Match Day 1

Started by tags, May 07, 2017, 11:34:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnaarkill

So am i :)

The game says you are offline though?  :-\

Lars

Gnaarkill

Can you see that im online or am I offline to you too?

Lars

strange i see you as onlinemight it be some firewall at your side

Lars

The match between The Black Metal All Stars and the Celebraties was played last night  a tight fight with no winner.
The mach started with a slow moving undead team walking down the pitch in a somewhat organized manner. with a bit of luck the managed to recover the ball and make a goal in round 7. the rats made a quick run for it and scored in rat turn 8. Second half started with a disastrous pitch invasion for the undead team that almost cleared the right flank for the rats. They took advantage of this and managed to score in 2 rounds. The rest of the match the undead walked slowly towards the end sone and managed to reach it in round 16, but during the walk one of the mummies met an angry rat ogre that manage to get a killing blow. So Gnarrkill will have to dig up another mummy. thanks Gnaar for a fun game even thou both of us suffered from lack of re-rolls and nasty both down rolls.

/Lars

Gnaarkill

Yes, thank you for the match Lars!
Both of us had the crazy dices and our teams have a hard time defending against each other, so a fair result indeed :D

*NEWS FLASH*
A new mummy has already been found. Black Metal artists have good contacts within the grave digging business, and an old egyptian burial mound (a.k.a. Pyramid) was found already within minutes of Shagrath's death. According to sources the sarcophogus found was a perfect match, inprinted with scriptures from ancient blood bowl tales. "The new mummy, Nagash, will surely be a promising black metal star in the starting line up" Coach Gnaarkill stated in a quick comment directly after the requisition.

J-Reedy

Barmution

J-R finally gets his much deserved revenge! He played solid Wood Elf game and the Necro just couldn't keep up this time as the darned Elves wouldn't go down and when they did they just popped back up again like some dysfunctional, tree-hugging version of whack-a-mole.

Well played and gl further on, J-R!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.