FINALS

Started by J-Reedy, April 01, 2017, 09:48:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

OK, Barm, looks like we have to find out the better team for this season. Created the Finals league and sent you a ticket. Here are my OK starting times, CET as normal:
- Sunday, any time before 18.
- Tuesday/Wednesday 17-21

I'll be away from Thursday to Tuesday, running a marathon in Zurich, so would nice if one of those times would suit you, sir. Otherwise, it'll have to be sometime after the 11th.

hakos

Big congratulations to both of you.

Seems no one of you lost a single match so far this season. Impressive.

/hakos

Barmution

Quote from: J-Reedy on April 01, 2017, 09:48:26 AM
OK, Barm, looks like we have to find out the better team for this season. Created the Finals league and sent you a ticket. Here are my OK starting times, CET as normal:
- Sunday, any time before 18.
- Tuesday/Wednesday 17-21

I'll be away from Thursday to Tuesday, running a marathon in Zurich, so would nice if one of those times would suit you, sir. Otherwise, it'll have to be sometime after the 11th.
If we can get the game done by 15:00 today that would be perfect, will pop by every now and then to check for updates. If you see this before 12:00 that would be a great time to play.

Cheers,
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

Quote from: Barmution on April 02, 2017, 10:45:03 AM
If we can get the game done by 15:00 today that would be perfect, will pop by every now and then to check for updates. If you see this before 12:00 that would be a great time to play.

Cheers,
Barm

I'm just going out to lunch with friend. But I should be back by 12.45 CET or 13 at the latest. OK to start then if you are.

Barmution

Quote from: J-Reedy on April 02, 2017, 11:10:55 AM
Quote from: Barmution on April 02, 2017, 10:45:03 AM

Cheers,
Barm

I'm just going out to lunch with friend. But I should be back by 12.45 CET or 13 at the latest. OK to start then if you are.
13 works great, see you then :)
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Barmution

Hey JR, due to the wonky penalty kick thing I didn't get to say gg and thank you properly for the match. Was a good but frustrating one for both sides I guess, with us both having to watch the other side excel at what they specialize in (hitting and screening vs ag bs :P).

Thanks for the match and the season, looking forward to giving you the opportunity for some revenge.
Cheers,
Barm

J-Reedy

Yup, thanks for the game, unfortunately the match went just as I feared, my wood elfs excelled in doing what they do best, ie. dying and raising the blood pressure of opposing coach.

For everyone else out there, it seems that the BB2 overtime has time limit. If either team doesn't score in that time, the match goes into some weird penalty kick mode. Barm had settled the win when this happened and luckily the penalty shootout went to him.

Lars

Barmution

hakos

Ah, that final sure happened quick. Although it seems the match itself took some time. And was quite bloody.

Congratulations to winning season 25 in a spectactular way Barmution !

I wonder, do J-Reedy have a team left?

/hakos

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on April 04, 2017, 09:12:00 AM
Ah, that final sure happened quick. Although it seems the match itself took some time. And was quite bloody.

Congratulations to winning season 25 in a spectactular way Barmution !

I wonder, do J-Reedy have a team left?

/hakos

Thanks H!

IIRC only lineelfs were seriously killed so no huge setbacks for J-R. They are expensive, though.

tags

I did not really watch this replay until now, but that penalty thing... was that just non-interactive and completely random?

Barmution

Quote from: kvasilad on May 13, 2017, 07:27:13 PM
I did not really watch this replay until now, but that penalty thing... was that just non-interactive and completely random?
Yup, w a modifier for remaining RRs I think.