Started by J-Reedy, April 01, 2017, 09:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lars

I will try to join later today

/Lars

tags

Quote from: hakos on April 20, 2017, 08:02:04 PM
Welcome back Gnaarkill :)

Tried to join and as normal I did not manage to do that. How to do it?

Also, it seems the League says 1/6 teams is in so I guess you may need to restart the League with 8 teams maximum now?

/hakos

I've now re-created season 26 for 8 teams.

Start BB2, go to "Play in a league".

Navigate to your team, select "Join a league". If you already are part of an older league/competition, you must quit this first.

In the join menu, search for "nul", and you should be able to find "NUL Championship". Hit register, make sure you select "Season 26" within "NUL Championship", and hit register again.

If you're stuck, tell me exactly which team you're joining with, and I can send an invite.

hakos

Ok, I'm in.

It was the "quit the old League" part that I missed. Should have known better.

/hakos

J-Reedy

Joined with my line-elf lacking woodies and created the forums for the season 26.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Luiggi on April 20, 2017, 11:52:51 PM
Hello guys. From the nastiest Orc barracks and the dirtiest Skaven gutters I return  8)

- Luiggi

Hey Luiggi!
Nice to see you back and lurking, hope you soon join us again ^^

Btw, thx for the tutorial on how to join the league Kvasi!
Black Metal All Stars are now ready for Blood Bowl Fighting... Playing... Action... thingy! :D

/Gnaar

Lars

think i joined the competition

/Lars

Gnaarkill

So are we going or what!? ;D

hakos

I Think we are waiting for equilibri and MR B's dummy team. /hakos

equilibri

I have joined now with my Chaos-team "True Heretics"...

Sorry for the delay, but I have had a bit too much to do at work and on the hobby-front at home.

//Eq

hakos

Any dummy team joining soon? /hakos

tags

(has anyone else stopped receiving mail notifications from the board? I keep missing posts now)

Need to find someone that isn't playing, hopefully we can get hold of Mr. B to join with his dummy team. I'll send a msg.

hakos

I have never received mailnotifications about postings here. Guess it is some setting somewhere /hakos

tags

Quote from: hakos on April 30, 2017, 08:39:19 AM
I have never received mailnotifications about postings here. Guess it is some setting somewhere /hakos

It is. It's under Profile (top bar) -> Notifications & E-mail

I got an e-mail for this one :)

But it won't send if it thinks you're online, which I guess I am if I just don't close the tab and leave the computer running.

tags

No luck contacting Mr. B so far. In theory, anyone with a copy of BB2 that's not going to play in s26 could step in with a dummy team, so feel free to spread the word.

Mr B

Quote from: kvasilad on May 01, 2017, 09:38:46 PM
No luck contacting Mr. B so far. In theory, anyone with a copy of BB2 that's not going to play in s26 could step in with a dummy team, so feel free to spread the word.
Yo.. Just got the mess.
I'll join tomorrow.. Dummy wise sorry..