R.A.F.L.A.D. - Equilibri
Trondheim Kennel Club - Barmution
Nautical Fighters - Lars
Young Mutants Chaos Army - Hakos
En Traiders - J-Reedy

equilibri

Quote from: kvasilad on February 22, 2017, 09:34:03 AM
Woooo, just started season 25! Finally :D

I don't have the admin rights for this forum to create a new league section thread thingy (J-R? B? Can take care of this too if you want), but here are the MD1 matchups anyway:

Nice!

Do u think u can make a list of which team has which coach? Easier to challenge then... :D

tags

Sure:
Facial Hair Enthusiasts - Kvasilad
R.A.F.L.A.D. - Equilibri
Nautical Fighters - Lars
En Traiders - J-Reedy

equilibri

Quote from: kvasilad on February 22, 2017, 04:37:17 PM
Sure:
Facial Hair Enthusiasts - Kvasilad
R.A.F.L.A.D. - Equilibri
Nautical Fighters - Lars
En Traiders - J-Reedy

Thank you! :D

So, Barmution! When can you play?

//Eq

Barmution

Hey Equi, finally time for some action!

I can play tonight (Thursday) at 21.
Friday: 19-22
Saturday: 11-14
Sunday: 11-13 & 21

Any of those suit you?

Cheers,
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

Hi J-Reedy

I fear that I will never lay a hand or horn on your slippery guys but let's check when we can start this peculiar meeting.

I can play on friday evening and almost any time during the weekend. Although i would prefer afternoon or evening times in the weekend.

/hakos

equilibri

Quote from: Barmution on February 23, 2017, 08:08:53 AM
Hey Equi, finally time for some action!

I can play tonight (Thursday) at 21.
Friday: 19-22
Saturday: 11-14
Sunday: 11-13 & 21

Any of those suit you?

Cheers,
Barm

Action time! But, change of plans! No can do today! (I hope u haven't already read this and is hoping for game tonight...)

Let us instead play tomorrow, friday, 19:00! Nice to have the game played! :D

See u tomorrow!

//Eq

Barmution

Quote from: equilibri on February 23, 2017, 02:19:31 PM
Action time! But, change of plans! No can do today! (I hope u haven't already read this and is hoping for game tonight...)

Let us instead play tomorrow, friday, 19:00! Nice to have the game played! :D

See u tomorrow!

//Eq
Not a problem, tomorrow is great!

See you then :)
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Hey Lars, forgot to post my playing times. Right now, it looks like either Friday evening or rather late Sunday evening (which is a bit more sketchy).

So more likely next week, it's
Tuesday 18+
Wednesday starting no later than 1730, can start as early as 1630.
Friday+Weekend most times

J-Reedy

Quote from: hakos on February 23, 2017, 11:21:59 AM
Hi J-Reedy

I fear that I will never lay a hand or horn on your slippery guys but let's check when we can start this peculiar meeting.

I can play on friday evening and almost any time during the weekend. Although i would prefer afternoon or evening times in the weekend.

/hakos

I'll be away for the weekend, traveling to an away game of my fave hockey team. But I think I'll make it back to play on Sunday evening. So how about Sunday at 18-19 (CET)? Let me know if that suits you, sir.

Kvasilad, thank you for handling the league. Had some funeral stuff keeping me busy for few weeks, should be clearer now that that is over with.

tags

Quote from: J-Reedy on February 24, 2017, 09:53:10 AM
Kvasilad, thank you for handling the league. Had some funeral stuff keeping me busy for few weeks, should be clearer now that that is over with.

Oh, sorry to hear that, my condolences, I assume it was close family then :/

Lars

Quote from: kvasilad on February 23, 2017, 09:22:29 PM
Hey Lars, forgot to post my playing times. Right now, it looks like either Friday evening or rather late Sunday evening (which is a bit more sketchy).

Tuesday 18+

I can play either sunday from let's say about 20:00
or Tusday from 20:00

/Lars

hakos

Quote from: J-Reedy on February 24, 2017, 09:53:10 AM
Quote from: hakos on February 23, 2017, 11:21:59 AM
Hi J-Reedy

/hakos

I'll be away for the weekend, traveling to an away game of my fave hockey team. But I think I'll make it back to play on Sunday evening. So how about Sunday at 18-19 (CET)? Let me know if that suits you, sir.

Ok, let's make it 19 then so you can get home and relax a bit and get into the match mode.

/hakos

tags

Quote from: Lars on February 24, 2017, 05:06:54 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on February 23, 2017, 09:22:29 PM

Tuesday 18+

I can play either sunday from let's say about 20:00
or Tusday from 20:00

/Lars

Ok, cool, let's say Tuesday at 20:00

Mr B

Quote from: kvasilad on February 22, 2017, 09:34:03 AM
Woooo, just started season 25! Finally :D

I don't have the admin rights for this forum to create a new league section thread thingy (J-R? B? Can take care of this too if you want)
I can check.. Ruled by JR nowdays.. Assuming I still have the same rights I'll create the league as it once was.. Ok?