Black Metal All-Stars - Gnaarkill
Celeb-Ratt-ies - Lars
En Traiders - J-Reedy
Gurkha Legion - hakos
The Playful Dead - Kvasilad
The True Heretics - Equilibri
Trondheim Kennel Club - Barmution

tags

Gnaarkill, time for some Undead on Undead violence!

I can play most of the day Thursday (holiday in Norway at least), after work Friday and most of Saturday at least. If that doesn't work, next week sometime.

Gnaarkill

Hey Kvasi!

Yea, indeed I foresee a violent match, could it even be anything else with two undead teams? Probably, yes, but anyway :P

Same for us swedes, here we still celebrate the old christian traditions. Which in this case I don't mind though, happy that Jesus brought upon me yet another salvation from work :D
In other words, thursday would suit me perfect. I would prefer an rather early start, how about 11.00? :)

/Gnaarkill

tags

Yes, err, well, good man that Jesus fella with all his holidays. The original Undead, as it were. Quite fitting. I don't know if these guys on the pitch are qualified for ascension, but they do seem to try.

Tomorrow Thursday at 11 sounds splendid for some carnage, let's see if I can cut down on my blunder ratio from MD2 :)

Gnaarkill

Haha indeed fitting ;D

Great, see you tomorrow m8 8)

/Gnaar

tags

Here is the belated report. Another tough loss for me, and another one I can't blame Nuffle for. Several huge blunders cost me, and this is really starting to look like the worst coaching I've done in a few seasons. Not to take anything away from Gnaarkill though, he played a solid game and earned the victory.

Gnaarkill

Sorry Kvasi for not loading up the report... my bad!

hakos

Extra, Extra

Rats the first team to score vs Gurkha Legions this season

Extra, Extra

Gurkha Legions and Rats still undefeated after 3 rounds

First half was even and exciting. Rats made a very nice attack and were only one pass from scoring in turn 2. But after some back and forth scored in turn 5 instead. Orcs tried to score in turn 8. It was far from certain to score. One Dodge, one pass (with thrower), one Catch and one gfi needed. RR was available. However, misclicked and tried to pass directly instead and a gutter runner intercepted... Could be noted that the Rat Ogre was dead for a moment but was saved by the apothecary and "only" got a niggling injury.

Second half was quite tough for the rats. Without the Rat Ogre to shield them, they left the field one after another. In the last turn 5 rats were badly hurt and 6 were knocked out. Only two remained on the field. Thus the 1-1 score were done without opposition in turn 16.

Thanks for the game. At least first half was quite even and exciting.

/Hakos

Barmution

Hey Equi, we're up!

I can play tonight (Tuesday) starting anytime between 1900 and 2100, Thursday at the same times, Sat basically anytime given a bit of advance warning and Sunday starting before 1500.

Let me know!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

Quote from: hakos on May 29, 2017, 10:08:00 PM
Extra, Extra

Rats the first team to score vs Gurkha Legions this season

Extra, Extra

Gurkha Legions and Rats still undefeated after 3 rounds

First half was even and exciting. Rats made a very nice attack and were only one pass from scoring in turn 2. But after some back and forth scored in turn 5 instead. Orcs tried to score in turn 8. It was far from certain to score. One Dodge, one pass (with thrower), one Catch and one gfi needed. RR was available. However, misclicked and tried to pass directly instead and a gutter runner intercepted... Could be noted that the Rat Ogre was dead for a moment but was saved by the apothecary and "only" got a niggling injury.

Second half was quite tough for the rats. Without the Rat Ogre to shield them, they left the field one after another. In the last turn 5 rats were badly hurt and 6 were knocked out. Only two remained on the field. Thus the 1-1 score were done without opposition in turn 16.

Thanks for the game. At least first half was quite even and exciting.

/Hakos

The second half was a bit rough mostly due to horrible armor rolls and a missed rat ogre. but the match was fun and had a great time.

/Lars

equilibri

Quote from: Barmution on May 30, 2017, 08:49:16 AM
Hey Equi, we're up!

I can play tonight (Tuesday) starting anytime between 1900 and 2100, Thursday at the same times, Sat basically anytime given a bit of advance warning and Sunday starting before 1500.

Let me know!
-Barm

Hi!

Tonight (tuesday) at 19:00 seems perfect for me!

So, see u on the field tonight.

//Eq

Barmution

Quote from: equilibri on May 30, 2017, 10:24:36 AM
Quote from: Barmution on May 30, 2017, 08:49:16 AM
Hey Equi, we're up!

Let me know!
-Barm

Hi!

Tonight (tuesday) at 19:00 seems perfect for me!

So, see u on the field tonight.

//Eq
Great! Cya :)
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Barmution

Equi did a solid job but close to no skills on the team and Nuffle working against him most of the time proved too much. His wizard burned my +ST Ghoul pretty bad, tho. Now he's as fragile as glass :P That's what you get for messing with Chaos!

GG and thanks for the match, Equi!