Match Day 4

Started by tags, May 31, 2017, 11:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

We've reached the midway point in the season, giddyup for Match day 4!

Teams
Black Metal All-Stars - Gnaarkill
Celeb-Ratt-ies - Lars
En Traiders - J-Reedy
Gurkha Legion - hakos
The Playful Dead - Kvasilad
The True Heretics - Equilibri
Trondheim Kennel Club - Barmution

tags

Hey Equi, I think my first reliable time is Sunday, which is pretty much open at this point.

Failing that, most evenings next week should be doable I think. Let me know what suits you.

equilibri

Quote from: kvasilad on May 31, 2017, 11:09:27 PM
Hey Equi, I think my first reliable time is Sunday, which is pretty much open at this point.

Failing that, most evenings next week should be doable I think. Let me know what suits you.

Sunday doesn't work for me, unfortunately, but how about monday evening?

Is 19:00 ok?

//Eq

tags

Quote from: equilibri on June 01, 2017, 06:13:44 AM

//Eq

Monday works, but can start no earlier than 20:00

hakos

Hi Barmution

I have vacation and almost nothing planned from friday evening until tuesday evening. Hope we can find a time during that interval.

/hakos

J-Reedy

Hi Lars! Time to see which one of us has the faster team. Here are my OK starting times (CEST) for next few days:

- Saturday 11-17
- Sunday 10-19
- Monday 18-20.30

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. If those dont' work Tuesday is a definate no and I'll know about rest of the next week on Monday.

equilibri

Quote from: kvasilad on June 01, 2017, 08:07:00 AM
Quote from: equilibri on June 01, 2017, 06:13:44 AM

//Eq

Monday works, but can start no earlier than 20:00

20:00 it is then!
See u on the field monday!

//Eq

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on June 01, 2017, 10:14:39 AM
Hi Barmution

I have vacation and almost nothing planned from friday evening until tuesday evening. Hope we can find a time during that interval.

/hakos

Hi Hakos!

How does Saturday at 12:00 sound to you?

Cheers,
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

Quote from: J-Reedy on June 01, 2017, 11:17:44 AM
Hi Lars! Time to see which one of us has the faster team. Here are my OK starting times (CEST) for next few days:

- Saturday 11-17
- Sunday 10-19
- Monday 18-20.30

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. If those dont' work Tuesday is a definate no and I'll know about rest of the next week on Monday.

okej lets do Saturday 13:00

/Lars

hakos

Quote from: Barmution on June 02, 2017, 01:02:19 PM
Hi Barmution

/hakos

Hi Hakos!

Cheers,
Barm

It could work, but I would prefer a slightly later start. Optimum start time would be 14:00 but 13:00 could also work. 12:00 would be third best.

/hakos

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on June 02, 2017, 01:59:18 PM
Hi Barmution

/hakos

Hi Hakos!

Cheers,
Barm

It could work, but I would prefer a slightly later start. Optimum start time would be 14:00 but 13:00 could also work. 12:00 would be third best.

/hakos

I think I can do 14:00 so let's go for that. Will let you know if something comes up.

Cheers,
-B
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

Quote from: Lars on June 02, 2017, 01:54:27 PM

okej lets do Saturday 13:00

All right, confirmed. See you tomorrow at 13!

hakos

Quote from: Barmution on June 02, 2017, 04:00:11 PM
Quote from: hakos on June 02, 2017, 01:59:18 PM
Hi Barmution

/hakos

Hi Hakos!

Cheers,
Barm

/hakos

I think I can do 14:00 so let's go for that. Will let you know if something comes up.

Cheers,
-B

Great, see you then. /hakos

J-Reedy

Just a quick word about the match, have to hurry off to do some weekend work *sigh*. Thought that I had the lost match in the 1st drive when Lars injured three of my elfs (both of my catchers) while scoring the go-ahead goal. Luckily for me the attacker seemed to have advantage in this game, so when I went to attack in the 2nd half, 2 casualties and 4 KOs made my job easier though Lars played excellent defence and got ball away twice with his annoying wrestle/strip-ball gutter runner. Lars even got a chance to score at the end with the 1 square move from kick-off and pushback on gutter runner but the first dodge away from the final line of defence failed. Exciting game, thanks for the game Lars and good luck in the rest!

Barmution

A wizard is a Necro's best friend. At least against the mean, green machine that is Hakos' team. GG mate!

-Barm