, I was thinking Nurgle, then Necro, then Norse, but seeing as they're all taken, and I want to try a race I've never played before, I'll go for everyone's favourite: DORFS

EDIT: "Facial Hair Enthusiasts" are ready for sign-up

tags

Any chance of an 8th player for next season?

Mr. B?
Snyto?
Golden?

Lars

trying to convince snyto

/Lars

tags

We can create the competition and get invites rolling and such, or do we need to know the amount of teams beforehand?

PS: I'd be happy to help with admin'ing if you're swamped with RL stuff