Match Day 5

Started by tags, March 21, 2017, 10:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

Right-o ladies and germs!

It's time for the final match round before the finals, let the carnage begin!

Facial Hair Enthusiasts - Kvasilad
R.A.F.L.A.D. - Equilibri
Trondheim Kennel Club - Barmution
Nautical Fighters - Lars
Young Mutants Chaos Army - Hakos
En Traiders - J-Reedy

tags

I'm afraid I won't have a chance to play before next week, Tuesday at the earliest.

Barmution

Quote from: kvasilad on March 21, 2017, 10:13:44 PM
I'm afraid I won't have a chance to play before next week, Tuesday at the earliest.
No problem, will check up on you on Steam come Tuesday.

Cheers,
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

Hakos and me will play tonight

/Lars

J-Reedy

Howdy how, Equilibri. Time for the all elvish action, wood versurs tight black leather. Here are my OK starting times (CET) for next few days:
- Friday 19-20
- Saturday 15-late
- Tuesday 19.30-21

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. Will know about rest of the next week on Monday. Wednesday and Thursday should be ok.

Lars

A close match between Chaos and Norse ended with a tie. First half started with some nice rolls from the chaos and some brain fart from the norse side that allowed for an early touchdown in round 4. from that point on the Norse did as much as they could to be able to score and manage to do so in round 15. a riot at the next kick off allowed for he chaos to have enough rounds to be able to score but nuffel    did not want anyone more to handle the ball this gave the result 1-1.

Thanks Hakos for a well played match

/Lars

equilibri

Quote from: J-Reedy on March 23, 2017, 01:16:32 PM
Howdy how, Equilibri. Time for the all elvish action, wood versurs tight black leather. Here are my OK starting times (CET) for next few days:
- Friday 19-20
- Saturday 15-late
- Tuesday 19.30-21

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. Will know about rest of the next week on Monday. Wednesday and Thursday should be ok.

Lets try tomorrow, friday, at 19:00!

See u on the field!

hakos

Yeah, thanks for the game Lars. 1-1 is a fair result I think. /hakos

J-Reedy

Quote from: equilibri on March 23, 2017, 10:02:35 PM
Lets try tomorrow, friday, at 19:00!

See u on the field!

Confirming, will be seeing you later today!

J-Reedy

Worse. Nuffling. Ever.

Equi's armor 8 was like paper while my av 7 held like steel, my guys wouldn't go down anyway while dark elfs were flying around everywhere and dark elfs couldn't get any passes away from the ball-holder. Sorry again for the nuffling, Equi, nothing you could do.

Barmution

Another completely hopeless match. Kvasi got completely annihilated by dice, I think I counted no less than 6 double skulls and 1 skull RR skull. And then Nuffle added a blitz! event for good measure near to the end. Really sorry about dice totally making that match a joke, mate. Hope you get better luck next season w whatever team you choose to play.

Cheers,
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.