Match Day 2

Started by tags, February 28, 2017, 09:40:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barmution

Pretty wild match with shit block dice and great 2d6 all over the place. The mutants took the brunt of the beating with a dead beastman and another mng but the Necros are going to feel the -ma on that Golem, that's for sure. Pretty standard 2-1 grind apart from that and that I miscounted my steps to the end zone and wound up risking the winning TD to a GFI in turn 16 that luckily passed. Lessons learned from this match: Block is a pretty fantastic skill and learning to count will be a priority.

Thanks for the match and gl further on, Hakos :)
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

Yeah, it sure was a match with lot's of up's and down's.

Apparently the judges were very impressed by my former beastman Beast. He took one for the team early in the first half and promtly died. But the necromancers were able to raise him from the dead and in the second half he was ready to play for the necros as Beast, the zombie. So, despite dying early he played the full match and for that the judges awarded him the MVP. So, zero MVP to me and two MVP to Barmution. On the other hand, I got a consolation prize since I unlocked two achievements for BB2...

Thanks for the match Barmution, it always feel like playing chess when playing against you. Violent chess. GG.

/Hakos

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on March 04, 2017, 07:14:39 PMSo, despite dying early he played the full match and for that the judges awarded him the MVP. So, zero MVP to me and two MVP to Barmution.
Sadly (:P) it doesn't quite work like that, my new zombie doesn't get the MVP SPP.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

Quote from: Barmution on March 04, 2017, 07:18:37 PM
Quote from: hakos on March 04, 2017, 07:14:39 PMSo, despite dying early he played the full match and for that the judges awarded him the MVP. So, zero MVP to me and two MVP to Barmution.
Sadly (:P) it doesn't quite work like that, my new zombie doesn't get the MVP SPP.

Ok, that feels slightly better. /hakos

J-Reedy

Quote from: Lars on March 03, 2017, 09:40:11 PM

Tuesday 20:00 would fint me Nicole

Lars

Okej, let's do it on Tuesday at 20.00. Game on!

J-Reedy

Match played. Crazy flu-ridden elftics and unlucky norsetics. Will write about the times when the deep woods were invaded by the forces of chaos and strange water vessels later when I get rid of this damn flu I've had for a week. Must be all sorts of stress going away.

Lars

Was a bit to eager to get away with the ballcarrier when we had 1-1 if i would have been a bit cool headed there the outcome might have been the other way around. Thanks for a well played match.

/Lars