Match Day 2

Started by J-Reedy, May 15, 2017, 09:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakos

Sorry, no inspiration today so here is the match report picture, thingy.

Two even teams. The first half was also very even. All we did was bashing at each other at the mid line. Good for me since I defended. Kvasi managed to loose the ball by failing a ghoul dodge. It almost cost him dearly. I was just one Catch and one GFI from scoring in turn 8. but it failed so first half ended 0-0.

My new recruit, the troll Kålrot, were fouled out of the game already in turn 1. Before doing anything. In second half he managed much more, He ran 3 Squares in turn 9 Before being knocked out in turn 9. he will henceforth be known as "Kålrot the Glass Jaw".

My Dices were a bit above average while Kvasis Dices were sub-par. Especially the dodging rolls were heavily tilted in my favour.

In second half I made a steady grind forward on the right flank. It looked ok until Kvasi made the mistake of the game and missed to RR an attacker down. Then it looked great. He thought it was the block mummy, but it was the guard one. Since that was the first thing happening that turn I could then move the ball into a close to 100% secure position, stall until turn 16 and score the only goal of the game.

Thanks for the game Kvasi. I'm happy you had your rusty moment in our game. Now go out and beat the other teams.

/hakos

tags

Thanks for the game Hakos, it was a well-deserved win. You played solid D, and although I could have potentially made a touchdown on my drive if at least some of the dodges had worked out, it was no sure thing.

And the second half, well, I guess I gave that to you through sheer boneheadedness on my part.

Lars

Gutter runners VS Chaos
1-0

A lot of Gutter runner dodging bull shit gave the rats the win. One good thing for the chaos to take from the match was that they learned how to break armor.

GG Equilibri may we meet again

/Lars