Quote from: equilibri on March 19, 2017, 10:01:39 AM
Quote from: Lars on March 18, 2017, 10:43:08 PM
Quote from: equilibri on March 18, 2017, 09:07:55 AM
Lars!

Time to play and here is when I am able to:

Today Sat 18/3: Anytime, home sick so I will stay home... :D

Sun 19/3: 19:00-> (but not too late)

Mon 20/3: 18:00->

Rest of the week is a blur, but I will propably have some time then if these doesn't work.

//Eq

think i'll be home so i can play tomorow sunday from 21:00 if thats ok

/Lars

Sorry, but 21:00 is a bit too late for me to start. Going up early monday for work.

How about monday at 19:00 (or maybe 20:00 at the latest)?

Monday 20:00 should be doable

Great! See u on the field tomorrow at 20 then!

Lars

A one sided match where nuffel smiled at the norse and pissed on the dark elfs. Sorry equilibri still well played

/Lars

tags

Well, this match was mostly shaped by the first kick-off event; a pitch invasion that stunned more than half of YMCA and I think just one dwarf. From that early advantage, it was a slow grind to go up 1-0 towards the end of the half.

Now the second half got interesting, and it was tense up until the very end, but hakos just failed to score on the finaly Hail Mary play, strangely enough foiled by a dwarf interception after succeeding on a good number of quite improbable rolls before that.

Thanks for the game hakos, I guess you had one of the toughest starts to any match I've ever seen before the first turn started proper.

hakos

First pitch invasion before the match started was very rough indeed. 6 players removed from my line (being defensive) and 0 on the dwarf side. No way to stop the goal in first half.

Got a bad pitch invasion also on the second half. 2 chaos and 3 dwarfs removed. Might look good for the chaos but when looking at who got removed it was not that good. All dwarfs on LOS was removed so no free hits and the beastman close to the ball was also removed. So all plans had to be scrapped and double gfi be made to pick up the ball with an unprotected beastman. I was quite happy to get close to scoring with that start...