Match Day 3

Started by J-Reedy, March 09, 2017, 08:41:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Day has been forwarderd, new matches up.
Facial Hair Enthusiasts - Kvasilad
R.A.F.L.A.D. - Equilibri
Trondheim Kennel Club - Barmution
Nautical Fighters - Lars
Young Mutants Chaos Army - Hakos
En Traiders - J-Reedy

J-Reedy

Kvasilad. The most fearsome match for my wood folk looms ahead. So, despite the urge to just run away, I'm offering following start times (CET) for the next few days:

- Saturday 18-late
- Sunday 18-20
- Tuesday 17-20.30

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. If, not, I'll know about my week from Wednesday onwards on Monday.

hakos

Hi Equi

Seems it is time to chase some agile elves again that do not want to get hit.

I can start the chase on friday evening and I am available the whole weekend as well.

BR/ Hakos

tags

Quote from: J-Reedy on March 09, 2017, 08:47:06 AM
Kvasilad. The most fearsome match for my wood folk looms ahead. So, despite the urge to just run away, I'm offering following start times (CET) for the next few days:

- Saturday 18-late
- Sunday 18-20
- Tuesday 17-20.30

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. If, not, I'll know about my week from Wednesday onwards on Monday.

Oooh, more squishy ones!

Weekend is no-go for me, but I should be able to pencil in a start Tuesday 20:30, so let's book that!

Barmution

Hi Lars, time to find out who has the wolves with the finest fur!

This weekend I'm available most of Saturday (except for between 15-17) and Sunday (except for between 16-18) but if that's no good I can do Tuesday evening (18-21) next week. Will be checking in for answers regularily but shoot me a PM if you want to be sure that I'll see it quickly.

Cheers,
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

equilibri

Quote from: hakos on March 09, 2017, 10:19:46 AM
Hi Equi

I can start the chase on friday evening and I am available the whole weekend as well.

BR/ Hakos

Today (friday) is a no go.
Tomorrow (saturday) later in the evening may work. Around 20:00, could that work for you?
Otherwise sunday around 19:00 works fine also!

And, my elves seem to like being hit, so don't worry about that... :D

//Eq

hakos

Quote from: equilibri on March 10, 2017, 08:55:19 AM
Hi Equi

BR/ Hakos

Tomorrow (saturday) later in the evening may work. Around 20:00, could that work for you?

//Eq

Seems you are not watching the final of "melodifestivalen" on saturday then.

Ok, sunday at 19 should be quite fine for me.

BR/ Hakos

Lars

Quote from: Barmution on March 10, 2017, 08:47:39 AM

This weekend I'm available most of Saturday (except for between 15-17) and Sunday (except for between 16-18) but if that's no good I can do Tuesday evening (18-21) next week. Will be checking in for answers regularily but shoot me a PM if you want to be sure that I'll see it quickly.

Cheers,
Barm
Lets try your sea legs Saturday @ 12:00

/Lars

Barmution

Quote from: Lars on March 10, 2017, 10:18:57 AM
Quote from: Barmution on March 10, 2017, 08:47:39 AM

Cheers,
Barm
Lets try your sea legs Saturday @ 12:00

/Lars
Awesome, please try not to rip the sea legs off.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

equilibri

Quote from: hakos on March 10, 2017, 09:30:47 AM
Quote from: equilibri on March 10, 2017, 08:55:19 AM
Hi Equi

BR/ Hakos

Hehehe... Nope! Not even a little! :D

See u on sunday at 19!

//Eq

Seems you are not watching the final of "melodifestivalen" on saturday then.

Ok, sunday at 19 should be quite fine for me.

BR/ Hakos

Barmution

In this one I thought I was done for due to me losing 2 positionals relatively early but I got a fresh recruit from a dead zerker and some poor KO rolls on the Norse side gave me the upper hand in the second half. The dream... er, gunboats will be better for their next match despite losing a couple of players to death, due to leveling both Ulfwereners so they certainly didn't walk away empty handed.

Thanks for the match, Lars.
Barm

hakos

Looks like the bloodiest match so far... /hakos

equilibri

Hakos!

Will be 10 minutes late for our game!

See u 19:10!

hakos

hakos

Chaos vs Dark Elves is now in the books.

First half was ok, despite getting a permanent -1 MV on my claw guy. Managed to get 5 of his players off the field. And just one came back for second half. Did not manage to score, though.

That meant the second half was quite boring. He had on average 5 players on the field for the entire round and could not do anything.

Thanks for the game Equilibri. I'm surprised you kept your calmn despite the bad outcome.

/hakos