Season 26 signup

Started by J-Reedy, April 01, 2017, 09:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

OK, let's see how many people we can get it this time. Any BB2 team that has played just in NUL leagues and all fresh teams are eligable.

---------------------------------------
Official Stuff

INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEW COACHES:
1. Read the introductory thread with the explanation on league structure HERE.
2: Create an account on this forum. Note that due to high activity from spam-bots, admins have to approve your account before you can post here. This shouldn't take longer than a day or two.
3: Post a reply in this thread that you want to join.
4: Read the "Essential rules" section HERE and post a reply in that thread that you have understood the rules.
5: The admin team will add you on the participant list in this post.

OLD Coaches now the drill, just tell what team you'll be taking to the trophy hunt.

SIGNED UP:
1. J-Reedy - I'll wait and see how the 25 finals go, either Bretonnians or Woodies
2. equilibri - Probably chaos.
3. hakos - Probably back to Orcs this time
4. Barmution - Necromantic
5. Kvasilad - The Playful Dead (Undead)
6. Lars - Skaven

equilibri

I will join with some bashing team this time.
Probably chaos.

hakos

Probably back to Orcs this time /hakos

Barmution

I'll be bringing back the Necro unless they get totally annihilated in the finals.

Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

I'm in, going back in with either my Undead or Bretonnians

Lars

my rats will be making a comeback

/Lars

hakos

Hi

I have not seen any recruitment mail for this season. Have we already given up on getting some of the old players back? Like Gnaarkill or Mr B?

/hakos

tags

Quote from: hakos on April 09, 2017, 08:58:27 AM
Hi

I have not seen any recruitment mail for this season. Have we already given up on getting some of the old players back? Like Gnaarkill or Mr B?

/hakos

Hmm, I hope not, 6 teams is a little on the small side to be perfectly honest. I would really like us to get back to at least 8. I don't really have mail addresses for all these guys, but I can go through the board members list and send a direct message to those that have been active at least somewhat recently.

EDIT: I did have e-mails, sent out a few now.

tags

Well, only Luiggi replied, said he wanted to join soon, but not this season. So it looks like we're 6, then.

What do you guys say, should we just kick off now?

Barmution

Yeah, let's run a short season while looking for more participants.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

All right, NUL Championship / Season 26 has been created, join in!

I went for my Undead team from season 24.

Gnaarkill

Hey Guys!

Saw your email. Im back again and have more time for some BB :D
Is it possible to join for Season 26 or is it too late?

/Gnaar

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on April 19, 2017, 09:40:26 AM
Hey Guys!

Saw your email. Im back again and have more time for some BB :D
Is it possible to join for Season 26 or is it too late?

/Gnaar

Hi Gnaar, great to see you back :)

Nope, not too late as we haven't kicked this off yet. Might have to join in with a dummy team if we're 7, but that's fine, I guess Mr. B has one especially suited for that purpose :)

Will you be re-joining with Black Metal Allstars?

hakos

Welcome back Gnaarkill :)

Tried to join and as normal I did not manage to do that. How to do it?

Also, it seems the League says 1/6 teams is in so I guess you may need to restart the League with 8 teams maximum now?

/hakos

Luiggi

Hello guys. From the nastiest Orc barracks and the dirtiest Skaven gutters I return  8)

I'm just dropping by to say hi, I keep very good memories of NUL and all its participants (most of which I still see around here despite all these months, great stuff! :D).

Unfortunately, I won't be able to join this season but I have my eyes on BB 2 Legendary edition and unless they really f*** up, it's going to be a definite purchase. And the next logical step will be to rejoin NUL and shake off some rust :)

Anyway, have fun guys and (hopefully) see you in a couple of seasons!

- Luiggi

PS: I mentioned orcs and skaven but I can't remember if I played something else back in the day... I think I also tried gobbos, dark elves and chaos, heh. Such a long time ago already  :'(

PS 2: Wow, this is my 500th message too, how appropriate :D